Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Can Someone Wipe An Android Phone Data Remotely - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Someone Wipe An Android Phone Data Remotely (170 Views)

The Devil Is Using Idolatry To Wipe Out Young Igbo Men / Earn Every Ten Days With Just Your Phone/data At The Comfort Of Your Home / Suspicious? Access Her Whatsapp Chats Without Touching Her Phone (remotely) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Wipe An Android Phone Data Remotely by PuZZyNegro: 10:34am On Dec 24, 2023
So, I gave this girl my old phone to be using. When we separated, I collected my phone back. But before then, I have given her notice that I would be collecting the phone because of my information in there.

I guess that was the time they used to install the app that did the dirty job.

I collected the phone yesterday morning. Dropped it in my room and left for work only to come back, connected the phone to my WiFi and the phone just started rebooting and wrote "wiping data".

When the phone restarted, all my information is gone. It was as if I just got a new phone. All the apps are gone. Only the files that didn't wipe out.

People are wicked
Re: Can Someone Wipe An Android Phone Data Remotely by ikeno(m): 10:51am On Dec 24, 2023
PuZZyNegro:
So, I gave this girl my old phone to be using. When we separated, I collected my phone back.
But before then, I have given her notice that I would be collecting the phone because of my information in there.

I collected the phone yesterday morning. Dropped it in my room and left for work only to come back, connected the phone to my WiFi and the phone just started rebooting and wrote "wiping data"
When the phone restarted, all my information is gone. It was as if I just got a new phone. All the apps are gone. Only the files that didn't wipe out.
People are wicked [/quote]

That part is just where am trying to wrap my head around
Re: Can Someone Wipe An Android Phone Data Remotely by PuZZyNegro: 10:58am On Dec 24, 2023
ikeno:
But before then, I have given her notice that I would be collecting the phone because of my information in there.

I collected the phone yesterday morning. Dropped it in my room and left for work only to come back, connected the phone to my WiFi and the phone just started rebooting and wrote "wiping data"
People are wicked

That part is just where am trying to wrap my head around

Which part
Re: Can Someone Wipe An Android Phone Data Remotely by DrDoc: 11:23am On Dec 24, 2023
cheesy
Re: Can Someone Wipe An Android Phone Data Remotely by ikeno(m): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2023
PuZZyNegro:

Which part
Giving her something and collecting it back cause you separated. Don't give a girl something you would regret giving to her even though both of you are no longer together rather let her use it to remember your kindness and goodness.

Hope the gurus here will give you an idea how to go about it.
Re: Can Someone Wipe An Android Phone Data Remotely by PuZZyNegro: 11:43am On Dec 24, 2023
ikeno:

Giving her something and collecting it back cause you separated. Don't give a girl something you would regret giving to her even though both of you are no longer together rather let her use it to remember your kindness and goodness.

Hope the gurus here will give you an idea how to go about it.

I left my other personal belongings with her. The phone contains my information. I didn't collect it as an act of wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Wipe An Android Phone Data Remotely by PuZZyNegro: 11:43am On Dec 24, 2023
DrDoc:
cheesy

Waiting for it to hit front page init?
Re: Can Someone Wipe An Android Phone Data Remotely by DrDoc: 11:45am On Dec 24, 2023
PuZZyNegro:

Waiting for it to hit front page init?

The heartbreak from the breakup and the wickedness is what amazes me.
Re: Can Someone Wipe An Android Phone Data Remotely by PuZZyNegro: 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
DrDoc:

The heartbreak from the breakup and the wickedness is what amazes me.

My payback to that girl and her family will be loud

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen An Evil Family Father, Mother, Children Like The Film Get Out? / Do You Have A Well Packaged Agro Food Products To Supply Foreign Buyer In Abroad / Support Your Family With Smart Gold Earnings. Zero Referals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.