Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

3,963 Teachers Failed The National Qualifying Exam – TRCN - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3,963 Teachers Failed The National Qualifying Exam – TRCN (6313 Views)

Segun Ajiboye: 19,273 Teachers Failed Qualifying Test / A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test / PHOTOS: Competency Test Questions Kaduna Teachers Failed Massively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3,963 Teachers Failed The National Qualifying Exam – TRCN by djseanjohn77: 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2023
We can see the results on social media, how youths are asked simple questions and they cannot answer. Many can't even engage in productive and intelligent conversations, all they know is Bleep, party, balling, clubbing, dressing and wig on empty skull
Re: 3,963 Teachers Failed The National Qualifying Exam – TRCN by LeonSaab: 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2023
Gamesmart:

Where was this organisation when LeonSaab was going to school and being taught by the kind of teachers that fail this exam? grin
lol for your mind you think you and I had the same type of Education.....seems your ignorance is still worrying you......
Re: 3,963 Teachers Failed The National Qualifying Exam – TRCN by jetson06: 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2023
Make them publish list of teachers wey fail. I will like to know if my wicked maths teacher is an olodo.
Re: 3,963 Teachers Failed The National Qualifying Exam – TRCN by Gamesmart: 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2023
LeonSaab:
lol for your mind you think you and I had the same type of Education.....seems your ignorance is still worrying you......

Nah!

I know for sure we do not have the same kind of education. I am not educated to be foolish enough to claim 800,000 Indians are in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So, mugu, how many Indians have you bumped into in the last 7 days? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 3,963 Teachers Failed The National Qualifying Exam – TRCN by LeonSaab: 3:07am On Dec 22, 2023
Gamesmart:

Nah!

I know for sure we do not have the same kind of education. I am not educated to be foolish enough to claim 800,000 Indians are in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So, mugu, how many Indians have you bumped into in the last 7 days? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you don't need to bump into them....they mostly keep to themselves.....but I can bet you the noodles and rice you've eaten in the recent days passed through their hands.....you stay in your room and expect to run into all the Indians in Nigeria.....how nice.....
Re: 3,963 Teachers Failed The National Qualifying Exam – TRCN by Gamesmart: 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2023
LeonSaab:
you don't need to bump into them....they mostly keep to themselves.....but I can bet you the noodles and rice you've eaten in the recent days passed through their hands.....you stay in your room and expect to run into all the Indians in Nigeria.....how nice.....

Unfortunately, anytime I try to post links to your school in Abeokuta (H-a-v-a-r-d-e) that thought you that about 1 in 25 people in Lagos are Indians, this NL spambot hides my post and bans me from the section for 24 hours.

Your school dey pay NL to cover up the way dem destroy your thinking, LeonSabiNonsense? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 3,963 Teachers Failed The National Qualifying Exam – TRCN by LeonSaab: 2:59am On Dec 25, 2023
Gamesmart:

Unfortunately, anytime I try to post links to your school in Abeokuta (H-a-v-a-r-d-e) that thought you that about 1 in 25 people in Lagos are Indians, this NL spambot hides my post and bans me from the section for 24 hours.

Your school dey pay NL to cover up the way dem destroy your thinking, LeonSabiNonsense? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
when your ignorance is ready to end just let me know.....for your small mind all of Nigeria starts and ends in Lagos.....
Re: 3,963 Teachers Failed The National Qualifying Exam – TRCN by SANDRA321: 10:45am On Jan 20
Consider easing your academic load with cost-effective solutions like cheap assignment help services. These services offer expert assistance at affordable rates, ensuring timely and quality submissions. By paying someone to handle your assignments, you can relieve stress and meet deadlines without breaking the bank. Explore reputable platforms that prioritize confidentiality and deliver plagiarism-free content. Opting for affordable assignment help ensures you receive valuable support while keeping your budget intact. Choose wisely and make academic success accessible without financial strain.
Re: 3,963 Teachers Failed The National Qualifying Exam – TRCN by Dmanuel: 12:21pm On Jan 20
Can we stop calling this TRCN a professional body please. What are the duties and responsibilities of a professional body and how many of these duties and responsibilities is TRCN doing for Nigerian Teachers. They should rather be called certificate issuing body for teachers. No seminar, no workshop nor training. No teaching guidelines for teaching operations and no protection for teachers and many more. Let's stop calling them professional body for God's sake.
Re: 3,963 Teachers Failed The National Qualifying Exam – TRCN by SANDRA321: 12:24pm On Jan 30
Confidentiality and Plagiarism-Free Work: Maintaining the integrity of your academic pursuits is crucial. Do my assignment services prioritize confidentiality and deliver plagiarism-free work. This commitment ensures that the assistance you receive is ethically sound and aligns with academic standards, providing peace of mind in your educational journey.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Highest JAMB SCORES 2023 / Mid Term Break For Schools During 2019 General Elections / Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.