Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Charlie Munger Nuggets For Anyone Starting A Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Charlie Munger Nuggets For Anyone Starting A Business (123 Views)

Everyday Business Nuggets For 2022 / Nuggets For Entrepreneurs & Smes. / What You Need To Know Before Starting A Yahoo Boy Business: Nairathreads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charlie Munger Nuggets For Anyone Starting A Business by online4business: 10:51am On Dec 24, 2023
Charlie munger died of recently 34 days shy of 100 years.

He's arguable one of the best investment guru in his time.

However charlies investing lessons quotes and sayings can be applied to every areas of life.

Success leaves clues.

If a man can live long healthier and happily then you already have a mentor you can model.

I personally I'm a big fan of marketing copywriting and human behavior.

Here's my Christmas gift to anyone trying to make money online.

This is a combination of charlie foundational principle which works everywhere in life.

Follow who know road like I always advice success leaves clues.

Pioneers come home full of arrows.

Here are quotes from the most successful investor that you can use for your own good.
Re: Charlie Munger Nuggets For Anyone Starting A Business by online4business: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2023
In my whole life, I have known no wise people ... who didn't read all the time. ... You'd be amazed at how much Warren reads, at how much I read. My children laugh at me. They think I'm a book with a couple of legs sticking out."

If you want to make money online without spending time or money reading please find another business in 2024 e no go work.

Buying books or course is not enough you've to commit yourself to reading.
Re: Charlie Munger Nuggets For Anyone Starting A Business by online4business: 10:57am On Dec 24, 2023
"A business model that relies on trickery is doomed to fail."

You want to start an online business and you want to trick people for money attention or influence it means you're building on sandy soil.

Being ethical in business is100% it get you going for the long haul.
Re: Charlie Munger Nuggets For Anyone Starting A Business by online4business: 11:00am On Dec 24, 2023
"If it is wisdom you're after, you're going to spend a lot of time on your ass reading"

2024 will be like other years if you refuse to read and apply the principle to your life.
Re: Charlie Munger Nuggets For Anyone Starting A Business by online4business: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2023
"Once you get into debt, it's hell to get out. Don't let credit card debt carry over. You can't get ahead paying eighteen percent."

Aviod debt by all means come 2024 it takes patience and determination especially if you are presently in debt.

One step at a time
Re: Charlie Munger Nuggets For Anyone Starting A Business by online4business: 11:14am On Dec 24, 2023
"Intense interest in any subject is indispensable if you're really going to excel in it."

Don't be like most people study ethic is needed to make money online.

Niche research

what do people you're trying to sell wants desires needs and problems they have.s their frustrations and joy.

Without this keyword research will fail everytime long tail keyword will be like putting water on a ducks back

Sadly no blogging CPA kdp or cmp course teaches it.

Keyword research
What questions are this people asking and can I write answers to these questions that can rank and get people to my site?

You don't just write to anyone and everyone you write to attract people who will be your true believers.

Those who would preach your gospel, buy anything you tell them, defend you as the Messiah etc.

If you can do that google update does not matter because one after another people will be preaching your message.

This is how to make a business bulletproof and update proven.

Thegaryhalbertletters or marketingbullets do not care about google updates.

Yet me a convert keep preaching about them... That's how to grow a business that you can sleep sound knowing people will do marketing for you.

Success leaves clues... Follow it because pioneers come home full of arrows.
Re: Charlie Munger Nuggets For Anyone Starting A Business by online4business: 11:20am On Dec 24, 2023
"The harder you work, the more confidence you get. But you may be working hard on something that is false."

This is so true for SEO people who have being doing it for years wrongly and teach others how to do it... The blind leading the blind.

One single lesson you must know about SEO is google is an AI.

Find how to write for humans and the AI and success is garanntee for at least 80 percent.

Focus on the fundamentals before chasing the next shinny object.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

11kg Commercial Tumble Dryer - White Westinghouse / Make 5-6 Figures Monthly Selling Legit Used Cars With Just Your Phone / Se Borehole Drilling And Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.