Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Ub-online Marketing Master Class - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ub-online Marketing Master Class (140 Views)

The Online Marketing Training That Will Earn You Money When Implementing It / Advanced Microsoft Office Master Class / Practical Digital & Online Marketing Certification Training Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ub-online Marketing Master Class by UbCopyrwriting: 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2023
UB-ONLINE MARKETING MASTER CLASS (UB-MMC)

Have you ever thought of sharing your idea and get paid?

UB-OMMC can help you sell what you know best to do online and get paid daily.

UB-OMMC will help you become affiliate marketer. As affiliate marketer you sell other people's ebook online and get 15%-50% commission. It will directly paid into your account.

I have first hand knowledge on copywriting. Copywriting is real. A lot of people are making cold cash online every second.

This is a big opportunity you wouldn't want to miss in this era of digital economy.

This training worth ₦30,000 ($30). But I will give it out at just ₦2000 ($2).

Registration fee will be reviewed upward after Sunday 17th Dec. 2023.

With the knowledge copywriting you can make a passive income up to 70k-100k ($70-$100) monthly.

You will get 5 of my ebooks free. These books worth 35k. But I will give you free.

You will learn the art and science of packaging your idea(s) in a simple book and make money daily.

Join our team and get registered.👇

https:///DjSo7TQrvRYI6mW6PFTKZZ

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For Accommodation In Benin / A Respite For Corpers - How To Earn Extra Income Apart From Your Allawee / Army Commander Lauds NYSC, Pledges More Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.