Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Nigeria Is The Woman With The Issue Of Blood And Japa People Are The Kotex Pad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Is The Woman With The Issue Of Blood And Japa People Are The Kotex Pad (420 Views)

The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. / Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby / Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is The Woman With The Issue Of Blood And Japa People Are The Kotex Pad by sukkot: 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2023
If you look at Nigeria it’s like the biblical woman with the issue of blood. Bleeding nonstop. The country is bleeding badly from everywhere. Every money looted by the politicians is deposited in the northern hemisphere. Every money made by the common man is used to pay school fees in the northern hemisphere aka Europe and America. Any money generated in that country always finds its way to the northern hemisphere either by the politicians or the citizens and so the country is bleeding severely and has been bleeding for many ears non stop with no end in sight and she is going to become severely anemic and die if we don’t find menstrual pad to stop and collect the bleeding. This is where the japa epidemic comes in. They are the menstrual pad clogging up the bleeding. They do this by sending back billions of dollars into Nigeria every year as remittances thereby reinforcing against the bleeding. And so on this day we want to salute our japa soldiers out there for doing a good job of being a pad to cover up the bleeding. Salute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Woman With The Issue Of Blood And Japa People Are The Kotex Pad by DrDoc: 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2023
I told you to find an avenue to express your writing prowess, i didnt ask you to take it extreme. Hand slaps face. What is this ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Woman With The Issue Of Blood And Japa People Are The Kotex Pad by sukkot: 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2023
DrDoc:
I told you to find an avenue to express your writing prowess, i didnt ask you to take it extreme. Hand slaps face. What is this ?
lmao it’s trolling things bro 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nigeria Is The Woman With The Issue Of Blood And Japa People Are The Kotex Pad by superintendents(m): 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2023
sukkot:
lmao it’s trolling things bro 🤣🤣🤣🤣
long live boss sukkot..

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Woman With The Issue Of Blood And Japa People Are The Kotex Pad by sukkot: 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2023
superintendents:
long live boss sukkot..

grin grin
hehe long live my Chief the superintendent 😄😄

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Woman With The Issue Of Blood And Japa People Are The Kotex Pad by armyofone(m): 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2023
DrDoc:

grin cheesy

So menstruation / mentral pad analogy is extreme? cheesy
Re: Nigeria Is The Woman With The Issue Of Blood And Japa People Are The Kotex Pad by sukkot: 8:16am On Dec 24, 2023
armyofone:

grin cheesy

So menstruation / mentral pad analogy is extreme? cheesy
hehe like it’s part of nature. I wouldn’t say extreme myself
Re: Nigeria Is The Woman With The Issue Of Blood And Japa People Are The Kotex Pad by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2023
grin cheesy😂😂😂🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Woman With The Issue Of Blood And Japa People Are The Kotex Pad by AngelicBeing: 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2023
Trolling sukkot at it again sad
Re: Nigeria Is The Woman With The Issue Of Blood And Japa People Are The Kotex Pad by sukkot: 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Trolling sukkot at it again sad
it is what it is brah grin
Re: Nigeria Is The Woman With The Issue Of Blood And Japa People Are The Kotex Pad by AngelicBeing: 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2023
sukkot:
it is what it is brah grin
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Within Abuja That Can Do This For Me? / Best Country To Migrate / Uttar Pradesh Village.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.