Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,365 members, 7,861,003 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

How Did You Get To Know About Trading - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Did You Get To Know About Trading (225 Views)

What you are not told about trading F.o.r.e.x and C.r.y.p.t.o Market / Facts About Trading You Need To Know / Read Article: what Crocodiles Can Teach You About Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Get To Know About Trading by Piroty: 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
Fo me i actually was just tired of my job and how it was constantly annoying me,looked for a way out for a long time and finally bumped into trading on twitter,although i actually did continue to do my 9-5,i continued to learn in night and weekends until i got the hang of it. Had some losses in the beginning, quit and come back then quit again until i formed a good strategy and trade plan and started to gain consistently. Still stayed on the job for some time till i was able to save enough and go into trading full times especially with prop firms,they made the journey a lot easier

Would like to know how you got into trading too?
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Trading by Bintabisiriyu2: 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
So let us contact you now to learn about trading right?
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Trading by Piroty: 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
So let us contact you now to learn about trading right?

Nope, i shared my story,share yours if you have one
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Trading by Powerbando(f): 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
Piroty:
Fo me i actually was just tired of my job and how it was constantly annoying me,looked for a way out for a long time and finally bumped into trading on twitter,although i actually did continue to do my 9-5,i continued to learn in night and weekends until i got the hang of it. Had some losses in the beginning, quit and come back then quit again until i formed a good strategy and trade plan and started to gain consistently. Still stayed on the job for some time till i was able to save enough and go into trading full times especially with prop firms,they made the journey a lot easier

Would like to know how you got into trading too?

how do you trade with prop firm, i m interested
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Trading by Bintabisiriyu2: 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2023
Piroty:

Nope, i shared my story,share yours if you have one
Na lie you are using style to advertise.
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Trading by Piroty: 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

Na lie you are using style to advertise.

Ok ok u don catch me, oya share your own story
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Trading by Piroty: 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2023
Powerbando:

how do you trade with prop firm, i m interested

You get a prop firm account, let's say a $10k account for $100 and if you can hit the target at any given time cause you are most times given unlimited time, as far as you don't loose more than a certain amount. Once you pass, u are given $10k live account and any profit you get,you get 80% of profit while the company gets 20
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Trading by Bintabisiriyu2: 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2023
Piroty:

Ok ok u don catch me, oya share your own story
How did you learn to read and write?
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Trading by Powerbando(f): 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
Piroty:

You get a prop firm account, let's say a $10k account for $100 and if you can hit the target at any given time cause you are most times given unlimited time, as far as you don't loose more than a certain amount. Once you pass, u are given $10k live account and any profit you get,you get 80% of profit while the company gets 20

what is the test i need to pass, how easy is it to pass the test
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Trading by Piroty: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
Powerbando:

what is the test i need to pass, how easy is it to pass the test

You just need to get up to 10% profit, it's actually not easy, will advice you have a strategy and trade plan and also a terrific risk management to be able to suceed trading a prop firm acct

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need An Extra Income To Top Your Salary? / Is It Still Adviceable To Invest In Bitcoin Now / I Need An Investor Asap (booktree)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.