Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,966 members, 7,855,915 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... (521 Views)

Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always / Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) / Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... by MindHacker9009(m): 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2023
For God so love the world that he gave us his 10 commandments that whosoever obeys them will not perish but live a God fearing life and
which God will be pleased with. This it the True John 3:16 and not the invented John 3:16 the likes of Dtruthspeaker alias D-true-lie-speak are using to deceive the gullible ones.

The 10 Commandments

1. You shall have no other God’s before me.

2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven images.

God is one and did not mate with another's mans wife to enter this world as his own son.

3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.

4. Remember the Sabbath day and keep it Holy.

The Sabbath is Saturday, only essential stuffs are what can be done.

5. Honor your father and mother.

Honor means to love and respect them.

6. Thou shalt not kill. — God wants us to protect human life.

7. Thou shalt not commit adultery. — This means husbands and wives should be faithful to one another. God did not mate with Joseph's wife Mary to produce a son. This a Roman empire pagan practice.

8. Thou shalt not steal.

No one is permitted to take something that belongs to another. Not only is it God’s law but it is the basic law of the society we live in.

9. Thou shall not bear false witness.

This means do not tell a lie. Do not tell stories that are untrue about people. When you tell a lie, you hurt yourself as well as others. Soon people will not trust what you say.

10. You shall not covet.

Covet means to be jealous or to borrow what belongs to someone else. A person who covets will led to break all most all the other commandments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... by budaatum: 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2023
And gave us a whole book to read too. For without the learning it encouraged, we'd die earlier than we currently do.

For context, schools evolved out of religion, as critical reasoning evolved from belief.

Re: For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2023
God never gave you rather it was meant for the descendants of Jacob occupying the land of Canaan where God promised them so the commandments was to serve as the constitution for that nation no other nation was expected to live by it except if anyone from other nations choose to nationalize himself or herself in Israel! smiley

1 Like

Re: For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... by MindHacker9009(m): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
God never gave you rather it was meant for the descendants of Jacob occupying the land of Canaan where God promised them so the commandments was to serve as the constitution for that nation no other nation was expected to live by it except if anyone from other nations choose to nationalize himself or herself in Israel! smiley

Then read:
Isaiah 49:6
“It is too small a thing for you to be my servant
to restore the tribes of Jacob
and bring back those of Israel I have kept.
I will also make you a light for the Gentiles,
that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth
.”
Re: For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... by budaatum: 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

What rubbish, considering most of those commandments are laws in many countries that don't even read the book meant for the descendants of Jacob.
Re: For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... by Dtruthspeaker: 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2023
MindHacker9009:
For God so love the world that he gave us his 10 commandments that whosoever obeys them will not perish but live a God fearing life and
will have an everlasting life. This it the True John 3:16 and not the invented John 3:16 the likes of Dtruthspeaker alias D-true-lie-speak are using to deceive the gullible ones....

If you were not mad you would have seen that God Sent The Messiah, Whose Name was called Jesus Christ Who also told us to "Keep The Commandments".

But in your blasphemous madness, you do not see all these things which normal people have seen
Re: For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... by Dtruthspeaker: 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

A madman had to remind you Isaiah 49:6 what a disgrace and even an atumite had to remind you that God's Laws operate all over the earth
Re: For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... by Kobojunkie: 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2023
MindHacker9009:
Then read: Isaiah 49:6 “It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.
And you believe this has yet to happen, right? undecided
Re: For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Then read:
Isaiah 49:6
“It is too small a thing for you to be my servant
to restore the tribes of Jacob
and bring back those of Israel I have kept.
I will also make you a light for the Gentiles,
that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth
.”
Of course but God promised that the covenant will CHANGE! Jeremiah 31:31-33
So the law covenant with Israel differs from the covenant God had with the gentiles!
Re: For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2023
budaatum:

What rubbish, considering most of those commandments are laws in many countries that don't even read the book meant for the descendants of Jacob.
Lady i don't like chatting with idiots like you but on this topic i will oblige.

Similarities between the Mosaic laws and that of the nations doesn't mean God gave it to other nations otherwise people are supposed to be stoned to death in most nations for worshiping with the use of images! Exodus 20:2-6
So it wasn't meant for any other nation except Israel! smiley
Re: For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2023
You insane, shut up! cheesy

Dtruthspeaker:

A madman had to remind you Isaiah 49:6 what a disgrace and even an atumite had to remind you that God's Laws operate all over the earth
Re: For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... by Dtruthspeaker: 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
You insane, shut up! cheesy

Says the mad jw devil who got corrected by a blasphemous lunatic
Re: For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2023
Just shut up! cheesy
Dtruthspeaker:

Says the mad jw devil who got corrected by a blasphemous lunatic
Re: For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... by budaatum: 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Lady i don't like chatting with idiots like you but on this topic i will oblige.
My tits blind you to reason, I know.

MaxInDHouse:
Similarities between the Mosaic laws and that of the nations doesn't mean God gave it to other nations otherwise people are supposed to be stoned to death in most nations for worshiping with the use of images! Exodus 20:2-6

Most nations have evolved from stoning for any crime and we call it progress. Even God does not require stoning for any crimes anymore.

