Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Celebrating A Decade Of Excellence: 3chub's 10th Anniversary Extravaganza! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Celebrating A Decade Of Excellence: 3chub's 10th Anniversary Extravaganza! (7957 Views)

Jara Sales Extravaganza: Unwrapping The Spectacular 3CHUB Black Friday Promotion / Photos From 10th Anniversary Celebration Of Eminent Magazine In Abuja / Peace Ambassador Agency Unveils Identity Ahead Of 10th Anniversary Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrating A Decade Of Excellence: 3chub's 10th Anniversary Extravaganza! by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 11:29am On Dec 13, 2023
In the world of every individual, milestones are celebrated and innovations are cherished. This year, 3CHUB, the trailblazing retail giant, proudly marks its 10th anniversary, and the celebration promises to be nothing short of spectacular. With a decade of empowering customers with cutting-edge gadgets and unparalleled service, 3CHUB invites you to join the festivities and partake in the grand celebration.

A Decade of Innovation and Excellence:
Since its inception a decade ago, 3CHUB has been at the forefront of the tech retail industry in Nigeria. From the latest smartphones to state-of-the-art electronics, 3CHUB has consistently delivered quality and innovation, earning the trust of millions of tech enthusiasts across the nation.

Special Gifts and Discounts for Our Valued Customers:
As a token of gratitude to our cherished customers, 3CHUB is offering special gifts and massive discounts throughout the anniversary celebration. Every Tuesday and Friday, our stores will be buzzing with excitement as customers enjoy exclusive discounts on a wide range of products.

"Comment and Win" Fridays for Online Fans:
For our online fans, Fridays just got more exciting! Participate in our "Comment and Win" post every Friday, and you could be the lucky winner of a brand-new smartphone. But that's not all—tune in to our Monday Livestream at 3 p.m., where five online fans stand a chance to win five brand new smartphones!

"Spin the Wheel" Extravaganza:
Step into any of our key stores, and you might find yourself caught up in the whirlwind of our "Spin the Wheel" extravaganza. With every purchase, customers get an opportunity to spin the wheel and win incredible prizes, from big discounts and brand new smartphones to top-of-the-line electronics.

The Grand Finale: Win a Brand New Car!
The pinnacle of our anniversary celebration is the chance for every customer to win a brand new car! Yes, you read it right. Every purchase from our store automatically enters you into the draw for this extraordinary prize. It's our way of saying thank you for being part of the 3CHUB journey.

How to participate:
Visit any 3CHUB store every Tuesday and Friday for massive discounts, gifts and fantastic Prizes(Branded Handfan, Branded Caps, Branded T-Shirts e.t.c)
Visit 3CHUB Head Office Store and spin the wheel and stand a chance to win a smartphone and Big Electronics.
Engage in our "Comment and Win" posts every Friday on social media.
Tune in to our Monday Livestream at 3 p.m. for a shot at winning a brand new smartphone.
Make a purchase at any 3CHUB store for a chance to win a brand new car.

Promotion Period:
The celebration is on from now until February 29, 2024. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of the biggest anniversary celebration in Africa. It is going to be mind-blowing.

Join the conversation, Become a Smartphone Winner:
Great News Nairalanders, you can win yourself a Brand New SmartPhone if you follow this rule.
Comment below your "December Wish" with the Hashtag #3CHUB10YEARSANNIVERSARY & #HAPPY10YEARSANNIVERSARY3CHUB(Only this rule)

One lucky person who comment below will stand a chance to win a brand new smartphone.
The winner will be announced on 3CHUB Facebook Live Stream on Friday, December 22, 2023.
Don't miss out on this one.

Join our Family:
So share your excitement and join the conversation on social media using the hashtags #3CHUB10YearsAnniversary and #Happy10YearsAnniversary3CHUB. Connect with fellow tech enthusiasts, and let's make this celebration one for the books!

Follow Our Social Media Handles:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/3CHUB
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/3c_hub/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/3CHUB
Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@3chub

You can also make your orders on our website on: https://www.3chub.com/

Here's to a decade of innovation, growth, and serving you, our incredible customers. Happy 10th anniversary, and may the next decade be filled with even more tech excellence and groundbreaking moments. Thank you for choosing 3CHUB!

Sponsored Post

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Celebrating A Decade Of Excellence: 3chub's 10th Anniversary Extravaganza! by Teibaba(m): 11:32am On Dec 13, 2023
Well done 3C HUB
you guys have been my sure plug for gadgets over the years and the people I directed to your office are happy about your service.
Your prices are so fair and affordable
God bless you guys

5 Likes

Re: Celebrating A Decade Of Excellence: 3chub's 10th Anniversary Extravaganza! by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:35am On Dec 15, 2023
COMPUTERVILLA:

Sponsored Post
God bless the wisdoms behind the Innovation! Keep waxing STRONGER...
I dedicate Asake - Ginger for the Team
Re: Celebrating A Decade Of Excellence: 3chub's 10th Anniversary Extravaganza! by dibunotion(m): 8:36am On Dec 15, 2023
They will soon pack up and leave the zoo soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrating A Decade Of Excellence: 3chub's 10th Anniversary Extravaganza! by Ololademrmoney2(m): 8:36am On Dec 15, 2023
Nice one 3chub

Please contact me for CAC Company/Business Name registration, EFCC SCUML certificate, Change of Directors/Shareholders, Upgrade of Business Name to Company, Filing of Annual Returns, Activation of Company/Business (from Inactive to Active), Copyright & Trademark registration, NGO/Foundation/Club, Church, School registration, FIRS Tax Identification Number, Change of Trustees etc.
Re: Celebrating A Decade Of Excellence: 3chub's 10th Anniversary Extravaganza! by emmabest2000(m): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2023
dibunotion:

@pack up ,
You mean.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating A Decade Of Excellence: 3chub's 10th Anniversary Extravaganza! by Olugbenagoba: 8:37am On Dec 15, 2023
Wow
Re: Celebrating A Decade Of Excellence: 3chub's 10th Anniversary Extravaganza! by sylve11: 8:38am On Dec 15, 2023
Congratulations, 3C Hub. cool

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating A Decade Of Excellence: 3chub's 10th Anniversary Extravaganza! by LagosG: 8:38am On Dec 15, 2023
dibunotion:
Na you dey live inside zoo.

