Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Are Igbo Tribe Of Nigeria Descendants Of The Ancient Hebrews Israelites | Black - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Igbo Tribe Of Nigeria Descendants Of The Ancient Hebrews Israelites | Black (162 Views)

Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me / What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha / The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Igbo Tribe Of Nigeria Descendants Of The Ancient Hebrews Israelites | Black by temmyyem: 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2023
Are Igbo Tribe of Nigeria Descendants of the Ancient Hebrews Israelites | Black Jews of West Africa. Are Igbos Jews. The Igbo Tribe can be found mostly in the South-East of Nigeria today & based of the History books published centuries ago, we can see that the Igbo Tribe must be descendants of the Ancient Hebrew Israelites. #blackhistory #hebrewhistory #israel #iuic #isupk #blackjews #negrojews

The Following Books were used in this presentation:
The Lost Tribes a Myth by Allen H. Godbey
Black Jews in Africa & the Americas by Tudor Parfitt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV03w7vTzrw
Re: Are Igbo Tribe Of Nigeria Descendants Of The Ancient Hebrews Israelites | Black by Curse777: 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
cool

If all Life of homo sapiens began in the jungles of west Africa true evolotion

Isn't it safe to say Other race started from migrating first Homo Sapiens of Africa

It's like a father claiming to be the child of his famous son, just because of poverty and inferiority

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Igbo Tribe Of Nigeria Descendants Of The Ancient Hebrews Israelites | Black by KnownUnknown: 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
Curse777:
cool

If all Life of homo sapiens began in the jungles of west Africa true evolotion

Isn't it safe to say Other race started from migrating first Homo Sapiens of Africa

It's like a father claiming to be the child of his famous son, just because of poverty and inferiority

The impoverished and inferior minds think that the god of the Hebrews molded mankind in some garden in the levant. Then Africans appeared either because of the curse of Cain or the curse of Ham. Lmao

The truly benighted think they are descended from some genocidal kleptomaniacs who called themselves the “chosen people”. I guess society makes them feel inferior, so they grasp at the story of people who call themselves “master race” or is it “chosen people”? It’s the same with some African Americans who call themselves the “Black Hebrew Israelites”. I think they subconsciously know that their claims are as ridiculous as the white “Jewish” people that’s why they include the word “black” in their description. Otherwise, they should call themselves Hebrew Israelites.

Even calling yourselves “black” is a result of imbibing European bigotry to the point of normalization. Same as calling yourselves “Sub Saharan African”. But I digress.

(1) (Reply)

86 Killed, 211 Houses Burnt In Plateau Christmas Eve Attacks - Police / Do You Think A Relationship Between A Christian And An Atheist Can Work Out And / No Customers ? Attract Customers To Your Shop,business Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.