Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) (23647 Views)

Native Doctor Storms His Bank To Demand Access To His Money (pics/video) / Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account / Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by nedekid: 12:50pm On Dec 25, 2023
Pascal9:
let me ask you, when transfering ordinary 1k, doesn't the recipient name and account number show, don't the bank ask you for your secure password before consummation of the transaction transaction of 5m and above oga that money is yours, onless you don't want it. The person that transferred it doesn't have a case
They us why I asked earlier, are you from Benin? Lol.
You want to chop money that is not yours and it is traceable to you. Not money you found in a bag on the road at night with no one watching ohh. Instead money paid into your account for which you have no link to the sender, no business transaction etc.
Omo, the money might be (according to you), your "own" on the short term, but on the long term, you will pay a higher price than that money.
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Pascal9: 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2023
nedekid:

They us why I asked earlier, are you from Benin? Lol.
You want to chop money that is not yours and it is traceable to you. Not money you found in a bag on the road at night with no one watching ohh. Instead money paid into your account for which you have no link to the sender, no business transaction etc.
Omo, the money might be (according to you), your "own" on the short term, but on the long term, you will pay a higher price than that money.
soo what makes the sender to send me the money, oga what will the sender said in a legal dispute with me, oya send me ordinary 200k, let me see how you will reclaim it, or you think the owner of the money is a fool, if the money was fraudulently hacked from his account, then he has a case, but if he or she used his hand to send the money, sorry is his name, there is nothing the bank can do
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Originalsly: 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2023
Pascal9:

I will spend the money, and face the consequences.you heard me, i will spend it to the last dime

I heard you. Why are you so sure you will get the opportunity to spend it to the last dime? ... is it not possible you get arrested and imprisoned after spending just the first dime? ... or an envious friend ending your life because of it? Just saying.

@ topic ... isn't this what anyone with half a brain should know to do? ... return the money? ... only a fool wouldn't.
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Pascal9: 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2023
Originalsly:

I heard you. Why are you so sure you will get the opportunity to spend it to the last dime? ... is it not possible you get arrested and imprisoned after spending just the first dime? ... or an envious friend ending your life because of it? Just saying.

@ topic ... isn't this what anyone with half a brain should know to do? ... return the money? ... only a fool wouldn't.
money that i did not hack or fraudulently obtained, money that a good Samaritan send to me on his own, 5m that most banks required secure password to execute, you are must be joking.that sender have no case against me
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Greystone: 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2023
Hezzyluv:

The only evidence is that, the money entered his account number. And he has nowhere to hid. And, 5million no worth the stress of hiding for months. So, it's for his own good he returned the money.

Exactly
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Originalsly: 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2023
Pascal9:

money that i did not hack or fraudulently obtained, money that a good Samaritan send to me on his own, 5m that most banks required secure password to execute, you are must be joking.that sender have no case against me

People used same as defence when charged .... some are still behind bars. No worries... I'm almost sure no money will come to your account ... by mistake or blessings.
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Pascal9: 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2023
Originalsly:

People used same as defence when charged .... some are still behind bars. No worries... I'm almost sure no money will come to your account ... by mistake or blessings.
mention one person, talk what you know
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Illegal1(m): 1:12pm On Dec 25, 2023
omoh...........y dis kind mistake no dey enter my acct?
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Pascal9: 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2023
Originalsly:

just try me with 100k for a start, go and report me efcc , bank police, let's see whether you will get kobo back.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by alphabbey1(m): 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
Kogi man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02aaPC4NWAvMykxuSjfox1QVT9rL4vgdXxrg6E2Ui5WvivtiJKdZRAzp3c4zoM7hAkl&id=61552636733695&mibextid=K8Wfd2
Lol, and the Lady I mistakenly transferred 455k to for over 6 weeks now is still yet to return the money even though bank have placed a lien on it in her account... giving stories everyday she doesn't have time to go to the bank as if she's owing bank money. But she have time to suggest we meet physically....

1 Like

Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Tapout(m): 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2023
How come he was debited more than he was credited sad
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Pascal9: 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2023
Originalsly:

send me just 500k, go to police or efcc, or bank, if you get 1 kobo returned, call me a bastard, soo far as i did not hack your account

1 Like

Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by nedekid: 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2023
Pascal9:
soo what makes the sender to send me the money, oga what will the sender said in a legal dispute with me,
My lawyer pikin no de around me now, I for ask am the exact legal implications.
Anyway, I know it does not end up well. See, over the years I have seen such and I know the wahala is not worth it.
Fine, a mistake was made by the sender erroneously transferring money into your account. That does not confer on you ownership of the money. The onus is on you to bring to the notice of your bank.
To "swallow" such money is sweet, but to "vomit" it out is bitter.
Do you know that you will be reported to cbn and your BVN blocked for eg 10 years? Can you live without a bank account?
Anyway, as a grown man, it is left to you to do as you please.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by matrixme(m): 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2023
nedekid:

Are you from benin? Because as I heard, do coded mago mago deal with benin man and you both will end up in jail. Lol

You obviously do not know things work. His account has NIN and BVN. Have you considered the implications of both numbers being flagged? Aside your accessible details, all known accounts linked to your bvn can be blocked or traced. With your nin also, all your phone lines, bank accounts, international passport, driving license, voters card, vehicle registration etc. How do you register the "benz" without nin?
"Disappear without a trace" is quite easier said than done.
You're not very wise. Are you even a Nigerian? NIN, BVN? how about DNA?? People have disappeared without trace for far less. Seems you're so confident with this your NIN/BVN "insurance" from the post above this.
So with your BVN/NIN evidence, why do we still have more than a million fraud cases unresolved in Nigeria today? Some even with CCTV evidence. My guy, no go loose guard oo. You never jam Ogbonge fraudster.
He doesn't even need to buy a Benz like I earlier explained. There are more than a thousand ways.
Thank God he's an honest man shaa!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Houseontherock1: 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2023
Spend it and rot in jail...the case of that Ilorin alfa comes to mind undecided
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Pascal9: 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2023
nedekid:

