Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj (41932 Views)

Poll: The Best Musician In Nigeria Is

2face: 70% (143 votes)
Dbanj: 13% (28 votes)
Other: 15% (31 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is Your Best Musician For The Year 2012 / Without Any Doubt 2face Is The Best Musician In Africa. / Vote: Who Is Nigeria's Best Musician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by ace1(m): 10:32am On Dec 07, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
Honestly, i tire for una shocked. I've just listened critically to your Tubabas 'Raindrops' and 'Outside' that everyone seems to be harping on about, and they're both average to be honest. Or is it the 'African Queen', you want to talk of?: that song is so unbelievably boring and mind-numbing that i could never understand what all the fuss was about.

The first 2 songs of Tuface i mentioned earlier have been out on youtube since june, and have only managed to garner about 8thousand views; the 'Implication' one that's been out since middle of last year (i admit this one has a nice beat to it) has only managed about 44thousand views, and this is someone you guys are holding up as the leading-light on the Nigerian music scene today shocked.

Don't get me wrong, he's ok and could even be better in future, but let's not have a case of 'The Emperors new clothes' here.

I remember when i went to Ghana in 2009, Ghanaians were crazy at the time over 9ices' Gongo aso, and it was one of the song that must be played at any party. It made me proud to be Nigerian. On youtube, the video has got views in the millions and still counting. Same thing with Psquares 'No one like you': i think that's the first Nigerian song that's brought tears to my eyes watching the video angry, and it's loved all over the world. Psquares videos (like Ifunanya) have got views of about 4million+ and counting. The one they did with J Martins has even more. All this shows you the global appeal these artists have, and that they're not local champions. I may be wrong, but i don't think any of Tufaces' videos on youtube has garnered more than 200thousand views, so i don't really know what's going on with all the over-the-top praise and saying he's the best in Nigeria .

Tuface is ok, but he's not the best and i'm starting to think maybe you guys have been 'jazzed' undecided. Haba!!!

Its either you're a teenager or have d brain of a teenager to make dis kinda comment. If u know wat good music is, u won't say dis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by GentleFrank(m): 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
For me, its neither dbanj nor 2face. Its my psquare !!!
Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by tontodike1: 12:46pm On May 31, 2013
This Artist wowed me seriously and decided to showcase his works under this post

Adams Oshiomhole life drawing, P-Square drawing and all.

Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by tontodike1: 12:48pm On May 31, 2013
Am so impressed with this visual artist creativity.
I read about him in some site he was featured as Nigeria’s Finest Potrait Painter/ Graphic artiste
(http://www.naijawhistle.com/2012/05/awizzy-nigerias-finest-potrait-painter-graphic-artiste.html)

Ayeola Ayodeji Abiodun, a Nigerian artist and painter,
has excelled in his venture that he clearly stands out in the midst of others.
The classical artist served in Auchi Politechnic,Edo state,during his national youth service and
had the opportunity of meeting and drawing the portraits of dignitaries
such as Comrade Governor of Edo State in 2012, Speaker house of assembly Edo State,
rector of Auchi Politechnic, Director general of NYSC Brig, General M.I Tsiga,
NYSC State Cordinator and Zonal Inspector,Honourables, and high-ranking
company executives, MTN nigeria, His artistic skills attracted
the likes of Governor Adams Oshiomhole, Honourable Philip Shaibu.
Etsako west local government chairman "Dr. Oshionebo" and many more

Re: Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj by sandraehiz(f): 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
Artist: Ayeola Ayodeji Awizzy. whatsapp: +234 7039409847.
Mobile: +234 7039409847, +234 8052272655.
Bbm: 33393ED6. http://www.awizzy.net Email: info@awizzy.net.
Instagram: ayeolaayodeji

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn2YcZ_hiOc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" / Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry / What Songs Make You Cry?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.