Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,487 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

Brain Jotter Floors A Podcaster For Asking Him About His Net Worth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brain Jotter Floors A Podcaster For Asking Him About His Net Worth (155 Views)

Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality / "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brain Jotter Floors A Podcaster For Asking Him About His Net Worth by AdamsMosesOma: 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2023
Nigerian skit maker, Brain Jotter expressed his displeasure after a podcaster questioned him about his net worth during an interview...

The podcaster said that she wanted people to know who he really is and to be inspired by him when Brain Jotter asked what the goal of the show was.

The renowned skit maker noted that he only wants his fans to be inspired by his followings, views, comments and consistency, not by his net worth... WATCH INTERVIEW: https://www.gistreel.com/brain-jotter-floors-a-podcaster-for-asking-him-about-his-net-worth/
Re: Brain Jotter Floors A Podcaster For Asking Him About His Net Worth by Eastcoastboy(m): 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2023
He did the right thing. She might be working with some bad eggs.

Atleast he's restored her sense of reasoning, likewise for others.

(1) (Reply)

Nail Color Psychology: What Does Your Nail Color Say About You? / Zulekha Haywood: A Journey Through Words, Tarot, And Life's Complex Story / Why I Choose To Identify As A Man – Bbnaija's Phyna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.