Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,285 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Pls It's Urgent! (phone Or Laptop) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls It's Urgent! (phone Or Laptop) (308 Views)

How To Mine Cardano ADA In PC Or Laptop (2022) / I Need A Professional Programmer Who Can Design A Site In Two Weeks ,it's Urgent / Please Guys Help Me With This C++ Program Exam Question. It's Urgent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls It's Urgent! (phone Or Laptop) by MOG6670(m): 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2023
Hello nairalander's. I'm here to seek for ur candid advice. I want to buy a adroid device or laptop purposely for\to enable me learn 1) programming 2) animation 3) write and publish my book on amazon. Pls which on will be the best for this? Phone or laptop? My budget is 50k - 60k @lalasticala @mukina2
Re: Pls It's Urgent! (phone Or Laptop) by liamjakes247: 7:59am On Dec 16, 2023
For programming, you’ll need a laptop but still No one should decide for you, you sit and analyze yourself, the long term goals, cost and the price to pay. It’s your most profound personal job. It’s hard tho, atleast 2 strict hours on this will save you 5 years of regret.
Re: Pls It's Urgent! (phone Or Laptop) by MOG6670(m): 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2023
liamjakes247:
For programming, you’ll need a laptop but still No one should decide for you, you sit and analyze yourself, the long term goals, cost and the price to pay. It’s your most profound personal job. It’s hard tho, atleast 2 strict hours on this will save you 5 years of regret.
yeah! Thanks for the advice. Now, if i get u right, you meant smartphone can perform all the above task except programming? Thanks
Re: Pls It's Urgent! (phone Or Laptop) by bassdow: 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2023
MOG6670:
Hello nairalander's. I'm here to seek for ur candid advice. I want to buy a adroid device or laptop purposely for\to enable me learn 1) programming 2) animation 3) write and publish my book on amazon. Pls which on will be the best for this? Phone or laptop? My budget is 50k - 60k @lalasticala @mukina2

You always need a laptop, not a PHONE. For your budget, I suggest going for a USED laptop. Forget about SSD, just ensure it has good battery life to begin with.

And please, stay away from Slim or fancy laptops
Re: Pls It's Urgent! (phone Or Laptop) by MOG6670(m): 9:53am On Jan 21
Thank you all for your candid advice, already got my PHONE, but LAPTOP..... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Thank you all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Web Development Class For Beginners. / I'm In Need Of Your Help Guy's, To Scan My Wechat App / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.