Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,365 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username (1213 Views)

What's The Meaning Of ''Emi Nado'' & From Which Language? / The "REAL" Hausa / The Meaning Of Peace In The Different Nigerian Languages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username by deco2come: 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2011
What is the real meaning of your nairaland name and why did you choose it?
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username by Emmyk(m): 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2011
Posters often take the lead.
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username by RickyRoss1(m): 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2011
Mine is the name of my favorite black American rapper alive RICK ROSS, also known as the BOSS.
Owner MAYBACH MUSIC n BLOWING MONEY FAST (BMF) label
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username by odumchi: 1:18am On Nov 02, 2011
Odumchi means God's lion.
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username by Natasha2(f): 1:20am On Nov 02, 2011
Natasha means birthday and today is my Natasha. nice  wink I chose it because its my name  cheesy
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username by odumchi: 1:26am On Nov 02, 2011
^^^
grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username by Natasha2(f): 1:30am On Nov 02, 2011
^what's making you laugh? grin
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username by EEVICTOREE(m): 1:35am On Nov 02, 2011
Natasha,,:

Natasha means birthday and today is my Natasha. nice  wink I chose it because its my name  cheesy

Uhmmm in what language?
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username by EEVICTOREE(m): 1:35am On Nov 02, 2011
Well mine means, Winner same as victory grin
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username by Natasha2(f): 1:41am On Nov 02, 2011
££VICTOR££:

Uhmmm in what language?

It's of Russian origin
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username by EEVICTOREE(m): 1:53am On Nov 02, 2011
Natasha,,:

It's of Russian origin

uhmmmm, I guess i will have to agree with you

Well Happy Natasha day, I wish you more years to come, Have fun,

Omolojo Ebi, wink
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username by Natasha2(f): 2:03am On Nov 02, 2011
^thanks you know EBI is the beginning part of my native name cheesy it means good
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username by Roland17(m): 2:09am On Nov 02, 2011
Roland means a Famous Land or Country while 17 is my date of birth.
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username by EEVICTOREE(m): 2:14am On Nov 02, 2011
Natasha,,:

^thanks you know EBI is the beginning part of my native name cheesy it means good

U from Edo
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username by lagcity(m): 2:16am On Nov 02, 2011
Lagcity = Lagos City. That's where my heart is.
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username by Natasha2(f): 2:16am On Nov 02, 2011
££VICTOR££:

U from Edo
nah I'm not from Edo
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username by EEVICTOREE(m): 2:17am On Nov 02, 2011
££VICTOR££:

U from Edo

Sorry i mean from Bayelsa?
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username by Natasha2(f): 2:20am On Nov 02, 2011
££VICTOR££:

Sorry i mean from Bayelsa?
Yap that's where I'm from cheesy
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username by EEVICTOREE(m): 2:23am On Nov 02, 2011
Natasha,,:

Yap that's where I'm from  cheesy

Okies,  Just pondering because the meaning of your native name kinda sound familiar and similar lolzz,

It's your Natasha Birthday day, Have a blast one,   

#Safe
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username by Natasha2(f): 2:33am On Nov 02, 2011
££VICTOR££:

Okies,  Just pondering because the meaning of your native name kinda sound familiar and similar lolzz,

It's your Natasha Birthday day, Have a blast one,   

#Safe
Thanks dearie nighty night cheesy
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username by NwaIkenga(m): 2:35am On Nov 02, 2011
Nwa-Ikenga means child of Ikenga, who is the god of achievement in Igbo culture.
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username by Emmyk(m): 3:12am On Nov 02, 2011
From my personal two names; Emmanuel Kolawole.
I choice it cos it's been my nickname since secondary school days
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username by kony1(m): 4:56am On Nov 02, 2011
K.ing O.f N.ew Y.ork
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username by sheyguy: 5:39am On Nov 02, 2011
Shy Guy (spelled as SHEYGUY) behind a PC. guess that's what i am since am always typing it out.
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username by smuckers: 5:53am On Nov 02, 2011
Smucker is the company that makes by favorite jelly & peanut butter.
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username by sheyguy: 8:10am On Nov 02, 2011
i think it is time we help some pple out here, first on the list is the OP
deco2come= deco will arrive (amen) . . . Lol
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username by KnowAll(m): 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2011
I am sure you all know what my name means. I am confident of my Intellect and displays it without fear or favour. cool
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username by razznaija(f): 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2011
Natasha,,:

Are you Ijaw?
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2011
mbatuku=god of good fortune in Igbo mythology.
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username by Afam4eva(m): 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2011
afam4va - My name forever.

It's similar to my Igbo name Afamefuna which means "My name should not get missing".

Afam means name. So, Afam bu Afam(My name is my name). I am that i am.
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username by Natasha2(f): 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2011
razznaija:

Are you Ijaw?
Yes I am smiley
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Your Nairaland Username by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2011
my name is PAGAN 9JA because im working to bring the GODS back to the tribes of our beloved Nigeria. and i am succeeding. cool

(1) (Reply)

America, Home Of The Brave / Why Are Europeans Upset When Africans Take More Than One Wife? / Isé Ni Òògùn Ìsé - Work Is The Antidote For Poverty ''by Dotcom_na_me_na_me''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.