Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,053 members, 7,852,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

Breaking: Sporting Club Of Lagos And Enyimba Both Rejected Super League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking: Sporting Club Of Lagos And Enyimba Both Rejected Super League (176 Views)

Israel Adesanya Wears Enyimba Jersey (Photos) / My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc / Sven-GΓΆran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Sporting Club Of Lagos And Enyimba Both Rejected Super League by orohbiro(f): 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2023
🚨 ππ‘π„π€πŠπˆππ†: Sporting Lagos Football Club of LAGOS has officially 𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 the Super League πŸ†β›”οΈ

β€œOur position on this topic does ππŽπ“ change”.

β€œWe firmly believe that, by working with the Nigeria Professional League, NFF and other European clubs through our strong relationship with the CAF UEFA, FIFA we can together continue to develop the game for the benefit of everyone”. We have chosen Football over money 🀝

(1) (Reply)

Ghana's Squad For AFCON 2023 / Football Prediction For 9/1/2024 / AFCON 2023: Top 10 Most Followed African Footballers At The Tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.