My lawyer pikin no de around me now, I for ask am the exact legal implications.
Anyway, I know it does not end up well. See, over the years I have seen such and I know the wahala is not worth it.
Fine, a mistake was made by the sender erroneously transferring money into your account. That does not confer on you ownership of the money. The onus is on you to bring to the notice of your bank.
To "swallow" such money is sweet, but to "vomit" it out is bitter.
Do you know that you will be reported to cbn and your BVN blocked for eg 10 years? Can you live without a bank account?
Anyway, as a grown man, it is left to you to do as you please.
for what exactly, did i hack his account, did i force him, do you think bank will allow you transfer 5m, without a secure password, didn't my name appeared before he transferred the money, what case does he have against me, that he mistakenly transferred money, does the law recognise it, onless i don't need the money or im being religious, otherwise the money is mine
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by TRAPLORD13: 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2023
Spending that money na wahala nah.
He will surely pay back

1 Like

Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Chinex93(m): 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2023
Why debit extra 40k plus on the initial amount
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Devvagreen(f): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2023
It's safe to know that one can retrieve one's money after erroneously sending out.
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Devvagreen(f): 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2023
Pascal9:
for what exactly, did i hack his account, did i force him, do you think bank will allow you transfer 5m, without a secure password, didn't my name appeared before he transferred the money, what case does he have against me, that he mistakenly transferred money, does the law recognise it, onless i don't need the money or im being religious, otherwise the money is mine

I share same sentiments.

But of course, think for a moment that you were the SENDER
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Devvagreen(f): 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2023
Chinex93:
Why debit extra 40k plus on the initial amount
Bank charges perhaps
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Xinox: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2023
Even 200million, I will return it. What is not yours is not yours
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by waveman2: 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2023
Money could be kidnappers money.Good thing he sent it to the bank straight but this banks no well oh still charged him 48k.
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by TruthsFM: 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2023
Gandrova:
And they would lavishly go to jail also grin
yes if our security system is great and perfect in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by dondavinchi(m): 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2023
God knwcsay if na me I go play 2 odds then return d money after winning because I must surely win

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Goodnewsforlife: 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2023
nedekid:

Are you from benin? Because as I heard, do coded mago mago deal with benin man and you both will end up in jail. Lol

You obviously do not know things work. His account has NIN and BVN. Have you considered the implications of both numbers being flagged? Aside your accessible details, all known accounts linked to your bvn can be blocked or traced. With your nin also, all your phone lines, bank accounts, international passport, driving license, voters card, vehicle registration etc. How do you register the "benz" without nin?
"Disappear without a trace" is quite easier said than done.
oga if it’s a bachelor it’s d easiest thing on earth

Recieve d alert n d very moment u move it to online accounts, move to d nearest border n travel via land

Everything I analyze can b done within 24 hours, na who dey naija or who wan dey naija nin n bvn dey work for

Oga they can’t pick anyone in your place, if I happen to b a bachelor with no tangible thing doing my brother if person mistakenly credit me that money in less that 15 hours I am in Ghana planning my life all over again

1 Like

Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by dododawa1: 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2023
You must return it

By force by fire

Without beg you

Self.
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by StUriah(m): 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2023
These days people go to revival ground to pray for 'Miracle Alerts'. Even pastors have turned this to prayer request.

One thing is that if one desires to receive 'Miracle Alerts', he/she must also be prepared for any eventuality. Not just doing the unthinkable, but must be smart because everything in this life comes with 'Time & Chance', as emphasized by the Book of Ecclesiastes Chapter 1.

In every situation you find yourself, always have a smart solution to act intelligently.

May we not end up like[b] 'Muibi Shonubi'.[/b]
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Goodnewsforlife: 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2023
Pascal9:
soo what makes the sender to send me the money, oga what will the sender said in a legal dispute with me, oya send me ordinary 200k, let me see how you will reclaim it, or you think the owner of the money is a fool, if the money was fraudulently hacked from his account, then he has a case, but if he or she used his hand to send the money, sorry is his name, there is nothing the bank can do
oga go n read about the pos guy in ilorin

U can only escape if u leave Nigeria immediately via land, I mean u leave immediately like when d money hits your account now n u carry yourself go border straight up

Guy if u dey Nigeria n e reach court case, u go pay n them go even lock u up

There have been precedent
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Goodnewsforlife: 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2023
Pascal9:
oga there have been precedents

U go go jail

It’s that simple. I no fit follow u argue cos I know how d case go end
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Goodnewsforlife: 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2023
Pascal9:
send me just 500k, go to police or efcc, or bank, if you get 1 kobo returned, call me a bastard, soo far as i did not hack your account
guy u are an illiterate

Have u heard about lien before?

All your accounts will b restricted, money frozen, bvn, nin, fingerprints n everything flagged down

U can only escape if u leave Nigeria immediately via land
Re: Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) by Nato008(m): 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2023
Devvagreen:

I share same sentiments.

But of course, think for a moment that you were the SENDER
The problem with this is who don't actually know who the sender might be, imagine the sender was someone powerful or top in the army or dss, then u would know our security agencies work when the want...the will find u, lock u up and throw the key away....Omo is not just worth the stress.....in this age of digital stuffs....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers / Where To Buy Newborn Items In Lagos / Jumia Co-Founders, Jeremy Hodara & Sacha Poignonnec Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.