Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Nokia 6680 Always On Low Memory, Pls Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia 6680 Always On Low Memory, Pls Help (2837 Views)

How To Install Huge Apps And Games On Devices With Low Memory / Low Memory On E5 / My Tecno N3 Low Memory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 6680 Always On Low Memory, Pls Help by stephinnoyewole(m): 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2011
Is there anyway inwhich i can increase my phone ram or boost it?
The phone details is Nokia 6680
wit RM-36
pls i really nid ur help coz dis have been hindering from performing some task on my phone
Re: Nokia 6680 Always On Low Memory, Pls Help by chakaz(m): 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2011
stephinnoyewole:

Is there anyway inwhich i can increase my phone ram or boost it?
The phone details is Nokia 6680
wit RM-36
pls i really nid your help coz dis have been hindering from performing some task on my phone
That's the issue with that phone, it will never allow you to enjoy the multitasking which u normally enjoy on many symbian phones. When you want to do small thing it ll tell you memory full! I sold mine 'cos of that problem, aside that, the phone is good. Infact, you cannot improve the memory issue, just be mindful of the number of applications u run at a time.
Re: Nokia 6680 Always On Low Memory, Pls Help by LordReed(m): 11:56am On Nov 03, 2011
If you are getting this error it is because you have used up the phone memory instead of your memory card.

Move all music, pix and others to your memory card.

Delete all items received by bluetooth after saving to memory card.

Uninstall apps installed on your phone memory and reinstall to memory card.

(1) (Reply)

Lol. Auto Correct On Smartphones, Funny As Hell / Where Can I Buy Gionee Infinity Phone / Airtel Opera Bundle Working With This Steps!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.