Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Football/sports Writers Wanted - With Good Pay - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Football/sports Writers Wanted - With Good Pay (466 Views)

Content Writers Wanted - Earn Up To 300k Monthly / Content Writers Wanted | Earn Up 300k Monthly / Get Yourself Framed With Good Quality Foreign Frame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football/sports Writers Wanted - With Good Pay by oliverwrites: 10:09am On Dec 17, 2023
Hi guys, I am looking for a content writer for a couple of sports writing gig. Please note you should only apply if you have written football content before and can provide proof to that effect.

The pay is 4 naira per word. You will be asked to write a test article which will ONLY BE paid for if the article is good enough. If you are not willing to write a paid test article don't bother applying.

Anyone interested should write dana@searchoptimisers.com

P:S: You Must be able to show you have written sports content before you are considered.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Football/sports Writers Wanted - With Good Pay by IreMIDE1: 3:12am On Dec 31, 2023
Sent a mail, you did not reply, from your previous thread that you said you might need a journalist.
Re: Football/sports Writers Wanted - With Good Pay by olamidedivotee(f): 11:42am On Mar 04
oliverwrites:
Hi guys, I am looking for a content writer for a couple of sports writing gig. Please note you should only apply if you have written football content before and can provide proof to that effect.

The pay is 4 naira per word. You will be asked to write a test article which will ONLY BE paid for if the article is good enough. If you are not willing to write a paid test article don't bother applying.

Anyone interested should write dana@searchoptimisers.com

P:S: You Must be able to show you have written sports content before you are considered.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Good morning Sir,

Please is the job still open, I've sent an application to your email.

Thanks.
Re: Football/sports Writers Wanted - With Good Pay by MissKudoswrite(f): 12:24pm On Mar 11
Hello good day
Hope the offer is still available
You can hire me for any kind of writing like assignment, project writing etc

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Kwara B'15 Stream Ii (2) Here Is Ouq Page Lets Talk. / 2016 Nysc Batch 'a' Mobilization: Fraud Alert / Posting Posting Posting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.