Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Why Women Leave Their Husbands Abroad After They Both Japa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Women Leave Their Husbands Abroad After They Both Japa (36079 Views)

Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) / N600k/month Income Abroad After Tax OR N1.5M/month Income In Nigeria? / 10 Best Countries For Foreigners To Work Abroad After Studying There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Leave Their Husbands Abroad After They Both Japa by sukkot: 5:00am On Dec 13, 2023
So guys we need to understand that women are drawn to protectors and alpha and strong men. It is how they are wired.

Something happens to a Nigerian man when he gets abroad and the women notice it. The man gets emasculated by society.

He goes from being a strong figure of authority in Africa to an unwanted disrespected black man in the west.

Even a 17 year old white boy on the job can almost slap that 40 year old naija man on the job and he will be shaking and calling the 17 year old boy, Sir.

The man is emasculated by society. Goes from being an alpha dog in naija to a puppy in the west.

Our women sense these things and to a woman if you are not an alpha dog you are just useless.

You start emptying the trash and making breakfast and washing dishes now as the man. Jobs that you used to hire maids to do for you in naija.

Not only can a 17 year old white boy disrespect you on the job but you are now a dishwasher at home. You have no value in society.

Anywhere you turn up you are not celebrated but tolerated.

After a while the woman starts to see that this guy is truly worthless to me, why do I need to coexist with this emasculated societal reject ?

I am better off by myself and I can get a better job than him here as a nurse.

He has become a burden to me.

This is why most women chase their husbands away from home after they both relocate abroad

159 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Why Women Leave Their Husbands Abroad After They Both Japa by ednut1(m): 5:35am On Dec 13, 2023
There is one major characteristic of those men. They used money to entice the woman in Nigeria. You are a 29 years old man doing well, na 19 years old babe you go date or marry. Sponsor her through school, pay her parents rent and siblings bills. Now the bad part- emotionally and physical abuse, her opinions don’t matter, during NYSC you quickly marry and give her belle and prevent her getting a career. you know she cant leave because she is dependent on you.

But when you reach abroad, she can enter lucrative fields like nursing and tech. Starts earning good money and contributing to the bills. With her workload, child care . Many Nigerian men refuse to adjust to the realities and demand she cooks, does all the chores like in Nigeria. You still carry cheating come abroad. With time she begins to see there is no need for you and sends you packing. Many times its payback for patriarchy in Nigeria. Marriages where the man was a good man in Nigeria mostly still waxing strong abroad.

260 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Why Women Leave Their Husbands Abroad After They Both Japa by madridguy(m): 6:05am On Dec 13, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Women Leave Their Husbands Abroad After They Both Japa by sukkot: 6:14am On Dec 13, 2023
ednut1:
There is one major characteristic of those men. They used money to entice the woman in Nigeria. You are a 29 years old man doing well, na 19 years old babe you go date or marry. Sponsor her through school, pay her parents rent and siblings bills. Now the bad part- emotionally and physical abuse, her opinions don’t matter, during NYSC you quickly marry and give her belle and prevent her getting a career. you know she cant leave because she is dependent on you.

But when you reach abroad, she can enter lucrative fields like nursing and tech. Starts earning good money and contributing to the bills. With her workload, child care . Many Nigerian men refuse to adjust to the realities and demand she cooks, does all the chores like in Nigeria. You still carry cheating come abroad. With time she begins to see there is no need for you and sends you packing. Many times its payback for patriarchy in Nigeria. Marriages where the man was a good man in Nigeria mostly still waxing strong abroad.
very legitimate and valid submission my guy. There is that element to it too

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Women Leave Their Husbands Abroad After They Both Japa by letout: 7:03am On Dec 13, 2023
sukkot:
So guys we need to understand that women are drawn to protectors and alpha and strong men. It is how they are wired. Something happens to a Nigerian man when he gets abroad and the women notice it. The man gets emasculated by society. He goes from being a strong figure of authority in Africa to an unwanted disrespected black man in the west. Even a 17 year old white boy on the job can almost slap that 40 year old naija man on the job and he will be shaking and calling the 17 year old boy, Sir. The man is emasculated by society. Goes from being an alpha dog in naija to a puppy in the west. Our women sense these things and to a woman if you are not an alpha dog you are just useless. You start emptying the trash and making breakfast and washing dishes now as the man. Jobs that you used to hire maids to do for you in naija. Not only can a 17 year old white boy disrespect you on the job but you are now a dishwasher at home. You have no value in society. Anywhere you turn up you are not celebrated but tolerated. After a while the woman starts to see that this guy is truly worthless to me, why do I need to coexist with this emasculated societal reject ? I am better off by myself and I can get a better job than him here as a nurse. He has become a burden to me. This is why most women chase their husbands away from home after they both relocate abroad

If it’s about emptying the trash, washing plates, cooking food, cleaning the house I do that from time to time on a regular basis and my wife hasn’t left me, and we are in Nigeria

The reason why the women left is because Nigerian men used the society to control their wives period.

