Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Director General's Christmas Message To Staff And Corps Members - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Director General's Christmas Message To Staff And Corps Members (213 Views)

Yusuf Bomoi Is Dead (Ex NYSC Director-General) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Director General's Christmas Message To Staff And Corps Members by Jimsonjaat86: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2023
Dear Compatriots in National Service, I am pleased to use this season of Yuletide to felicitate the Christian faithfuls as they celebrate Christmas which commemorates the birth of Jesus Christ.

This season is punctuated with sharing love with family members, friends and the underprivileged; and symbolically a time for self renewal, thus, charting a new beginning in your lives as Christian faithfuls.

As we reflect on the significance of Christmas, may I use the opportunity to appreciate your individual and collective contributions in driving the ship of this noble Scheme towards achieving its objectives which has significantly added value in all facets of our national development.

Accordingly, I charge you to rededicate yourselves to the service of our dear country even as you prioritize your personal security in this season.

As many that may travel during this festive period, specifically with permission on the side of Corps Members, I wish you journey mercies and divine protection to and fro your various destinations.Remember, you must avoid night journey.

Together, with other patriotic Nigerians, we shall continue to build a strong, united and prosperous nation.

I heartily wish all Staff and Corps Members MERRY CHRISTMAS AND GOD'S BOUNTIFUL PROTECTION
Thank you.

YD AHMED
Brigadier General
Director General

Re: Director General's Christmas Message To Staff And Corps Members by money121(m): 10:57am On Dec 24, 2023
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Need A Female Corp Member To Share My Apartment With / Advice A Young Corp Member!! / Register For TOEFL And GRE At Affordable Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.