And God never gave anything to anyone. The Israelites wrote a book that the rest of the world found desirable, so they adopted it.just as you JWs have adopted it without becoming Israelites.
Re: For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... by Dtruthspeaker: 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So mad jw, the only territory God owns and controls is Israel, eh?
Re: For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2023
budaatum:

God does not require stoning for any crimes anymore.
So those laws weren't meant for other nations because those adhering to it must stone an idolater to death whatever changes that means it's no longer the same laws! wink
Re: For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2023
Shut up! smiley

Dtruthspeaker:

So mad jw, the only territory God owns and controls is Israel, eh?
Re: For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... by Dtruthspeaker: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Just shut up! cheesy

Your dirty stupid stinking mouth
Re: For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... by Dtruthspeaker: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Shut up! smiley

Your dirty stupid stinking mouth
Re: For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... by budaatum: 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So those laws weren't meant for other nations because those adhering to it must stone an idolater to death whatever changes that means it's no longer the same laws! wink

Are you claiming the law is no more for the Israelites neither, since they don't stone anyone anymore?

Re: For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2023
budaatum:

Are you claiming the law is no more for the Israelites neither, since they don't stone anyone anymore?
After the arrival of the prophet God promised in the Bible book of Deuteronomy 18:18-19
The covenant through which Israelites received those laws became obsolete.

This is what God told them in that verse:

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him." Deuteronomy 18:18-19

John the baptist was the last prophet having to do with that covenant and it's laws so when he introduced Jesus to them it was evident that the Jews have to accept the New covenant and leave the old behind. Meanwhile 10 tribes out of the 12 that received that former covenant with it's laws has turn their backs on those laws and they don't have anything to do with it again that's why Jesus told the Samaritan woman that only the Jews who are still sticking to the covenant will be counted worthy to receive the New covenant {John 4:10-22} and that according to the incoming covenant things will change! John 4:23-24

Though the Jews refused to listen to Jesus thinking God is still behind them while keeping the old covenant that's why God condemned that nation and in the year 67 c.e the Romans came and destroyed both the city, temple and all those keeping the old covenant! smiley
Re: For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... by budaatum: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

After the arrival of the prophet God promised in the Bible book of Deuteronomy 18:18-19
The covenant through which Israelites received those laws became obsolete.

All this na story. Fact is, not many nations go stoning people anymore, and JWs did not become Israelites before adopting this same God who once said stone people, and who's child said, forgive.

Re: For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2023
budaatum:

All this na story. Fact is, not many nations go stoning people anymore, and JWs did not become Israelites before adopting this same God who once said stone people, and who's child said, forgive.

Leave JWs and tell me the nation where people don't bow down to images as commanded in that law! Exodus 20,:3-5 smiley
Re: For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... by MindHacker9009(m): 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Only Mad D-lie-speaker would have seen that his fake messiah was the invented Jesus christ.

But in Mad D-lie-speaker blasphemous madness, Mad D-lie-speaker do not see all these things which normal people have seen

You are just a Mad D lie speaker.

The law of all countries in the world are based on the 10 commandments. Show a country that has based it's laws on your invented Jesus christ?
Re: For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... by MindHacker9009(m): 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The invented Jesus christ was not the one that abolished stoning for adultery it had already been abolished for adultery. The verse clearly stated that they wanted to use it to trap him. Ask yaself why they wanted to use that to trap him if already it had not been abolished?
Re: For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2023
MindHacker9009:

The invented Jesus christ was not the one that abolished stoning it had already been abolished for idolatry. The verse clearly stated that they wanted to use it to trap him. Ask yaself why they wanted to use that to trap him if already it had not been abolished?

The truth is that during the time of Jesus Christ the Mosaic laws is already a problem to the Jews themselves because Romans have become their coloniser and stoning of people to death is not accepted under the Roman law, such is jungle justice from the viewpoint of Roman authority the offender should be taken to a law court, tried and found guilty before execution.
From the time Babylon conquered the Jews all their laws has become powerless so don't think they willingly abandoned their laws they were forced to stop it by world powers setting standards for them!
Re: For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... by budaatum: 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Leave JWs and tell me the nation where people don't bow down to images as commanded in that law! Exodus 20,:3-5 smiley

Depends what you call images. Even Israelites bow to one form of image or the other. And below is Israelites, who disobey God by not stoning anyone, and who now down to a wall.

Re: For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2023
budaatum:

Depends what you call images. Even Israelites bow to one form of image or the other. And below is Israelites, who disobey God by not stoning anyone, and who now down to a wall.

So those laws are OBSOLETE! smiley
Re: For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... by budaatum: 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So those laws are OBSOLETE! smiley

The stoning law is definitely obsolete in civilised countries. Thou shalt not steal, murder, etc, are very relevant in most countries however.
Re: For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... by MindHacker9009(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The truth is that during the time of Jesus Christ the Mosaic laws is already a problem to the Jews themselves because Romans have become their coloniser and stoning of people to death is not accepted under the Roman law, such is jungle justice from the viewpoint of Roman authority the offender should be taken to a law court, tried and found guilty before execution.
From the time Babylon conquered the Jews all their laws has become powerless so don't think they willingly abandoned their laws they were forced to stop it by world powers setting standards for them!

You are wrong, because Stephen was stoned and Paul too was stoned after the fake ascension of Jesus up into the sky.
Re: For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2023
budaatum:

The stoning law is definitely obsolete in civilised countries. Thou shalt not steal, murder, etc, are very relevant in most countries however.

The first law is what i'm talking about {Exodus 20:3-5} since there's no country obeying it that law is not what people are using! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
MindHacker9009:

You are wrong, because Stephen was stoned and Paul too was stoned after the fake ascension of Jesus up into the sky.
Such stoning is unlawful according to the Roman authorities. For instance Deborah Samuel was burnt alive for speaking against a religion but is such supported by the Nigerian constitution? smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

JW. Org Lost In Court Again / What Kind Of Church Is This / Free Christian Website.call Us On 08030559825

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.