Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,455 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

One Part Of Family Always Act Fake - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Part Of Family Always Act Fake (169 Views)

The Collapse Of Family Is The Collapse Of Society / Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming / Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Part Of Family Always Act Fake by mamagee3(f): 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2023
Every time I call one side of my family, they always act fake and always adjust their profile to seem smarter…

Who else is going through the same thing with their family?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Part Of Family Always Act Fake by WhereMyLoud: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2023
Which of the sides? Back or front?
Re: One Part Of Family Always Act Fake by Blacklion3: 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2023
mamagee3:
Every time I call one side of my family, they always act fake and always adjust their profile to seem smarter…

Who else is going through the same thing with their family?
Happy Christmas in advance mama. Do giveaway for me

(1) (Reply)

NNPC & Nigerians Gift Deborah Loveth Who Was Mocked For Cooking For Her Husband / INSIDE LIFE: 20 YEARS Hell In Marriage; Wife Jailed For Physical Attacks, Violen / Where To Buy Herbal Plants, Roots, Spices & Other Life Plants In Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.