Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Urgently Need A Job With Accommodation In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgently Need A Job With Accommodation In Lagos (348 Views)

Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. / Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Need A Job With Accommodation In Lagos by somethinghot: 1:31am On Dec 14, 2023
A good paying job with accommodation urgently needed in Lagos..if you can help please chat me up 08141593176..I'm a young man..a graduate with a good degree..

1 Like

Re: Urgently Need A Job With Accommodation In Lagos by guass(m): 7:09am On Dec 14, 2023
somethinghot:
A good paying job with accommodation urgently needed in Lagos..if you can help please chat me up 08141593176..I'm a young man..a graduate with a good degree..
Ok na! But why do you always put two full stops at the end of your sentence?
Re: Urgently Need A Job With Accommodation In Lagos by Meerahbel: 7:37am On Dec 14, 2023
somethinghot:
Hotel and club jobs will be the best place for you
Re: Urgently Need A Job With Accommodation In Lagos by somethinghot: 11:27am On Dec 14, 2023
Meerahbel:
Hotel and club jobs will be the best place for you
do you have any?

1 Like

Re: Urgently Need A Job With Accommodation In Lagos by Meerahbel: 11:46am On Dec 14, 2023
somethinghot:
do you have any?
Have you tried using google?

(1) (Reply)

Expert Ghostwriter Needed For Urgent Work / Help Me With Your Old Phone / Urgent Vacancies In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.