Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,314 members, 7,853,460 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

If You Know Someone With ASTHMA,TUBERCULOSIS/PULMONARY Issues,SMOKERS,contact Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Know Someone With ASTHMA,TUBERCULOSIS/PULMONARY Issues,SMOKERS,contact Me (168 Views)

Can Two People With Asthma Marry / Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police / Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Know Someone With ASTHMA,TUBERCULOSIS/PULMONARY Issues,SMOKERS,contact Me by mralagboherbs1(m): 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2023
If you've been experiencing constant asthma attack or you know someone going through this, reach out to me today for permanent cure,pure herbs and knowledge that's has been in existence and have been working for it for long..

Stop wasting money on inhaler and what if you forget it? That's why you need permanent cure for it .

Tuberculosis is very contagious and I've treated a whole family before with my herbs.

Any pulmonary health issues contact me

Delivery anywhere

Re: If You Know Someone With ASTHMA,TUBERCULOSIS/PULMONARY Issues,SMOKERS,contact Me by mralagboherbs1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2023
Pure natural herbs that you'll use with honey...

If you need pure unadulterated honey with the herbs or you need the herbs alone or honey alone contact me

Cure that Asthma, TB, and any other health issues permanently

Re: If You Know Someone With ASTHMA,TUBERCULOSIS/PULMONARY Issues,SMOKERS,contact Me by mralagboherbs1(m): 11:26am On Apr 10
If you are a smoker,or drink alcohol a lot ,and you need a potent detoxification herbs contact me.

An asthma patient, someone with pulmonary embolism or fibrosis, Tuberculosis, contact me for herbal cure

(1) (Reply)

Four Tips On How To Fatten Up / Add Weight / Cervical Cancer: 8000 Women Die Annually In Nigeria, Avoid Multiple Sex- ROFWOL / Kangen Water In Nigeria: Frequently Asked Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.