Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested In Malaysia For Stabbing His Bestie To Death (Pic/Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested In Malaysia For Stabbing His Bestie To Death (Pic/Video) (2458 Views)

Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic / Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Two Lesbians Caned In Public In Malaysia For Engaging In Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Malaysia For Stabbing His Bestie To Death (Pic/Video) by officialwdhtv: 10:46am On Dec 15, 2023
Nigerian man arrested in Malaysia for stabbing his Nigerian bestie to death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__x1GAMS2bw

A Nigerian businessman, Michael Ezeala, has been arrested by police operatives in Malaysia for allegedly stabbing another Nigerian businessman to death.

Ezeala, who hails from Mbano in Imo State, was said to have attacked and killed the victim, identified simply as KC, at his Aman Puri apartment in Kepong on Thursday night, December 14.

The deceased, who was based in Klang, was the suspect’s best friend.

According to a source, the duo were having an argument when Ezeala used a kitchen knife to stabbed KC multiple times on his neck.

It was gathered that after committing the hideous crime, the suspect attempted ending it all by consuming a poisonous substance. He, however, survived and was picked up by the police.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C03nf4op0ev/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Malaysia For Stabbing His Bestie To Death (Pic/Video) by immortalcrown(m): 10:53am On Dec 15, 2023
Punishing him will not resurrect the dead. But I wish he faces a serious torture or life imprisonment.

Meanwhile, it is Igbo vs Igbo. Tribalists will use this post to condemn the entire Igbo race.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Malaysia For Stabbing His Bestie To Death (Pic/Video) by TemplarLandry: 10:53am On Dec 15, 2023
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Malaysia For Stabbing His Bestie To Death (Pic/Video) by Priesttheboss: 10:54am On Dec 15, 2023
Nawa
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Malaysia For Stabbing His Bestie To Death (Pic/Video) by Ance4Liverpool: 10:55am On Dec 15, 2023
Name checkers over to you, 123 gooo

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Malaysia For Stabbing His Bestie To Death (Pic/Video) by madridguy(m): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2023
Going around tarnishing our glorious image here and there.
Why always Nigerians? Why?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Malaysia For Stabbing His Bestie To Death (Pic/Video) by Jeon(f): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2023
Chai, this useful Nigerian gender is always breaking the records of negativity in home and international affairs.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Malaysia For Stabbing His Bestie To Death (Pic/Video) by Isobug: 11:00am On Dec 15, 2023
That's how they won't conduct themselves abroad. Small time now these Amotekun miscreants will generalize this their behavior to all igbos
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Malaysia For Stabbing His Bestie To Death (Pic/Video) by ShangTsung000: 11:06am On Dec 15, 2023
Isobug:
That's how they won't conduct themselves abroad. Small time now these Amotekun miscreants will generalize this their behavior to all igbos

This Amotekun miscreants got me. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Tribal war dey load now. Just watch.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Malaysia For Stabbing His Bestie To Death (Pic/Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:36am On Dec 15, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man arrested in Malaysia for stabbing his Nigerian bestie to death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__x1GAMS2bw

A Nigerian businessman, Michael Ezeala, has been arrested by police operatives in Malaysia for allegedly stabbing another Nigerian businessman to death.

Ezeala, who hails from Mbano in Imo State, was said to have attacked and killed the victim, identified simply as KC, at his Aman Puri apartment in Kepong on Thursday night, December 14.

The deceased, who was based in Klang, was the suspect’s best friend.

According to a source, the duo were having an argument when Ezeala used a kitchen knife to stabbed KC multiple times on his neck.

It was gathered that after committing the hideous crime, the suspect attempted ending it all by consuming a poisonous substance. He, however, survived and was picked up by the police.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C03nf4op0ev/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Nigerians still dey that side? cheesy grin
While Other Nations marks country to Visit before they Die,
Nigerians plan Nation to Live before dem marry, live life & Die.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Malaysia For Stabbing His Bestie To Death (Pic/Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:47am On Dec 15, 2023
immortalcrown:
Punishing him will not resurrect the dead. But I wish he faces a serious torture or life imprisonment.

Meanwhile, it is Igbo vs Igbo. Tribalists will use this post to condemn the entire Igbo race.
😂 The Igbophobic rabid animals on this forum are already waiting to attack like senseless animals.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Malaysia For Stabbing His Bestie To Death (Pic/Video) by Jennyclay(f): 11:57am On Dec 15, 2023
All what Nigerian men knows how to do is to murder and rape. undecided

I hate men!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Malaysia For Stabbing His Bestie To Death (Pic/Video) by kellyjc(m): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2023
My advice to fellow strong men is to avoid anything that can lead you to extreme anger..
Jennyclay:

I hate men!!

when there is beauty without brain,the private part will always suffer...sorry for your losses tongue :-
\
madridguy:
Going around tarnishing our glorious image here and there.
Why always Nigerians? Why?
which image is worse than the fools you keep supporting shamelessly?
Hellanus and mo24? seem to have exhausted their propaganga along with their data.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Malaysia For Stabbing His Bestie To Death (Pic/Video) by Sillymoderators: 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2023
Jennyclay:

I hate men!!

Do you hate your father? Mumu!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Malaysia For Stabbing His Bestie To Death (Pic/Video) by Melagros(m): 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2023
Well, he will face justice this is what lack of anger management can cause

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Malaysia For Stabbing His Bestie To Death (Pic/Video) by Obaking7(m): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2023
There is no best friend in life, you only is the best of yourself.

Trust no man not even your father in the street.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Malaysia For Stabbing His Bestie To Death (Pic/Video) by Aw6793: 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2023
Jennyclay:

I hate men!!

if say i know your location, i for tie you up and mke my rotweilers rape you
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Malaysia For Stabbing His Bestie To Death (Pic/Video) by benuejosh: 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2023
Man do man this kind thing.

Killers From the East.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Malaysia For Stabbing His Bestie To Death (Pic/Video) by LivingSage: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2023
Lies! Nah your type dey love pass, we understand cheesy

Laslas, nah Nigerian man go be ya husband, you can't run away from us cheesy
Jennyclay:

I hate men!!

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Malaysia For Stabbing His Bestie To Death (Pic/Video) by aycorporat(m): 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
This is serious

Why would anyone take anger thus far?
It even happened in a place where the law brooks no nonsense.

But this reporter sef... "He stampeded"..
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Malaysia For Stabbing His Bestie To Death (Pic/Video) by TakeNigeriaBack: 12:03am On Dec 16, 2023
I KNEW the TRIBE before EVEN clicking on the title.

I KNOW very well that I'm NOT the ONLY one.

If you're JUST like me, gather here lets PRAY for Ibos.

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Malaysia For Stabbing His Bestie To Death (Pic/Video) by edunaragold(f): 1:31am On Dec 16, 2023
immortalcrown:

u are funny abi na igbo tribalize alot

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With 12years Old Cousin / Army Arrests 3 Igbo Traders Supplying Ammunition To Boko Haram / Fulani Herdsmen Seen Brandishing Their High Caliber Guns (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.