Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused (26927 Views)

Apologize To A Part Of Your Body You've Overused. / Avoid Men Who Are Above 30 And Still Single, Women Have Overused Them – Ghanaian / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Mikespecialone(m): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
Most people will lie , am reading

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Telltruth123: 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Probz(m): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
My teeth.

Nothing wey I never tear from chicken to condom to payint. grin

Ouch.
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by IgweBUIKE1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2023
My brain and heart
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by WhizdomXX(m): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2023
I apologize to my Legs.

1 Like

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by atiku4President(m): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2023
Beuberry:
I m sorry my unmentionables. You don see shege!
I understand
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by livenija: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2023
Ur mums right hand n mouth on my....
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Trustedpronet: 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2023
I Salute the Whole of me. The team dey give me joy. Thanks my honorable body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Goalnaldo(m): 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
Should be my heart ❤️ every other body part do have their rests from time to time but not the heart ❤️

1 Like

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by BloomingDale(f): 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

My Brian, dickkk and hands

My hands don hear am hot from keyboarding

My dickk don penetrate too many holes

Same as me. My kpekus don sample different delicious big, thick, long, hard pricks. 😋😋😋😋 Many more to conquer. 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by iamoyindamola(m): 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2023
My beautiful eyes dan see unexplainable stuffs
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by ajidikun: 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2023
My nyash chai,I too dey sit,sit on my nyash travel by road to many distances. Taraba to Lagos,Taraba to PH,Taraba to Minna,Taraba to Enugu,Kaduna,Jos,Kano,Damatiru,chai my nyash suffer well and e still dey suffer for office self😉🏃🏃🏃

3 Likes

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Natbrowny: 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2023
BRAIN

200,000 BUSINESS IDEAS AND I NEVER STILL SEE MONEY

NA ONLY 1 I DON ACHIEVE SO FAR.

SORRY BRAIN FOR STRESSING U TOO MUCH.

IF MONEY LAND. I'LL APPRECIATE U 💯
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Alvin212(m): 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2023
My hand

Man don fap 2much

1 Like

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by BloomingDale(f): 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

My Brian, dickkk and hands

My hands don hear am hot from keyboarding

My dickk don penetrate too many holes

Why do I believe you are a guy with hairy balls

You be woman?
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by midascnn(m): 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2023
Mamayam:
My legs. I too trek.

First quarter of next year, you will get a car — whether by gift or you buy for yourself.

Save this till then.

3 Likes

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Kilometres: 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2023
My eyes... e don too see

1 Like

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Alvin212(m): 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2023
BloomingDale:

Same as me. My kpekus don sample different delicious big, thick, long, hard pricks. 😋😋😋😋 Many more to conquer. 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

Uselessssss boy

4 Likes

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Entusky(m): 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2023
Mah pweeq
Baba sorry ah use use u anyhow
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by BloomingDale(f): 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2023
Alvin212:

Uselessssss boy

Uselesssss girl. Mtchewwww
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by azukaegopeter(m): 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2023
Ahhhh na here I see say heart dey breathe
Kingluqman:
My heart!! It never seize to breathe

3 Likes

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by midascnn(m): 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2023
BloomingDale:

That Kpekus will not get wet often next year. If you don't settle down, you will lose your sex drive and may become celibate.

Save this, it is a prophecy for 2024.

N.B: If you are a man and claim to be a woman, you will perish.

1 Like

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Mosba: 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2023
Get the question right, apologize to A BODY PART that you have over used
I have watched to see some girls apologized to the guy's joystick but instead na sorry my leg my brain, phue! .
[b][/b]
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by sltn(m): 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2023
Shoutout to my brain my golden eyes my two legs my hands mehn shout out to my lovly sweet heart. Without you guys mehn i go don broke halla.
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Sillymoderators: 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2023
My dick..😆
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by tragergeorge(m): 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2023
My mouth
Smoking nonstop for 18yrs
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by Eriggs: 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2023
obinna58:
Every girl should apologize to their vagina
Apologise to yours, leave other alone. Oversabi

2 Likes

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by pkasso(m): 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2023
Offkey:
My meat,my personal meat😂😂
Bad guy! Small small sha, make the thing no cut grin You watch that popular Kids Know Better (KKB) show growing up, abi? Your post reminds me of particular scene on that show grin

1 Like

Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by olisaEze(m): 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2023
Apologies to my eyes for all the shege the FG has used it to see in Nigeria! As for being used as an instrument for the singular & general observation of all things bright and beautiful in the female anatomy, both vertically & horizontally, I owe you no apologies for doing your work! Shout out to my blood vessels. Even with the high pump price of fuel, ona still dey deliver with speed to the capillaries on my second cap day & night! Ona too mussh!! grin
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by rspy: 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2023
My prick
Re: Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused by overall90: 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2023
Everybody just dry beat about the bush angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Find The Young Lady In This Pix / The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 4 / Try This, Its Like Magic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.