Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! (9732 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! by nyrol(m): 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2011
This is not the first and this wont be the last of my Collabos with Fhemmmy Motos of North America, dealing with him gives me perfect peace and a sound state of mind. I dont have to worry dealing with him cos he will go beyond my expectations on every deal. This particular Sienna came in with 5 clean extra tyres, 3 keys and 2 Remote Starters. An unscrupulous dealer will remove all of these extras but not Fhemmmy motos. He is a man of honour, a honest Nigerian doing us proud abroad. Thanks for been what you are to me and all others that have done one or two deals with you. Double tuale for you Baba. This thread is going to be a picture royale kind of no much talk just pix and pix and pix!!! Happy viewing.

Re: My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! by nyrol(m): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2011
;d

Re: My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! by Fhemmmy: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2011
You doing more justice to this than i could have done . . . . .All things works together for those that believes . . . . Good job
Re: My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! by nyrol(m): 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2011
@Fhemmmy thanks boss! with Allah on our side we would always do it right at all times.

Re: My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! by Fhemmmy: 1:52am On Nov 01, 2011
Too much deals to be offered and make happened . . . . .On our way to the top
Re: My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! by nyrol(m): 1:57am On Nov 01, 2011
one by each,
Re: My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! by Fhemmmy: 2:01am On Nov 01, 2011
nyrol:

one by each,

Yes oh . . . One deal at a time, and i cant wait for the Sienna we talked about be advertised . . . . . .
Re: My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! by nyrol(m): 2:14am On Nov 01, 2011
i ve always said we play no head games, it is as it is. its a great collabo and long may it continue and fruitful too! more of the CE for now.

Re: My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! by Fhemmmy: 2:17am On Nov 01, 2011
Chief, Keep them coming . . . . .With us, what you see is what you get and we go extra miles to make our buyers satisfied
Re: My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! by nyrol(m): 7:28am On Nov 01, 2011
Happy New Month N-Landers

Re: My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! by Fhemmmy: 1:22am On Nov 02, 2011
nyrol:

Happy New Month N-Landers

Another month with so much blessings with it
Re: My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! by nyrol(m): 8:00am On Nov 02, 2011
more

Re: My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! by Fhemmmy: 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2011
You are doing a great job, Sir
Re: My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! by Piedpiper(m): 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2011
Really good job, Nyrol.
Nice pix. shocked
Re: My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! by nyrol(m): 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2011
@Piedpiper my one and only Oga, I dey hail Sir, you are mouthed!
Re: My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! by Fhemmmy: 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2011
Piedpiper:

Really good job, Nyrol.
Nice pix. shocked

Oga Nyrol is the man oh . . . really having Fun
Re: My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! by Fhemmmy: 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2011
Nice story . . . .nice ride
Re: My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! by Fhemmmy: 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2011
We remain humble
Re: My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! by Fhemmmy: 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2011
The winner always has a plan The loser always has an excuse
Re: My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! by Fhemmmy: 11:12pm On Nov 03, 2011
The winner sees a Green near every sandtrap
The loser sees a sandtrap near every green
Re: My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! by Fhemmmy: 12:40am On Nov 04, 2011
Oga, When you are back from P.H . . . .Post us more pictures oh
Re: My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! by Fhemmmy: 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2011
Oga, Well done Sir
Re: My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! by Fhemmmy: 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2011
We do what we do with diligence
Re: My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! by Fhemmmy: 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2011
Will post some pix here too starting from Monday, cos Chief Nyrol na busy man
Re: My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! by nyrol(m): 6:34am On Nov 05, 2011
Hey Boss- you dont seem to know what going to PHC does to the body grin you will be lucky to go to PHC to deliver a ride and get there same day! The police and military men will tell you the day you were born and am sure they will drain every available kobo on you. I wanted to see to the safe delivery of the Edge that was why i had to travel with the fire driver. Of course you know we dont joke with our clients and their rides. The rides must get to the owner in the same condition we show case it to them when they were making payment. I tire for Niger-Delta policemen ooo they almost emptied our pockets on the road. Thank God we got to Port HC safe and sound and i was so happy when i saw the expression on D7thcaller's face when he saw the Edge! The Edge is in town!!! was his first statement. Now we have rested good and we good to go! but for now na Ileya mode we dey ooo na party time now.

Re: My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! by Fhemmmy: 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2011
nyrol:

Hey Boss- you dont seem to know what going to PHC does to the body grin you will be lucky to go to PHC to deliver a ride and get there same day! The police and military men will tell you the day you were born and am sure they will drain every available kobo on you. I wanted to see to the safe delivery of the Edge that was why i had to travel with the fire driver. Of course you know we dont joke with our clients and their rides. The rides must get to the owner in the same condition we show case it to them when they were making payment. I tire for Niger-Delta policemen ooo they almost emptied our pockets on the road. Thank God we got to Port HC safe and sound and i was so happy when i saw the expression on D7thcaller's face when he saw the Edge! The Edge is in town!!! was his first statement. Now we have rested good and we good to go! but for now na Ileya mode we dey ooo na party time now.

Chief, I am still jealous oh . . . . .Can you imagine i have never been to Port Harcourt?
Re: My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! by Fhemmmy: 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2011
No one does it like we do
Re: My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! by yungboss(m): 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2011
Mr. Fhemmy i greet u,well done,i see lotta ur post. Please is it possible 2find a BMW E46 M3 or E36 M3 in the market? How much do u think it will cost. Thank u very much,may God continue to strengthen u
Re: My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! by Fhemmmy: 12:16am On Nov 06, 2011
yungboss:

Mr. Fhemmy i greet u,well done,i see lotta your post. Please is it possible 2find a BMW E46 M3 or E36 M3 in the market? How much do u think it will cost. Thank u very much,may God continue to strengthen u

As discussed on facebook . . . . . .Thanks for considering dealing with us and God bless you
Re: My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! by Fhemmmy: 11:08pm On Nov 06, 2011
The magic formula that successful businesses have discovered is to treat customers like guests and employees like people
Re: My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! by Fhemmmy: 12:58am On Nov 07, 2011
Watch out for more pix . . . . .
Re: My 2001 Toyota Sienna Ce Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Live In Nigeria! by Fhemmmy: 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2011
Barka De Sala, Alhaji

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2009 Honda Accord Coupe V6 With Blue Tooth Full Option Buy Me 3.5 Million / KIA CERATO 2007 for 500k / A Clean Registered 2007 Nissan Sentra Up For Sale N1.4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.