Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Its Possible To Get Your Nigeria Driver License!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Its Possible To Get Your Nigeria Driver License!!! (295 Views)

Fresh Driver License easier n faster / Vehicle Registration| Driver's License| Change of Ownership / How To Check Driver's License Processing Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Possible To Get Your Nigeria Driver License!!! by AKAFINA: 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2023
Hello Nairaland!!!

I want to ask if its possible to renew your Nigeria driver license even if you are not in Nigeria?

My driver license expired in the year 2020 but since then i do not have a reason to drive but where i am now Nigeria Driver License is recognize if your Nigeria Driver license has not expired.

In some situation you will just need to do few classes in order to convert it to the Country driver license.

I will like to ask if its possible to renew your driver license at the FIRS office without not been there Physically. I know about the Fake driver license not that one.

if you have been in this situation before How do you solve it?
Re: Its Possible To Get Your Nigeria Driver License!!! by geeboy: 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2023
Yes, I did mine online in 2018, when I went to the centre to capture the FRSC officer told me I do not need to capture since I did the renewal online, he just approved it and stamped my paper. Provided your lady license is on the application.

1 Like

Re: Its Possible To Get Your Nigeria Driver License!!! by AKAFINA: 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2023
geeboy:
Yes, I did mine online in 2018, when I went to the centre to capture the FRSC officer told me I do not need to capture since I did the renewal online, he just approved it and stamped my paper. Provided your lady license is on the application.

Never know is possible to do it online...I will do research on that!!! thanks
Re: Its Possible To Get Your Nigeria Driver License!!! by AKAFINA: 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2023
I try to renew online but unfortunately i can not process because of recapturing...How can i go about this because i do not want to be recapture i want to use my old photo? anybody can help out in this situation
Re: Its Possible To Get Your Nigeria Driver License!!! by Emmy000seun(m): 12:36am On Dec 17, 2023
Its possible to renew online, when filling out the form, you will only tick not recapturing..it's stated in the form, just go through it very well..
AKAFINA:
I try to renew online but unfortunately i can not process because of recapturing...How can i go about this because i do not want to be recapture i want to use my old photo? anybody can help out in this situation
Re: Its Possible To Get Your Nigeria Driver License!!! by optimusprime2(m): 7:58am On Dec 17, 2023
AKAFINA:
Hello Nairaland!!!

I want to ask if its possible to renew your Nigeria driver license even if you are not in Nigeria?

My driver license expired in the year 2020 but since then i do not have a reason to drive but where i am now Nigeria Driver License is recognize if your Nigeria Driver license has not expired.

In some situation you will just need to do few classes in order to convert it to the Country driver license.

I will like to ask if its possible to renew your driver license at the FIRS office without not been there Physically. I know about the Fake driver license not that one.

if you have been in this situation before How do you solve it?

Unfortunately you will need to recapture... your Licence was obtained before 2021.
Re: Its Possible To Get Your Nigeria Driver License!!! by AKAFINA: 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2023
Thanks for all your response!!!

(1) (Reply)

Honda Upgrade Needed / Registered Nissan Almera 2014 Going For Just #2.8m / 2016 Toyota Camry Le Asking 14M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.