Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,417 members, 7,861,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Denzel2009, Please Save Dyt From Her Love For You - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Denzel2009, Please Save Dyt From Her Love For You (892 Views)

True Tale.. Please save me / High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men / Denzel2009, Please Save Dyt From Her Love For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denzel2009, Please Save Dyt From Her Love For You by Cuddler: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2011
Denzel Denzel Denzel Denzel!!!!!

Who are you?

Where are you?

What are you?

Your mystery mystifies.

Curiosity is sexy but when a lady longs for you,

You better answer that call!

Dyt has flooded my thread with the desires for you.

Arent you man enough to attend to her wants?

Are you taken by another or you are just playing hard to get.

Please, ladies are done playing hard ball, we want hard balls-

Of course with the brain of that of a hockey player.

This is no how to be a player flick, that is so in the 90s.

You should have upgrades to the soap, the game.

And in order to be ahead of the game,

You never say No to a lady, except you are lazy.

I am calling on you for the last time because Dyt finds you worthy.

You better answer so I consider you a man.

What? You too scared to be loved or you are just a beginner?

Come forth, get to know dyt & while I take a seat to unfold,

If both of you were meant to be or are to be
Re: Denzel2009, Please Save Dyt From Her Love For You by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2011
smh. how many threads u won open to communicate ur msg? shocked
Re: Denzel2009, Please Save Dyt From Her Love For You by Idowuogbo(f): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2011
cuddles wot is ur own na ,kai aproko na ur name o

dey will sort demsef y broadcast it , unless na u wan enter bros wey u dey do am stylishly

biko confesss lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool
Re: Denzel2009, Please Save Dyt From Her Love For You by Cuddler: 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2011
Idowuogbo:

cuddles wot is your own na ,kai aproko na your name o

dey will sort demsef y broadcast it , unless na u wan enter bros wey u dey do am stylishly

biko confesss  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool

abeg paper tape your mouth. its like your rat died abi?  u no see say na my trend be dt. i open thread for all lovers on here. denzel and dyt wld not be d first nor the last. u and toba re next on my list.
Re: Denzel2009, Please Save Dyt From Her Love For You by Idowuogbo(f): 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2011
me and toba , i go ignore d thread so u beta no voice out biko .

u hia me so
Re: Denzel2009, Please Save Dyt From Her Love For You by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2011
op, if u want to sandwinch moi, tell me to give u the list which would be arranged chronologically tongue
Re: Denzel2009, Please Save Dyt From Her Love For You by freecocoa(f): 7:26am On Nov 05, 2011
So dyt is already loving someone else when I'm busy trying so hard to get YORISB to her,well I guess I can stop now.
Denzel please come and quench this flame burning up inside DYT.
Re: Denzel2009, Please Save Dyt From Her Love For You by Dyt(f): 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2011
^ nooooo
pls bring YORISB back
Erm erm erm
where s d damn DENSEL sef?

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Find A Serious Patner / How to Discover If He Loves you or He Is another Womaniser / Hope all is well?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.