Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,115 members, 7,835,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Nigeria In 2023 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Nigeria In 2023 (358 Views)

Top Google Searches In Nigeria In 2020, Rahama Sadau, Laycon, Hushpuppi / 30 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria / Nairaland Is Africa's Most Visited Website And Largest Forum Today:afz Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Nigeria In 2023 by hisexcellency34: 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2023
Nairaland is the most visited website in Nigeria in 2023. Just three days offline and many people started shouting because Nairaland is the number one source for news. Keep it up Seun and all the best in 2024 and years ahead

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Nigeria In 2023 by TemplarLandry: 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2023
πŸ’œ
πŸ†
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Nigeria In 2023 by immortalcrown(m): 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2023
It has always been the most visited website until bet companies came.

Remove bet apps and see bet sites traffic. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Nigeria In 2023 by Akinboboz(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2023
Nah here I dey sleep, I can't just imagine it, nairaland is the site of the year.
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Nigeria In 2023 by SoNature(m): 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Nairaland is the most visited website in Nigeria in 2023. Just three days offline and many people started shouting because Nairaland is the number one source for news. Keep it up Seun and all the best in 2024 and years ahead

Stop the baseless assumptions. Nairaland is one of the most visited sites in Nigeria, but it's far from the most visited. There are websites that rank web traffic all over the internet and Nairaland isn't the topmost. It should be the seventh or so.

How can Nairaland be the most visited site in Nigeria when people don't make money here? The politics section has the most traffic on Nairaland and visitors don't make money from it. People just read news and bash one another in that section.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Nigeria In 2023 by Shugavee(f): 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2023
it’s cheap and accessible , why not. they just need to stop tribalism on the app
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Nigeria In 2023 by JealousCobra(m): 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2023
Always a pleasure to be here 😎
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Nigeria In 2023 by Odin13: 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2023
We don get prison wey big pass mynd44 prison

This time ba?

Just cage everyone grin
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Nigeria In 2023 by smileyoo: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2023
I really missed nairaland these few days.
Congrats to Oga seun for prevailing against all odds.
May nairaland continue to Excel against all odds in Jesus name . Amen ooo.
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Nigeria In 2023 by bennybuhari: 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2023
Nairaland hater spotted
SoNature:

Stop the baseless assumptions. Nairaland is one of the most visited sites in Nigeria, but it's far from the most visited. There are websites that rank web traffic all over the internet and Nairaland isn't the topmost. It should be the seventh or so.

How can Nairaland be the most visited site in Nigeria when people don't make money here? The politics section has the most traffic on Nairaland and visitors don't make money from it. People just read news and bash one another in that section.
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Nigeria In 2023 by EmekaBlue(m): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2023
But reporting latest news are slow here

Just the simplicity of the website plus sometimes most youths without data use free mode to access it and maybe beg for funds grin
and also the interactions makes it popular
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Nigeria In 2023 by Nigercity: 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2023
It's not
Every years report from all reliable sources indicate that
Nairaland is not even in top 7
Goggle it
Unfortunately what dominate the list are bet platforms and phonographic websites!
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Nigeria In 2023 by SoNature(m): 7:52am On Dec 22, 2023
bennybuhari:
Nairaland hater spotted

Sometimes, I wonder if you people who always visit this platform have brains at all. If I say things the way they are, I become a hater. That's your definition of a hater.

No wonder you support daft people in government who have totally destroyed this country, making NigΓ©ria the world's poverty capital.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Please Teach Me How To Open A Bulk Sms Site (for Free) / Get Affordable Data Plan For All Device / Expert Magento Ecommerce Developers Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.