Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,864 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

God Of War 3 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / God Of War 3 (3199 Views)

Is There Pc Version Of God Of War 3 / Where Can I Download God Of War Pc Version Game / God Of War 3 For Ps2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Of War 3 by charlyPs3(m): 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2011
my vengeance ends now.the best game ever on ps3.i heard its in mortal kombat 4.

Re: God Of War 3 by Infoseye(m): 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2011
Wow its like you just played GOW 3, it took me 4 days to crack on GOD mode. Yes his in MK4 also Fredrick croker,
Re: God Of War 3 by Next2Bezee(m): 4:27am On Nov 02, 2011
I'm not biffing the game sha, but other than the graphics and sum cool action scenes, The game was a major letdown to me as i could already predict what would happen long after playing 2. undecided

Yeah Kratos is among the Characters in the new MK. (Only for Ps3 sha)

1 Like

Re: God Of War 3 by tayo03us1: 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2011
Next2Bezee:

I'm not biffing the game sha, but other than the graphics and sum cool action scenes, The game was a major letdown to me as i could already predict what would happen long after playing 2. undecided

Yeah Kratos is among the Characters in the new MK. (Only for Ps3 sha)

You have a point, the game play at a point was pretty predictables.

Also, all the challenges and puzzles got to be quite tasking at some point.

Still got 100% trophy levelin the game, so this is a game i will not be picking up anytime soon, lol
Re: God Of War 3 by charlyPs3(m): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2011
yea guys,the hardest part is the challenge mode.it took me 1 month to complete that.just try that part pals.
Re: God Of War 3 by tayo03us1: 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2011
Hello peeps.

I have the following games for sale or swap:God of War 1 & 2 (the collection), Need for spee undercover, Prince of persia (the forgotten sand) and Split Second Velocity. All PS3 games

All games were bought brand new from the UK and are next to new. I am selling/swapping as i have completed some 100% or almost in the case of some, thus need new games.

If you are interested in buying, the games go for N5k (last price).

If you are however swapping, please send details or list of the games you have. I am interested or looking for the following: Demon Souls, Grand turismo 5, dirt 3, blur, killzone 2, just to mention a few.

Thanks,
Re: God Of War 3 by charlyPs3(m): 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2011
if i want to swap or buy from u how can i get to u.how we swap the games.
Re: God Of War 3 by tayo03us1: 9:24am On Nov 07, 2011
charlyPs3:
if i want to swap or buy from u how can i get to u.how we swap the games.
you can contact me on 08023045217. sorry about that. games are still available.
Re: God Of War 3 by ShquafesX: 2:08am On Feb 21, 2012
Haven't tried it buh he's among the fighters in mk2011 with freddy krueger*the character in 'the nightmare on elm street' the one with blades as fingers*
Re: God Of War 3 by Kurtos: 2:10pm On Feb 29, 2012
I am much amused from this game so it is great inspiration for me to play this game and there is extereme war in this game and it is a complete war zone.
Re: God Of War 3 by ggiwebinfo: 6:29am On Mar 02, 2012
Have played this game, Really an amazing game this is, But I am not so much interested in this game because I like to play fun games which are far away from action and adventure, I like Mario game that is really an amazing game and full of fun,

Be a part of  fun magazine which is made by youth for youth,
Play online game for free @ onlinegamesway.com Come in and play game without any registration,
Re: God Of War 3 by amberlewis(f): 10:46am On Mar 02, 2012
God war 3 is fantastic game i ever played this game is one of the most entertaining game.In this year God War 4 will also going to release.
The releasing date of this game is September 2012.I am looking forward to the latest version of this game.
Re: God Of War 3 by vgstores: 10:36am On Apr 06, 2022
Ragnarok is coming! Those 3 words were all the teaser that the gaming community needed to get excited at the prospect of a new God of War game. If you don’t know anything about the God of War series, just stop whatever you are doing at this time. Grab yourself a copy of God of War (2018) and/or God of War 3.
https://www.vgstores.ng/product/god-of-war-3-ps4/
https://www.vgstores.ng/product/god-of-war-ps4/

Read the full gist of the new God of War here
https://www.vgstores.ng/god-of-war-ragnarok-news/

(1) (Reply)

I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? / Looking For Affordable Gamepads For Pc With CORRECT Analog Input. / Ps4 Hack And Installation,,ps4 Fix & Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.