136 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Women Leave Their Husbands Abroad After They Both Japa by Starboytwo(m): 7:44am On Dec 13, 2023
Chai, all i see is sufferment...

Work and toil for 25years washing plate and doing gate man and packing sheet.

Paying mortgage for 22 years and remaining $5k but dem pursue you Comot for your house and told you not to come 200 yards close or risk jail or deportation.

At the end, what do you gain=sufferment.

91 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Why Women Leave Their Husbands Abroad After They Both Japa by RepoMan007: 8:24am On Dec 13, 2023
sukkot:
So guys we need to understand that women are drawn to protectors and alpha and strong men. It is how they are wired. Something happens to a Nigerian man when he gets abroad and the women notice it. The man gets emasculated by society. He goes from being a strong figure of authority in Africa to an unwanted disrespected black man in the west. Even a 17 year old white boy on the job can almost slap that 40 year old naija man on the job and he will be shaking and calling the 17 year old boy, Sir. The man is emasculated by society. Goes from being an alpha dog in naija to a puppy in the west. Our women sense these things and to a woman if you are not an alpha dog you are just useless. You start emptying the trash and making breakfast and washing dishes now as the man. Jobs that you used to hire maids to do for you in naija. Not only can a 17 year old white boy disrespect you on the job but you are now a dishwasher at home. You have no value in society. Anywhere you turn up you are not celebrated but tolerated. After a while the woman starts to see that this guy is truly worthless to me, why do I need to coexist with this emasculated societal reject ? I am better off by myself and I can get a better job than him here as a nurse. He has become a burden to me. This is why most women chase their husbands away from home after they both relocate abroad
the rejection is both male and female.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Women Leave Their Husbands Abroad After They Both Japa by Farrason: 8:53am On Dec 13, 2023
sukkot:

Bro... For this type of marriage... The men lost control over the wives and hence lost everything else.

I tell you this for free, if all you have over your wife and kids is CONTROL in Nigeria... When you travel abroad with your family, you will loose everything you built with them. Cos in abroad, FREEWILL speaks so loud even the deaf can hear it. Alfa Male or Not.

There are families where kids can't even crack a joke on their mum's makeup or dad's haircut. Not to talk of wife joke about the husband's dressing.

Don't control your wife or children to love you but let them do it out of freewill. This will automatically come with concern, respect and understand of the new environment for you - Oga Alfa male.

96 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why Women Leave Their Husbands Abroad After They Both Japa by Solofresh2: 8:55am On Dec 13, 2023
sukkot:
Yes.Women work with feelings and emotions,making them loyal to their feelings.Bringing a woman abroad without her own contribution and sweat is a no no for me. I won't use my resources to worship any woman never!
God save us from evil women

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Women Leave Their Husbands Abroad After They Both Japa by finallybusy: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2023
The only form of engagement illiterate Nairaland moderators can think up. Intellectually stunted platform.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Women Leave Their Husbands Abroad After They Both Japa by Nahunger(m): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2023
angry
Leeches period

6 Likes

Re: Why Women Leave Their Husbands Abroad After They Both Japa by Skillsnigeria: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2023
Okay
Re: Why Women Leave Their Husbands Abroad After They Both Japa by 1Sharon(f): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2023
That's the exact reason why they are also killing their wives. They come to the West and feel emasculated, inadequate and insecure.

They end up taking their anger out on the easy target: their wife.

Alot of African women in the West are more successful than the men, but in Nigeria reverse is the case.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Women Leave Their Husbands Abroad After They Both Japa by bestman09(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2023
The simple reason is that majority of women misuses power when they get it. Power, especially financial power should not be entrusted on Nigerian women. Even here in Nigeria, a man can take care of the home for over 20 years, footing all the bills without any complain but immediately he loses his financial capability, he starts loosing respect at home and if the wife gets empowered financially more than the man, the man will be treated like a trash

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Women Leave Their Husbands Abroad After They Both Japa by luminouz(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2023
See the lives of Nigerian women. Small freedom they turn King Kong for husband.

This is why the redpill is vital for men. Vet, vet and vet her and let her greenlight your ass before you tie the knot so you don't become a poverty alleviation program for a woman.

