Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Have You Ever Experienced A Parallel Universe/Another Dimension? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Ever Experienced A Parallel Universe/Another Dimension? (680 Views)

Parallel Universe: Man Detained At Tokyo Airport After Presenting Original Pass. / Mayowa Joshua Amusan Had F9 Parallel In NECO (Photos) / WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result (2) (3) (4)

Have You Ever Experienced A Parallel Universe/Another Dimension? by VeryKindHearted(m): 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2023
I read some stories in Quora by people who thought they had experienced another dimension/parallel universe.

I also read a report of one woman who woke up one morning to the realization that everything had changed. You can read it here: "Woman Claims To Be From A Parallel Universe - Ghost Theory" https://www.ghosttheory.com/2012/01/12/woman-claims-she-is-from-a-parallel-universe

I quickly remember three cases that involved me.

The cases are:

(1) While serving in Kano during my NYSC, a lady in our compound promised to visit me. I waited throughout the day but she didn't come from the upstairs where her room was to my room downstairs.

The next day, she was angry that I left my room and she was in my room waiting for a long time but I didn't return.

But I told her that I didn't leave my room but was there waiting for her.

She was angry that I was lying instead of apologizing..

Maybe she came to visit me in another dimension where I was not in the room.

Maybe that is why there is so much misunderstanding in the world because two people may experience different dimensions involving each other and when they come to a single dimension, they will think each other is lying.

(2) I used to go and buy cake in Oasis. There is only one Oasis in the area where I lived. Sometimes I will speak with the ladies who sell there. Let's call the ladies A, B, C.

One day I went to buy the cake and the ladies were not around. Other ladies were there. Let's call the new ladies X, Y, Z.

When I left the place, I saw that the road adjacent to Oasis was blocked. It was the first time I noticed that road.

I continued going there for about a month and each time I would observe that the ladies A, B, C were not around. Only the new ladies X, Y, Z were around.

When I came out, I still observed that the road adjacent to Oasis was blocked.

But one day, I went to Oasis and met ladies A, B, C and expressed happiness at seeing them after a long time. I told them that I had been coming but they had not been around for about a month.

All of them in unison shouted "When?". They said they had been around always and that I was the one who had not been coming.

I was very shocked that they were so united in their stand and make me appeared as if I were a liar. But I saw that they were also shocked that I could make such a statement.

But I observed that they were happy that I was still around because they said they thought I had left the area.

But the consummation of my surprise was when I left Oasis and observed that the road adjacent to it was not blocked. I even entered the road and went to the other side to take bike home.

I was very shocked to observe that the road which hitherto was blocked by a house was no longer blocked. The building that stood on the road was no longer there.

(3) I was assigned some students to supervise project. When it came time for binding the project, we tried to find out what color is acceptable for project cover.

All through the school, no staff or student was able to give an answer.

So I agreed with my students that we would use black cover.

No sooner had we binded the project with a black cover than everyone who saw the project informed us that it was mandatory for project cover to be green.

All the staff who hitherto said they did not know what color is mandatory told us that it was green cover that was required.

When we asked why they initially said they didn't know, they said we never asked them.

Could it be that I experienced those things in an alternate dimension/parallel universe?

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Parallel Universe/Another Dimension? by Blacklion3: 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
There are several planes and you need to tune your frequency. All these things will not work sha when there is hunger. Because it requires alot of focus and energy effects on your brain.

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Parallel Universe/Another Dimension? by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
Hmmmn... I don't think there is any physical parallel dimension.

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Parallel Universe/Another Dimension? by VeryKindHearted(m): 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2023
I believe that we have all pass from one dimension to another but we don't know particularly if the dimension looks very similar to our own such that we need a very small change in frequency to tune in.

For example if a piece of paper is 5cm from your bed and you look again and saw that it is about 7cm from your bed, you will not really observe it and you will not really be interested.

But maybe at the time the paper was 5cm from your bed, you were in frequency let's say 3 and you shifted very small to let's say frequency 4 and you enter a dimension very close that you will not even think anything has changed.

At frequency 4, the paper is 7 cm from your bed but you don't really observe or care.

It's only when you go from let's say frequency 3 to 10 that you observe significant changes.

For example the story of going to buy cake in Oasis. Maybe the Oasis which had ladies X, Y, Z was in a different frequency from the Oasis with ladies A, B, C.

Maybe there was a great leap in frequency in that case of the Oasis.

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Parallel Universe/Another Dimension? by CandidAdmin(m): 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2023
Hmmmm

Even if it exists the question that is to be answered is how and why dnes the dimension change?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Parallel Universe/Another Dimension? by Lumidee007(m): 5:58am On Dec 25, 2023
Let me tell you this...
I have a secrete of life and death.

This is what you don't know...in life, we have millions of universe. It's called multiverse.
As you exist in this universe, you also live similarly in another.
Prove....
1) sometimes evil will happen to you, and you felt like it's just a dream and eventually it is. Then you wake up and say, thank God, it's just a dream. The truth is it not a dream,it actually happened in another dimension!
2) all your wishes, aspirations are things you already lived in another universe and the feelings are just coming like a flash in your memory
3) and finally when you die, you wake up in another universe and sigh, saying I thought I died when you eventually did but you lost the consciousness. It takes special people like us to know all this grin
4) contact me if you want to know more ...