Animal

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Decade Of Excellence: 3chub's 10th Anniversary Extravaganza! by eepeepook: 8:42am On Dec 15, 2023
So, Mynd44 has sworn that he’ll never become anything in life than a Nairaland moderator? Such a directionless entity. Glorified primary school prefect.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Decade Of Excellence: 3chub's 10th Anniversary Extravaganza! by yesloaded: 8:49am On Dec 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Decade Of Excellence: 3chub's 10th Anniversary Extravaganza! by BigDickProblems: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2023
My device plug has always been 3CHUB and I've not had any issues with them all through.
10/10

4 Likes

Re: Celebrating A Decade Of Excellence: 3chub's 10th Anniversary Extravaganza! by Gosh234: 8:59am On Dec 15, 2023
3chub anytime anyday
Price at Slot and check 3chub, you will know the difference

My current phone is about ₦8,500 difference of Slot's price

3 Likes

Re: Celebrating A Decade Of Excellence: 3chub's 10th Anniversary Extravaganza! by inkon: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrating A Decade Of Excellence: 3chub's 10th Anniversary Extravaganza! by Flintstone06(m): 9:24am On Dec 15, 2023
Gosh234:
3chub anytime anyday
Price at Slot and check 3chub, you will know the difference

My current phone is about ₦8,500 difference of Slot's price

sponsored Lienus!😡

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Decade Of Excellence: 3chub's 10th Anniversary Extravaganza! by Machinegun91(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2023
I don't know them
Re: Celebrating A Decade Of Excellence: 3chub's 10th Anniversary Extravaganza! by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:57am On Dec 15, 2023
10years? I thought they're a new company o... Nice customer service at your Iyana-Ipaja centre, very jovial guys, abeg they deserve something special this Xmas o

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Decade Of Excellence: 3chub's 10th Anniversary Extravaganza! by Kinzman(m): 10:02am On Dec 15, 2023
Happy Anniversary 3CHUB!!! No doubt, you guys have contributed significantly to the phone and telecommunications market in the country with superb products and amazing prices. More wins! More market penetrations!! Many more happy celebrations!!!

My December Wish from you is a brand new phone!!!

#3CHUB10YEARSANNIVERSARY
#HAPPY10YEARSANNIVERSARY3CHUB

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Decade Of Excellence: 3chub's 10th Anniversary Extravaganza! by Cool83(m): 10:32am On Dec 15, 2023
dibunotion:

Whatever you wish them will surely be yours

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Decade Of Excellence: 3chub's 10th Anniversary Extravaganza! by GentuLion: 10:58am On Dec 15, 2023
Happy Birthday Dear 3c_Hub🎉🥳 Wishing you many more productive and fruitful years in the business cycle !
My December wish is simple....a brand new smartphone for my brand new wifey

#3CHUB10YEARSANNIVERSARY
Re: Celebrating A Decade Of Excellence: 3chub's 10th Anniversary Extravaganza! by Ezeama400: 11:09am On Dec 15, 2023
They should start treating their staff well..

Imagine paying their supervisor 45 thousand naira salary monthly...

Congrats shaa
Re: Celebrating A Decade Of Excellence: 3chub's 10th Anniversary Extravaganza! by Gosh234: 11:45am On Dec 15, 2023
Flintstone06:

sponsored Lienus!😡
Alright bro
Na you buy my phone for me ooooo

I wish say there's a tip for this free sponsorship

However check for the price of Redmi 12C as at August 2023 on both stores
Re: Celebrating A Decade Of Excellence: 3chub's 10th Anniversary Extravaganza! by Kingjite1: 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2023
Happy 10th anniversary 3C HUB my December wish is a brand-new Samsung Galaxy S23

3CHUB10YEARSANNIVERSARY

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Decade Of Excellence: 3chub's 10th Anniversary Extravaganza! by Yinksy09(m): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2023
Congratulations 3CHub
Unlock more style, possibilities, and connectivity with the oraimo Watch 4+.

Re: Celebrating A Decade Of Excellence: 3chub's 10th Anniversary Extravaganza! by Creeknigga(m): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2023
Galaxy AO4s
#3CHUB10YEARSANNIVERSARY #HAPPY10YEARSANNIVERSARY3CHUB
Re: Celebrating A Decade Of Excellence: 3chub's 10th Anniversary Extravaganza! by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2023
Happy Celebration

Re: Celebrating A Decade Of Excellence: 3chub's 10th Anniversary Extravaganza! by HelloWhatsup: 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2023
cheesy
Re: Celebrating A Decade Of Excellence: 3chub's 10th Anniversary Extravaganza! by abba190: 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2023
gifts kee u there

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating A Decade Of Excellence: 3chub's 10th Anniversary Extravaganza! by Basicend: 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2023
Who owns this company self?

Sometimes I wonder how a coy will just emerge as a giant in the mist of so much competition and huge discouraging waves in the Nigerian business climate.

If you can emerge a giant from that tough computer village playing field, you will emerge big any where in the world.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photographer/Photo Studio @ Ozone Cinemas: 4 Yaba, SuruLere Akoka Lagos Mainland / THE FLYER DISTRIBUTOR / Here Is Opportunity To Rent All You Need About Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.