Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

He Supported His Financiallyto Become Who He Is Today But See How H Paid Him Bac - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Supported His Financiallyto Become Who He Is Today But See How H Paid Him Bac (173 Views)

It's My Birthday Today, But How Can I Celebrate It Without My Wife? / I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife / My Dad Gets To Know I Smoke Weed Today But The Problem Is... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Supported His Financiallyto Become Who He Is Today But See How H Paid Him Bac by fasterwell(m): 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2023
Hello Nairalanders

Today I have seen two different posts on this platform about his who felt betrayed because the people they trusted didn't tell them about their building project until it was completed and I saw comments especially on the Post by the guy who'se sister built a house without informing any member of the family.

So I decided to share a touching story of a close friend because he's really depressed right now and will appreciate any advice on how to handle this issue.

My friend had a spinal cord injury in 2002 which left him paralyzed and he was taken to his maternal home in Abia State where he was undergoing traditional physiotherapy due to his family's inability to raise fund for his rehabilitation. And while all this we're going on, his elder brother who was studying medicine at the University of maiduguri decided to move to South Africa to further his studies.

But after studying for a while in South Africa he decided to travel to Canada for work and to make this happen he needs money to him back on the journey. So his parents went and sold a plot of land belonging to my friend ( the one that had spinal cord injury) and gave him the money even when they knew that my friend had already sold that land before. They even threatened to my friend that day will abandon him in that village if he tells the police officers that will be coming to interrogating him that he has sold that land before because the first buyer has involved the police so he can get his money back.

According to my friend he only made the buyer once but his cousin who was an agent sold the land and received the payment on his behalf. My friend told me that his parents pressureed him to tell the police officers that he used the land to borrow money from that his cousin and failure to do so he will be abandoned. So, out of fear of being abandoned he told the police officers what his parents advised him to say with the hope that the money will be returned to his cousin so he can give it to the buyer. But instead of returning that money to his cousin who sold the land on his behalf, they were using police to chase the guy from pillar to post.

When my friend heard what was happening, he sent an SMS to his elder brother who benefited from the reselling of the Land and pleaded with him to make sure that that money. But instead of him asking his younger brother what actually happened he reported his paralyzed younger brother to their eldest brother and that one called my friend and was yelling at him. Of course they never had any intention of repaying that money and my friend was helpless and couldn't do anything.

My friend's family did the same thing to him the second time for the same brother but this time my friend who is the paralyzed repaid part of the money and made sure their dad paid the balance. . Also there was a time he would have been deported from the UK if not for the intervention of my friend whose 1 and half plot of land was sold to save him from deportation. My friend also told me that there was a time he wanted to start physiotherapy at indigen hospital but the money he wanted the use for physiotherapy and also to transport himself twice every week was given to this same brother of his.

My friend told me that his parents are showed him that when his brother becomes financially stable that he will sponsor his rehabilitation but this guy has been financially stable for over a decade and all he could do to a sick brother is made promises with no intention of fulfilling them. My friend told me that there was a time he tried to set up a lettuce Farm and all he needed was 170k for irrigation since he has already provided for every other thing but this brother of his refused to help him with just 170k with he good afford easily despite all the sacrifices my friend made to make him who he is today.

Just the last year he started bringing monthly salary of 15k for the guy taking care of his sick brother with no intention of truly helping this guy recover. Just last week he called his sick brother and I was talking to him in a manner that got my friend upset, so my friend angry little him that he was saying nonsense and ended the call. The oversea guy became very angry claiming that my friend insulted him and as a result of that he refused to pay this month salary for my friend's caregiver

So guys please we're really need your advice on what to do because this guy who is treated my friend like this is a pastor in the UK and trust me he's a very influential person and as a result my friend is planning to call him at on the social media.

Let's see your subjections in the comments
Re: He Supported His Financiallyto Become Who He Is Today But See How H Paid Him Bac by DrDoc: 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2023
He shouldnt. Why dont you help your fruend with the 15,000 Naira a month
Re: He Supported His Financiallyto Become Who He Is Today But See How H Paid Him Bac by JASONjnr(m): 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2023
This is confusing......

1 Like

Re: He Supported His Financiallyto Become Who He Is Today But See How H Paid Him Bac by fasterwell(m): 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2023
JASONjnr:
This is confusing......

Where are you confused maybe I can help
Re: He Supported His Financiallyto Become Who He Is Today But See How H Paid Him Bac by fasterwell(m): 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2023
DrDoc:
He shouldnt. Why dont you help your fruend with the 15,000 Naira a month

I have been helping him multiple times so you don't need to tell me before I know what to do.

But if I may ask, why did you say my friend should not call him out?
Re: He Supported His Financiallyto Become Who He Is Today But See How H Paid Him Bac by DrDoc: 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2023
fasterwell:

I have been helping him multiple times so you don't need to tell me before I know what to do.

But if I may ask, why did you say my friend should not call him out?

You cant tell me what not to tell you. Okay ?

He is at risk of death. He cant sustain more risks. Tell him to channel that energy to creating posts and videos about himself and post it to different ngo and churches social media pages. He will get ten million times more thru this avenue than trying to seek revenge

1 Like

Re: He Supported His Financiallyto Become Who He Is Today But See How H Paid Him Bac by fasterwell(m): 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2023
DrDoc:

You cant tell me what not to tell you. Okay ?

He is at risk of death. He cant sustain more risks. Tell him to channel that energy to creating posts and videos about himself and post it to different ngo and churches social media pages. He will get ten million times more thru this avenue than trying to seek revenge

There was a time he wanted to try similar thing by seeking help from people online but this his brother in the UK kicked against it and warned him never to try it and claimed that if he goes public to seek for fund it will affect whatever hip land for him.

But you did he hasn't done anything different to show that he truly cares. I am sure he doesn't want my friend to go public because people who knew him will start to ask questions

(1) (Reply)

Premium NIN Slip / Why Are People Playing With Snakes???? Its Becoming Rampant!!! / Happy sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.