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Parallel Universe/Another Dimension? by Tunde835(m): 7:00am On Dec 25, 2023
Yes I have by watching movies or TV shows where they move across dimensions.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Parallel Universe/Another Dimension? by GodHimself: 11:40am On Dec 25, 2023
Funny but true only initially.

Energy use become efficient with practice.

Blacklion3:
There are several planes and you need to tune your frequency. All these things will not work sha when there is hunger. Because it requires alot of focus and energy effects on your brain.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Parallel Universe/Another Dimension? by Anoti1(m): 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2023
It all starts with hallucinations cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Parallel Universe/Another Dimension? by 9182736455O1999(m): 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2023
Tunde835:
Yes I have by watching movies or TV shows where they move across dimensions.
Abeg, recommend them for me
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Parallel Universe/Another Dimension? by VeryKindHearted(m): 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2023
Maybe some of the African witch doctors apply the phenomenon of parallel universe.

For example my friend Joseph went to watch a witch doctor performing magic.

The witch doctor filled a 100 litres of drum with garri and told the crowd he would drink everything.

He drank all the 100 litres of garri in the drum in the presence of the crowd.

But when he finished and left, everyone also went their separate ways.

But each person in the crowd (as they were going on the way) discovered that their stomachs were filled with something which they later discovered was garri.

What that means is that although the witch doctor was drinking the garri, it was actually the crowd that was drinking the garri.

Maybe it is the application of dimension.

He is drinking it alone in one dimension while the crowd is drinking in the alternate dimension although their consciousness is in the dimension where the witch doctor is drinking it.

That's why they were not aware/conscious that they are the ones drinking the garri.

After sometime, their frequency returned to the other dimension and they discovered their stomachs were filled with the garri they were drinking in the other dimension.

Maybe magicians have a way of shifting people from one dimension to another.

I have seen a lot of things while I was young. I have seen a magician change sand to cooked rice. He cut broomstick into the sand, closed the sand, opened it and behold it was cooked rice. The broom sticks became meat. I saw it live.

Some men came to plaza in uyo with leopards and people were contributing to those men. But after those men left, people who contributed discovered that all their monies had disappeared.

Maybe it is the phenomenon of parallel universe that is used when someone gives you money but after he left you discovered that the money was papers.

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Parallel Universe/Another Dimension? by VeryKindHearted(m): 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2023
I read a book titled Abnormal psychology written by some psychologists.

Maybe the phenomenon of parallel universe can be used to explain what the psychologists wrote in that book.

For example in the book, different cases of people having different personalities are written.

The following are written in the book: a man suddenly remembered himself to be someone with entirely different experience and attitude.

He remembered to have done different things which actually he did not do.

He acted totally differently. He remembered different things which actually did not happen.

After sometimes, he returned back to normal and people told him what he did but he didn't remember himself doing those things.

Sometimes the person exhibits 4 different personalities.

There are instances where while exhibiting a particular personality, the person may have a big wound on his body which did not exist before.

But when he changed back to normal, the wound would disappear mysteriously.

According to the book, sometimes body features will appear and disappear mysteriously while someone is going from one personality to another personality.

Infact the writers of the book described the whole phenomenon as mysterious and without any scientific explanation.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Parallel Universe/Another Dimension? by EmperorCaesar(m): 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2023
Lumidee007:
Let me tell you this...
I have a secrete of life and death.

This is what you don't know...in life, we have millions of universe. It's called multiverse.
As you exist in this universe, you also live similarly in another.
Prove....
1) sometimes evil will happen to you, and you felt like it's just a dream and eventually it is. Then you wake up and say, thank God, it's just a dream. The truth is it not a dream,it actually happened in another dimension!
2) all your wishes, aspirations are things you already lived in another universe and the feelings are just coming like a flash in your memory
3) and finally when you die, you wake up in another universe and sigh, saying I thought I died when you eventually did but you lost the consciousness. It takes special people like us to know all this grin
4) contact me if you want to know more ...

Atheists and Evolutionary biologists don't believe in this

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Parallel Universe/Another Dimension? by jackie111(m): 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2023
Blacklion3:

To further drive home your point

Sapa is a multiversal/ multi dimensional issue.

So man must hustle in any multiverse you find yourself.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Parallel Universe/Another Dimension? by 9jaBloke: 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2023
Yes I once had a very vivid experience of another dimension

I slept off on an empty stomach after watching Stranger Things S1
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Parallel Universe/Another Dimension? by jackie111(m): 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2023
There are some concepts that I still find difficult to have a grasp of.
1. Time travel ( forward/ backwards)
2. The multiverse
3. Telepathy
4. Astral projection ( O.B.E)

And some others I can't think of right now. I can say they are all real even without sufficient evidence to back it.

For instance, telepathy, a lot of research has been done. Mind control works and telepathy is one of the ways to do it.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Parallel Universe/Another Dimension? by VeryKindHearted(m): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2023
I remember one bishop said that there was a time an angel came to the church during church service and was asking people their names.

