Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,948 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

$19 Billion Dangote Refinery Gets Another 1 Million Barrels Crude Oil - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / $19 Billion Dangote Refinery Gets Another 1 Million Barrels Crude Oil (14800 Views)

Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet / Nigeria’s Oil Reserves Dropped By 543 Million Barrels - OPEC / Dangote Refinery Rules Out 2020, As Refinery Gets New Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $19 Billion Dangote Refinery Gets Another 1 Million Barrels Crude Oil by johnog4sure: 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2023
hello
Re: $19 Billion Dangote Refinery Gets Another 1 Million Barrels Crude Oil by Enemyofpeace: 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2023
Illicits:
Please when is Dangote Refinery finally taking Off
tomorrow morning

1 Like

Re: $19 Billion Dangote Refinery Gets Another 1 Million Barrels Crude Oil by Godoverevery: 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2023
masterfactor:

No imagine am, Dangote no fit try am self, make IPOB go claim am say na them get am.

My brother

1 Like

Re: $19 Billion Dangote Refinery Gets Another 1 Million Barrels Crude Oil by sparko1(m): 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2023
OkayDaddy:
Just for a minute imagine if Dangote put this refinery in Onitsha or Aba. grin

He will never complete it, besides the cost of running the pipeline will make it impossible.

4 Likes

Re: $19 Billion Dangote Refinery Gets Another 1 Million Barrels Crude Oil by masterfactor(m): 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2023
Godoverevery:

My brother

Northerners can invest anywhere, but you see south east, na just go there do business and leave.

4 Likes

Re: $19 Billion Dangote Refinery Gets Another 1 Million Barrels Crude Oil by seborrhic: 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2023
Getting this volume of crude,getting that volume.Why do I sense they are just using this crude supply news to suppress the failure of the refinery to come on stream anytime soon?

1 Like

Re: $19 Billion Dangote Refinery Gets Another 1 Million Barrels Crude Oil by TheDemola: 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2023
Too much expectation on this project
Re: $19 Billion Dangote Refinery Gets Another 1 Million Barrels Crude Oil by AbujaLagos: 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2023
I foresee beta Nigeria in year 2024

2 Likes

Re: $19 Billion Dangote Refinery Gets Another 1 Million Barrels Crude Oil by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2023
dre11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/19bn-dangote-refinery-gets-another-1m-barrels-crude-oil/

Previous thread:
First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel

Scam, Dangote is a figure head. The refinery is owned by the ellites not for the benefit of the common man. Dangote is one of Nigerian's problems
Re: $19 Billion Dangote Refinery Gets Another 1 Million Barrels Crude Oil by bigpicture001: 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2023
LordGuru1:

Definitely!!! I voted for Obi but now I'm beginning to Thank God that Tinubu won the Presidency. Just as he said that his economic reform would cause short initial discomfort but would soom make Nigerians smile from 2024 onward, happening exactly. Indeed, God shall use him to make Nigeria great.

did tinubu build the refinery..? plz i just returned from panya, i want to know

You mean those that hate the Truth which Judiciary is already telling the one they are pushing into polical abyss.
Re: $19 Billion Dangote Refinery Gets Another 1 Million Barrels Crude Oil by bigpicture001: 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2023
LordGuru1:

Definitely!!! I voted for Obi but now I'm beginning to Thank God that Tinubu won the Presidency. Just as he said that his economic reform would cause short initial discomfort but would soom make Nigerians smile from 2024 onward, happening exactly. Indeed, God shall use him to make Nigeria great.

did tinubu build the refinery..? plz inform me, i am a december returnee. i just came in from panya...

You mean those that hate the Truth which Judiciary is already telling the one they are pushing into polical abyss.
Re: $19 Billion Dangote Refinery Gets Another 1 Million Barrels Crude Oil by bigpicture001: 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2023
LordGuru1:

did tinubu build the refinery..? plz inform me, i am a december returnee. i just came in from panya...

You mean those that hat
e the Truth which Judiciary is already telling the one they are pushing into polical abyss.

did tinubu build the refinery..? plz inform me, i am a Nigerian returnee from panya
Re: $19 Billion Dangote Refinery Gets Another 1 Million Barrels Crude Oil by Chicagograduate(m): 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
The price of fuel should come down because importation of petroleum is what is making the price go up due to demurrage charges,and other taxes the importers paid to owners of vessels and foreign taxes.
Nigeria owns the crude oil not NNPC.

Tinubu who is the minister of petroleum should bring down the price of fuel,diesel and gas.
He should not reduce the price of transportation by 50 percent because he doesn't own the buses.
The bus owners buys fuel too.
Re: $19 Billion Dangote Refinery Gets Another 1 Million Barrels Crude Oil by coputa(m): 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
Nigerians are still on economic slavery:sugar banned to pave way for Dangote sugar, Dangote salt has no competitor in the market,Now ,fuel subsidy has been removed to pave way for Dangote refinery.

