Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Naija Nurse Based In USA Who's Hands And Legs Was Cut Due To Covid-19 Vaccine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Naija Nurse Based In USA Who's Hands And Legs Was Cut Due To Covid-19 Vaccine (2118 Views)

Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived / Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off / Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Nurse Based In USA Who's Hands And Legs Was Cut Due To Covid-19 Vaccine by stevnwigw1: 9:52am On Dec 11, 2023
Remember Jummai Nache?

She was the Nurse who was forced to get the Pfizer vaccine in order to keep her job, and then ended up having to get both of her hands, and one of her legs amputated due to blood clots days later.

It was dismissed as a “bad case of Covid”

Big updates coming out of this case soon, stay posted. Pray for the Nache Family as they fight for justice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Nurse Based In USA Who's Hands And Legs Was Cut Due To Covid-19 Vaccine by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:01am On Dec 11, 2023
That vaccine is "nope" for me. I won't take it.

2 Likes

Re: Naija Nurse Based In USA Who's Hands And Legs Was Cut Due To Covid-19 Vaccine by Pierohandsome: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2023
How do you know it was the vaccine. I took both first , and second dose and I am fine. So why the conspiracy theory?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Nurse Based In USA Who's Hands And Legs Was Cut Due To Covid-19 Vaccine by CHRISTFUCKER: 11:41am On Dec 11, 2023
Covid doesn't exists
Re: Naija Nurse Based In USA Who's Hands And Legs Was Cut Due To Covid-19 Vaccine by BloomingDale(f): 11:48am On Dec 11, 2023
Re: Naija Nurse Based In USA Who's Hands And Legs Was Cut Due To Covid-19 Vaccine by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:56am On Dec 11, 2023
That name of that twitter handler is "Died Suddenly"

Is there any creativity to that or he's just tryna find humor in bad news
Re: Naija Nurse Based In USA Who's Hands And Legs Was Cut Due To Covid-19 Vaccine by BisolaDayo: 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ehya
Re: Naija Nurse Based In USA Who's Hands And Legs Was Cut Due To Covid-19 Vaccine by UptownVibes(m): 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
Pierohandsome:
How do you know it was the vaccine. I took both first , and second dose and I am fine. So why the conspiracy theory?
grin Don't rejoice so soon..
Re: Naija Nurse Based In USA Who's Hands And Legs Was Cut Due To Covid-19 Vaccine by emperor4love(m): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
Make she sue both company and hospital way give am drug make dem talk true true which injection de giv am plus her lawyer nd her can make good fat money from this case
Re: Naija Nurse Based In USA Who's Hands And Legs Was Cut Due To Covid-19 Vaccine by safarifarms(m): 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2023
Pierohandsome:
Do you know that the common popular drugs we take have adverse reaction on some people? Have you ever heard of side effect?
Re: Naija Nurse Based In USA Who's Hands And Legs Was Cut Due To Covid-19 Vaccine by Pierohandsome: 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
UptownVibes:
grin Don't rejoice so soon..
nothing bro. Over two years is enough time for any poison to kill anyone. And all the people I know that we took it together are doing fine.

Leave conspiracy theory alone
Re: Naija Nurse Based In USA Who's Hands And Legs Was Cut Due To Covid-19 Vaccine by UptownVibes(m): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2023
Pierohandsome:
nothing bro. Over two years is enough time for any poison to kill anyone. And all the people I know that we took it together are doing fine.

Leave conspiracy theory alone
Was conspiracy theory the reason that lady became handicap?
Re: Naija Nurse Based In USA Who's Hands And Legs Was Cut Due To Covid-19 Vaccine by Pierohandsome: 7:11am On Dec 12, 2023
UptownVibes:
Was conspiracy theory the reason that lady became handicap?
Anything can go wrong , it may not be a conspiracy but just an isolated case of health breakdown.

Kolanut is good , but not with someone with low sugar level.

Should we now condemn kola but?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Nurse Based In USA Who's Hands And Legs Was Cut Due To Covid-19 Vaccine by imagrg(m): 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2023
Just wait for five years.
Dey pray oh! shocked
Pierohandsome:
Re: Naija Nurse Based In USA Who's Hands And Legs Was Cut Due To Covid-19 Vaccine by Pierohandsome: 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
imagrg:
Just wait for five years.
Dey pray oh! shocked
rubbish talk. Why didn't the woman wait for 5 years before developing complications.

Any poison that can't kill anyone within few months is not potent

1 Like

Re: Naija Nurse Based In USA Who's Hands And Legs Was Cut Due To Covid-19 Vaccine by Konquest: 1:19am On Jan 06
stevnwigw1:
Remember Jummai Nache?

She was the Nurse who was forced to get the Pfizer vaccine in order to keep her job, and then ended up having to get both of her hands, and one of her legs amputated due to blood clots days later.

It was dismissed as a “bad case of Covid”

Big updates coming out of this case soon, stay posted. Pray for the Nache Family as they fight for justice.
This better not be true.

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Urges FG To Implement PPP Scheme In Hospitals / A Baby Needs A Doctor Amidst Strike / Rest In Peace: Hypeman, Brian B Is Dead (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.