Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

What Did You Do While Nairaland Was Down - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did You Do While Nairaland Was Down (138 Views)

Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... / Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours / Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Do While Nairaland Was Down by frankmoney(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2023
Nairaland is officially back after days of blackout.

What did you do while it was down

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do While Nairaland Was Down by Beuberry(f): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2023
frankmoney:

I was looking for money

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do While Nairaland Was Down by frankmoney(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2023
Beuberry:

I was looking for money
grin
Re: What Did You Do While Nairaland Was Down by onomeabuja: 10:39am On Dec 21, 2023
frankmoney:

Omo I don shit tire for toilet embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do While Nairaland Was Down by DerrickM(m): 12:46am On Jan 21
Continued life as always,being on other interesting platforms than here.

Funnily enough,it was the shutdown news that made me come here to check if it was true... grin cheesy smiley wink

frankmoney:

(1) (Reply)

Earning 100k Daily Is Sure / Please Reconnect Me With This My Long Lost Friend / Overcoming Stress (6)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.