Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. (28241 Views)

Annoying Things Nigerians Do Abroad (Opinion) / Opebi Lagos Helicopter Crash: Buhari, Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu Condole With Families / Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. by Serendipity2023: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2023
Till date, a man will live abroad then deceive a young girl into marrying him.

Most times, the younger brother stands in his stead for the marital rites.

The abroad man promises to get her papers to join him abroad.

He would keep the girl in Nigeria, preferably with his mum, then stays several years abroad with one-per-year visits or at times, no visits at all.

He might get the girl pregnant in the process.

He equally has a wife abroad.

The abroad man in connivance with his family members especially the mum, knew he had no intentions of getting these papers.

They knew he had kids and wife abroad.

They end up wasting the girl's youth.

These are the evils that men and women do!

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. by mbaise1000: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2023
A girl who will be here and agree to marry a man she hasn't met and doesn't know is not unaware of the consequences, they are greedy, they will not marry a man they see here who possibly loves them and will care and be there for them, they are simply selfish and should accept their fate. The man abroad possibly loves his abroad wife but not sure of his children coming back, so he wants an insurance and will have it, the local girl wants a material good life, and will most likely get it, everyone gets what they want, so why blame the family who helped their son get a local boy?

370 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. by Natbrowny: 10:43am On Dec 16, 2023
This table has no legs..

Walai Talai.. 😝

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. by Serendipity2023: 10:56am On Dec 16, 2023
mbaise1000:
A girl who will be here and agree to marry a man he hasn't met and doesn't know is not unaware of the consequences, they are greedy, they will not marry a man they see here who possibly loves them, they are simply selfish and should accept their fate. The man abroad possibly loves his abroad wife buyy not sure of his children coming back, he wants an insurance, the local girl wants a material good life, and will most likely get it, everyone gets what they want, so why blame the family who helped their son get a local boy?

Why deceive the girl?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. by madone: 11:25am On Dec 16, 2023
grin look at it from the other side the side of the men who need Nigerian children The side of the family of the girls who encouraged their daughters cos of the money they make having an abroad inlaw. I know of guys that have been dubed by these your innocent Nigerian girls too.

21 Likes

Re: Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. by ednut1(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2023
This was common between 1980s to early 2000s. With the information on the internet , different legal routes to japa etc any lady what agrees to such is useless herself. So deserves no pity.

30 Likes

Re: Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. by mbaise1000: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2023
Serendipity2023:

Why deceive the girl?

Are you sure the girl was deceived? What will you call a girl who decides to marry someone she hasn't met before? Tell me sincerely what you think she is thinking in making that decision? BTW I am not saying it's good for anyone to deceive anyone but, this goes both ways, I believe that the greatest and most important consideration in making a marriage choice should be love, as you can see here neither the man abroad nor the girl at home cared about that, so my point is, why blame ONLY the man?

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. by jesmond3945: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2023
mbaise1000:

Are you sure the girl was deceived? What will you call a girl who decides to marry someone she hasn't met before? Tell me sincerely what you think she is thinking in making that decision? BTW I am not saying it's good for anyone to deceive anyone but, this goes both ways, I believe that the greatest and most important consideration in making a marriage choice should be love, as you can see here neither the man abroad nor the girl at home cared about that, so my point is, why blame ONLY the man?
correct. She would never marry someone in nigeria. Once they hear abroad they would loose their senses. She likes the word abroad.

39 Likes

Re: Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. by greenie77: 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2023
Ladies and their families have become smarter when it comes to "abroad marriage". cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
Serendipity2023:

Why deceive the girl?

She wasn't deceived, she knowingly married a man she hasn't met before because he lives abroad and money, she is not blind.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2023
ednut1:
This was common between 1980s to early 2000s. With the information on the internet , different legal routes to japa etc any lady what agrees to such is useless herself. So deserves no pity.

Yup.

2 Likes

Re: Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. by fortunez1(m): 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
Serendipity2023:

He would keep the girl in Nigeria, preferably with his mum, then stays several years abroad with one-per-year visits or at times, no visits at all.

The abroad man in connivance with his family members especially the mum, knew he had no intentions of getting these papers.

So sorry about that , ladies should learn to make good decisions by not always jumping at every thing that shines like gold because the original gold doesn't actually shine or glitter until purification , it's same way life packages things for we all. So ladies should stop dumping prospective suitors down & go shopping for already made men. Such marriages most times,ends in misery

13 Likes

Re: Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. by ednut1(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Yup.
some ladies will even say i gave him money he used to travel abroad. Are you forbidden from using the money to travel yourself 🤣

11 Likes

Re: Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. by Teejaney88(m): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2023
Greed will not let that gender think straight...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. by Serendipity2023: 4:11am On Dec 17, 2023
madone:
grin look at it from the other side the side of the men who need Nigerian children The side of the family of the girls who encouraged their daughters cos of the money they make having an abroad inlaw. I know of guys that have been dubed by these your innocent Nigerian girls too.

why deceive the girls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. by madone: 6:36am On Dec 17, 2023
Serendipity2023:

why deceive the girls?
Just speaking my mind
Re: Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. by Serendipity2023: 7:17am On Dec 17, 2023
Teejaney88:
Greed will not let that gender think straight...

why won't the men say the truth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. by Serendipity2023: 7:59am On Dec 17, 2023
ednut1:
some ladies will even say i gave him money he used to travel abroad. Are you forbidden from using the money to travel yourself 🤣

but some do

1 Like

Re: Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. by LikeAking: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2023
Serendipity2023:

Who you go blame in this case?

The girl or the man..

I blame the girl’s family for their greed.

4 Likes

Re: Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. by Serendipity2023: 8:32am On Dec 17, 2023
LikeAking:

Who you go blame in this case?

The girl or the man..

I blame the girl’s family for their greed.

Let the girl know the truth first
Re: Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. by Teejaney88(m): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2023
Serendipity2023:

why won't the men say the truth?
what truth? Does that gender want the truth? Do they 'LISTEN' to the truth🤔

10 Likes

Re: Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. by ThatCEO: 1:11am On Dec 22, 2023
This is sad sha

2 Likes

Re: Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. by lonelydora: 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nna, I feel like tagging two babes that I know.

2 Likes

Re: Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. by money121(m): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2023
Wahala

I don't see any evil here some ladies are just greedy

2 Likes

Re: Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. by Qatar2022: 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2023
greenie77:
Ladies and their families have become smarter when it comes to "abroad marriage". cheesy cheesy

Poor people, when you go abroad you will understand why most men do that

1 Like

Re: Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. by stano2(m): 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2023
Lol… nobody send you this work.
The ladies i know into such marriages are not really complaining. Money flows in steadily, and they are aware of the man’s other family over there.

Na who dem marry overseas no get idea say another family dey Naija.

10 Likes

Re: Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. by ChiefOloye(m): 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2023
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petrol Tanker Explodes In Edo, Kills Many (Photos) / Bus Driver Fights With LASTMA Officials After Passing One Way In Sabo, Ikorodu / Returnees From Enugu, Port-Harcourt Test Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.