Many married men in the UK are crying as we speak. I have counseled 7 whose wives turned viragoes because they have started earning money and so they can party and come home late and husband must not talk. One woman threatened to report her husband because she came home late and her husband complained. The next morning, his son looked mournfully at him and said 'Daddy, mummy doesn't love you. I overheard her and her friends discussing how you will suffer'. He almost bought himself a gun to shoot her till I counseled him. This was a woman he trained through nursing school after marrying her.

Is it a wonder why the cases of men killing their women abroad is on the rise? Nope. Infact I expect it to keep rising given the 2020-2023 Japan rush many couples undertook.

N.B: Why is it that when a man makes money, the next thing society wants is for him to get married. Almost everyone in his life will egg him on to have a wife and be 'responsible' but when a woman has money, she believes she doesn't need a man and starts behaving like a Bantu witch to her husband and society goes 'you are an independent woman who needs no man'. What's with money, status and a little bit of freedom that make these naija women lose it? Na poverty mindset or myopic mentality?

N.B: One dude in Scotland,UK committed suicide just two weeks ago. His lawfully wedded wife was caught shagging his friend. He, as the dependant, was working three shifts to support the wife's education, despite knowing she cheats. The last straw was two weeks ago when she served him divorce papers. They entered the UK in April.

Should I still continue? Cases boku for my hand. Men, lemme say it again. Swallow the redpill, ingest it, love it,kiss it, caress it, fuq it and LIVE IT. The day you stop being an Alpha and lose your frame, is the day you die. You already started life two goals down as a man. No one gives a shit about you till you make it. Infact, there is nothing you are loved for if not your usefulness. To make it and still fall into the hands of a leech as a wife/gf is a double-triple-combo suffering I won't wish on any man.

STAY PILLED OR DIE!!!

150 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Why Women Leave Their Husbands Abroad After They Both Japa by TheFacelessMan: 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2023
cool

I wrote this one on the thread of the jilted old man ...

TheFacelessMan:

Sorry for the old man, but African men should know the West is different.

" I am the Man of the house" doesn't work there. Be prepared for Plan A, B, C to Z.

IF a woman doesn't really love you. Old school love, 99% probability she would kick you out. It is just a matter of time.

Be prepared. Invest in yourself FIRST. Anything you do for anyone, whether parent, sibling, spouse or even children. NEVER do with expectations of any returns.

For me, I prefer to invest in my blood relations.

PS : the blame isn't one-way. Some men openly disrespect, maltreat and even beat their wives. Those wives deal with them in the West. This isn't 1970s or 90s. Divorce isn't so stigmatised any more. You can't
reporte her to her family... they would DEFINITELY support her because she sends them Pounds Sterling. £

Checked the exchange rate recently? . Black Market is even higher than the official rate I posted. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Leave Their Husbands Abroad After They Both Japa by revolt(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2023
ednut1:

lol... I can tell you this ... women cheat more than men... they just hide it better. Anecdotal experience here... women are the cheats here. Marriage doesn't benefit men in the west. Its now a matter of luck.. a risk too high to take.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Women Leave Their Husbands Abroad After They Both Japa by BloomingDale(f): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2023
Re: Why Women Leave Their Husbands Abroad After They Both Japa by DankemzI(m): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
Greedy folks cool
Re: Why Women Leave Their Husbands Abroad After They Both Japa by revolt(m): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
letout:

If it’s about emptying the trash, washing plates, cooking food, cleaning the house I do that from time to time on a regular basis and my wife hasn’t left me, and we are in Nigeria

The reason why the women left is because Nigerian men used the society to control their wives period.
your time is coming no worry lol... and stop deceiving yourself thinking we believe you're a man.. bloody feminist lol

14 Likes

Re: Why Women Leave Their Husbands Abroad After They Both Japa by Kobojunkiee: 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
Op no wan grow up at all at all. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Women Leave Their Husbands Abroad After They Both Japa by bigdammyj: 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
Reading...
Re: Why Women Leave Their Husbands Abroad After They Both Japa by sukkot: 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
we FP. mods salute. contributors salute
Re: Why Women Leave Their Husbands Abroad After They Both Japa by socialmediaman: 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2023
Re: Why Women Leave Their Husbands Abroad After They Both Japa by id4sho(m): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2023
cool
Re: Why Women Leave Their Husbands Abroad After They Both Japa by Dexy4yah(m): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2023
Don't marry who will take you early to the grave

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aniekan Inuk Effiong: Air Traffic Controller Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport / I Visited MAKOKO, The Largest Floating Slum In Africa (pics, Video) / U.S TSA Assesses Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.