Nigeria past politicians looted money and invested them with Dangote group and they equally pave way by making legislation that will promotes it's products.

Nigeria looters invested their loots with Dangote group.
Re: $19 Billion Dangote Refinery Gets Another 1 Million Barrels Crude Oil by coputa(m): 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
Scam, Dangote is a figure head. The refinery is owned by the ellites not for the benefit of the common man. Dangote is one of Nigerian's problems
but millions of Nigerians are working with Dangote group,thereby creating job opportunities for nigerians

7 Likes

Re: $19 Billion Dangote Refinery Gets Another 1 Million Barrels Crude Oil by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2023
coputa:
but millions of Nigerians are working with Dangote group,thereby creating job opportunities for nigerians
Another gullible Nigeria speaking from assumptions. Which millions?? From where? Who appointed them?. Keep deceiving yourself only
Re: $19 Billion Dangote Refinery Gets Another 1 Million Barrels Crude Oil by loswhite(m): 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2023
LaIabobo:
Unimpressive. I feel Nigeria wont be able to meet the crude oil demands of this refinery. This refinery has starting production capacity of 350,000 barrels per day.
It’ll use up all these crude in less than one week. Then wait again??
is it not madness if Nigeria cannot deliver 350000 barrel a day to local refinery?

1 Like

Re: $19 Billion Dangote Refinery Gets Another 1 Million Barrels Crude Oil by Fearyourcreator: 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:
Without Niger delta this country would have been eating grass now

We’re truly treasure base of the nation

Na we dey feed una
E no go better for Niger delta .. eti yawerey... Na una papa una dey feed ,eyin werey

1 Like

Re: $19 Billion Dangote Refinery Gets Another 1 Million Barrels Crude Oil by Ikaeniyan0: 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2023
Postinor:
Welcome back nairalanders,once again death on israelites
Death to your people too.
Re: $19 Billion Dangote Refinery Gets Another 1 Million Barrels Crude Oil by Kukutente23: 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2023
LordGuru1:

Definitely!!! I voted for Obi but now I'm beginning to Thank God that Tinubu won the Presidency. Just as he said that his economic reform would cause short initial stress but would soon make Nigerians smile from 2024 onward, happening exactly. Indeed, God shall use him to make Nigeria great.

What is the relationship between "his economic reform" and Dangote refinery?
Dangote refinery started 10 years ago
Re: $19 Billion Dangote Refinery Gets Another 1 Million Barrels Crude Oil by Kukutente23: 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2023
This is beginning to look like another propaganda

How is receiving of crude something to report?

Was the refinery built to receive crude or to refine?

What should be news is when the refinery will start production and more importantly, when it will start production of PMS?

It's obvious the December deadline for both PH and Dangote will not be met!

1 Like

Re: $19 Billion Dangote Refinery Gets Another 1 Million Barrels Crude Oil by ufotunang: 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2023
LaIabobo:
Unimpressive. I feel Nigeria wont be able to meet the crude oil demands of this refinery. This refinery has starting production capacity of 350,000 barrels per day.
It’ll use up all these crude in less than one week. Then wait again??
.... nigeria has abundant crude oil and crude oil reserves...God has blessed nigeria with abundant crude oil as our natural resources...... and they are not giving the crude oil free to Dangote refinery m . Dangote is paying for the crude oil supplied to his refinery

2 Likes

Re: $19 Billion Dangote Refinery Gets Another 1 Million Barrels Crude Oil by Bliss52: 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2023
cool

Good news everywhere

Dangote Refinery

NNPLC Refinery

Edo State Modular refinery

1 Like

Re: $19 Billion Dangote Refinery Gets Another 1 Million Barrels Crude Oil by olahero(m): 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:
Without Niger delta this country would have been eating grass now

We’re truly treasure base of the nation

Na we dey feed una
don't be brai*less bro

1 Like

Re: $19 Billion Dangote Refinery Gets Another 1 Million Barrels Crude Oil by eepeepook: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2023
I don buy solar. Na bicycle remain. Tinubu's administration will not frustrate my existence.
Re: $19 Billion Dangote Refinery Gets Another 1 Million Barrels Crude Oil by ufotunang: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2023
We thank God
Re: $19 Billion Dangote Refinery Gets Another 1 Million Barrels Crude Oil by hkidola00(m): 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2023
im yoruba,but nation or country like you put it is the people that speaks your indigenous language,japan,china and korea looks alike but cant be a nation,france and england will never gree for themselves if they come together,so therefore nigeria is a forced entity and not a country
accordadoga25:
Hehehe

Haters of good news won't like this news.

This Nigeria is our country and it must be great.

Only a bastard does not want his fatherland to progress

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GIGM To FIRS: Expunge Our Name From List Of Tax Defaulters / The Worrisome Trend Of Sensational Social Media Journalism About Nigerian Banks / How To Start A Mushroom Farming Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.