As you tell him your name, he would write it in a book.

But the bishop soon discovered that the people did not know what was happening.

They did not know that an angel was asking their names and that they were telling the angels their names.

Maybe they answered their names in a parallel universe/dimension.

The Bible says that we who believe in Jesus Christ are sitting with Him in heavenly places.

I think it is also the issue of dimension/parallel universe.

You are on Earth and you are also sitting with Him in heaven. That's nothing but the application of parallel universe.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Parallel Universe/Another Dimension? by VeryKindHearted(m): 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2023
One resident pastor of winners chapel once told us that people who are ushers need to be prayerful and live a holy life.

He said that in his many years of being a pastor, there are few instances in which God will open his eyes and he would see a person entering the church with the head of a cow, monkey etc.

(Instead of having a human head, the person is having a cow head.)

The ushers would see the person as a normal human being.

Maybe it's the issue of dimension/ parallel universe.

The man is a human being in the dimension where the ushers are but is another thing in the dimension where the pastor is.

He said sometimes when the ushers said to the person "Welcome to church", the person may throw something evil at the ushers. But the ushers will not see it. Only the pastor will see.

If an usher is not prayerful, the evil may enter into his body.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Parallel Universe/Another Dimension? by VeryKindHearted(m): 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2023
The issue is that we only see what we see because we have eyes.

We hear because we have ears.

That means if we did not have ears, we wouldn't have known that sound exist.

What this begins to mean is that there are things which exist but we can't perceive because we don't have the facility to perceive those things.

One spiritual man said that people who are dead are around us but we cannot see them because our eyes, ears, nose etc are too weak to see certain things.

Maybe we need to develop another body part that is capable of seeing those dead people.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Parallel Universe/Another Dimension? by Tunde835(m): 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2023
9182736455O1999:

Abeg, recommend them for me
Oga i no travel go any dimensions o. You fit try 2023 flash.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Parallel Universe/Another Dimension? by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2023
Tunde835:
Oga i no travel go any dimensions o. You fit try 2023 flash.
I know. I meant the movies.
I've seen flash though.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Parallel Universe/Another Dimension? by Tunde835(m): 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2023
9182736455O1999:

I know. I meant the movies.
I've seen flash though.
Back to the future, Xmen days of future past, legends of tomorrow and doctor strange. You can even watch flash again cause sometimes when you watch a movie repeatedly you understand and pick up more things.

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Parallel Universe/Another Dimension? by VeryKindHearted(m): 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2023
A woman who sells food told me that one day a guy came to buy her food.

The guy was telling her what to put in the food (ie the number of meat, eggs etc)

He asked her to put 2 meats. Then he asked her to remove one meat and instead put an egg.

Then asked her to put indomie. As she was trying to put the indomie, the guy would ask her to forget it but instead put beans.

This continued for a while and the woman was wondering why the man was changing his mind over and over.

Then suddenly the guy asked the woman to forget about it. That he would come back later to buy the food.

Immediately the man left, the woman discovered that all her money was missing.

The woman was surprised because all through the interaction, the guy was standing far from the woman. He was not near the woman to have stolen her money which she tied in her wrapper.

Can we explain this using the phenomenon of parallel universe?

Is it possible that the woman was the one who actually gave him all her money in one dimension while at the same time trying to sell food for him in another dimension?

Was he trying to distract the woman by continuously changing his mind over and over so that as the woman's attention is fixed more in one dimension, he was able to collect the woman's money in another dimension where her attention is not fixed?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Parallel Universe/Another Dimension? by VeryKindHearted(m): 11:25pm On Dec 25, 2023
One person explained the phenomenon. He said if you allow someone to focus all his attention in something, you can actually get him to do anything. After he did it, he would not believe it if you told him he was the one who did it.

Maybe the woman who sells the food was so focused on selling the food that the man was able to collect her money without her noticing.

The woman said that all through the whole event, the guy was standing far from her.

So it was surprising how her money got missing. It was not the issue of him being so close to her as to steal her money which she hide inside her clothes.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Parallel Universe/Another Dimension? by VeryKindHearted(m): 11:48pm On Dec 25, 2023
Someone said that focusing all your attention in something can make you to leap in frequency to a parallel universe.

It can make you experience parallel universe.

That's why some mystical religions emphasize more on focussing attention during astral projection, breathing exercises and others.

That's why when you sleep, you are in a state of complete focus. That's why you dream. Dream is another dimension.

That's also the reason magicians try to make you to focus on what they are doing so that you can leap in frequency to a parallel universe while they will get you to do something in your normal universe.

You will not be aware that you have done it until the focus is taken away when the magic ends and the magician is gone.

That's why someone who drank one hundred litres drum of garri was able to feed the crowd while they thought it was the man himself who was drinking the garri.

Their attention is focused on the man drinking the garri.

But they are being fed the garri although they are not aware.

When the man left, they suddenly saw that their stomachs were filled with garri.

They were wondering how the man could be drinking the garri while their stomachs are the ones that get filled.

Nwag Scholarship 2007. Any Info? / Life In France / Nigeria And National Development Of Univerties Accross The Global Country

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63