Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

Check Out Photos Of The Most Powerful SL Coupe Mercedes-benz Ever Built - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Check Out Photos Of The Most Powerful SL Coupe Mercedes-benz Ever Built (440 Views)

Mercedes-benz Reveals The New 2019 CLA 250 Coupe-like Sedan / N120m 2019 Range Rover SV Coupe Is The Most Luxurious 2-door SUV (photos) / Last Car Ever Built Rolls Off Holden Line As Car Manufacturing Ends In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Photos Of The Most Powerful SL Coupe Mercedes-benz Ever Built by ibinaboonline: 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
This is verifiably the most potent SL high-performance coupe in Mercedes-Benz's history. Point of correction: the SL is sort of no longer in Mercedes-Benz's hands since the latest generation rolled out in 2021. Instead, Mercedes-Benz's performance division we all know as AMG is now behind the SL performance models.

Two days ago, the automaker introduced the latest model, its name, Mercedes-AMG 63 S E PERFORMANCE, rocking a plug-in hybrid powertrain that delivers an impressive 816 horsepower. You hear that? 816 hp in a road-legal roadster. I don't know how many AMG will actually build, but the car is estimated to cost around the equivalent of 160 million naira. In other words, the money is chicken change for those types like Man like Chico and Davido who have no problem spending over 300 million on a Lambo Urus. Take a look, bro.

Innovative aerodynamics

That commanding presence

Some serious ass

It's a drop-head, of course

MBUX-powered infotainment

Get full details about this car: https://www.carsandhorsepower.com/reviews/7-best-features-of-the-mercedes-amg-63-s-e-performance-the-most-powerful-sl-ever-made
Re: Check Out Photos Of The Most Powerful SL Coupe Mercedes-benz Ever Built by ibinaboonline: 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2023
Feel free to zoom in for a detailed view. I used high quality images, so the pixels remain sharp if you zoom.
Re: Check Out Photos Of The Most Powerful SL Coupe Mercedes-benz Ever Built by ibinaboonline: 5:07am On Dec 15, 2023
I haven't bought the car yet.
gameova:
Good evening sir, sorry for disturbing you. Please can you help me with any amount to buy foodstuffs please. I'm starving. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

China Makes Their Own Version Of Cybrtruck / Friday Tips / Antboby Knows NT510 For Audi, VW Can It Read Live Transmission Fluid Temperature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.