Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,506 members, 7,843,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Hbcu With No Application Fee 2024 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hbcu With No Application Fee 2024 (161 Views)

Universities In Hungary With No Application Fee / Universities In The USA With No Application Fee: List Of Free Application Fees / List Of Colleges In Canada With No Application Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hbcu With No Application Fee 2024 by Onlinestudying: 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
Hey everyone! I'm starting to narrow down my college list and I've got a real interest in HBCUs. I'm trying to keep costs down as much as possible. Does anyone know which HBCUs don't have an application fee, or if they have fee waivers and how to get one? Just trying to save some $$ where I can.

It's wonderful to see your interest in HBCUs and your initiative to manage application costs. Some HBCUs that do not have application fees include Tuskegee University, Xavier University of Louisiana, and Spelman College for students who apply online. However, these policies can change, so it's best to check each college's admission website for the most current information. Additionally, many HBCUs participate in the Common Black College Application, which allows you to apply to multiple HBCUs for a single fee of $35.

As for fee waivers, they are typically available for students who can demonstrate financial need. You can obtain a fee waiver by completing the NACAC fee waiver form or through the Common Application if you meet their criteria. Make sure to discuss your situation with your school counselor, who can help guide you through the process and may even know of additional resources to help you save money on college applications. Best of luck with your college applications!

Read Details below

https://onlinestudyingservices.com/2023/10/14/hbcu-with-no-application-fee/

(1) (Reply)

I'm Proud To Be A Teacher. / Important Alert! JAMB Releases 2024 Registration Date / The Top AI Certifications For 2024: Know How To Build Your Tech Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.