Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos (41910 Views)

What Is The Ideal Christmas Meal Or Combination? / My Simple Recipe For Roasted Chicken / My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Maami oya na, kilo n duro de??

Imagine sef, u re there all day long and I am here drinking garri on Xmas day, walahi you fvckup.
Hope you are at home now? Sorry
Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by iammolise(m): 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

LoL @palash.. ok. But Dem say na normal food I take do Christmas. I no know weda I for go do Ashawo to make money to come cook varieties post to please some people.

I cook wetin my money reach jeje post am, Dem dey condemn am. No body can push me to go and do bad thing to live a fake life.

Thank you jare brother.
Mehn the varieties wey dem dey talk about na some people everyday food... People should learn not to kill themselves to impress, if money dey one could decide to do a buffet of meals or eat like the Atkins, lastly, any day can be Christmas if u want to face reality, every month has 25th... This cook everything on December 25th mentality is backward and local really.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2023
iammolise:

Mehn the varieties wey dem dey talk about na some people everyday food... People should learn not to kill themselves to impress, if money dey one could decide to do a buffet of meals or eat like the Atkins, lastly, any day can be Christmas if u want to face reality, every month has 25th... This cook everything on December 25th mentality is backward and local really.

True!
Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by seanery: 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2023
Wats d name of ds sacrifice offered to god
Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by OlawaleBammie: 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Hope you are at home now? Sorry
At home ke....

I still dey inside my container jare grin

I still dey for lagos
Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
At home ke....

I still dey inside my container jare grin

I still dey for lagos
o ga o, during festive period
Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by OlawaleBammie: 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
o ga o, during festive period
na so my work be jare..

Last year was even more hectic than this, I went for my own festive holiday by Jan7, when everybody had resumed work.

1 Like

Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
na so my work be jare..

Last year was even more hectic than this, I went for my own festive holiday by Jan7, when everybody had resumed work.
Eyah it is well
Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by OlawaleBammie: 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Eyah it is well
Wooo baby girl awa niyen jare

I am revelling in the moment sha

1 Like

Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by ThugCheetah(m): 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2023
buygala:
Op says she is staying off sugar, but she is eating rice grin

She is just swapping one diabetes source for another grin

Well, if deceiving herself will make her happy, then it's all good cool
Oga how does rice contribute to diabetes?
Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by BALLOSKI: 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Na long story my sister..

Na since Tuesday we suppose load go lagos but my oga was too economical with expenses so instead if him to request for a company motor he preferred the private/road side trailer. But all his effort to secure one was in futile till its becoming late and he had no option than to request for a company trailer(it has already gotten late)

So the company sent a truck but the truck was a fatally faulty one, we left Benin on Saturday morning it is now we re reaching oshodi, we were repairing the truck faulty compartment every now and then, we were sleeping along the expressway for the two nights, inside a rigorous cold..just come and look at me like a sw!ne coming from a marshy area.

Wen we got here everybody had gone for the yuletide, no place to buy better food, we just had to settle for the tasteless overpeppered road side rice but I have to buy garri to complement it.
Welcome to the group, bro.
Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by BALLOSKI: 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2023
ThugCheetah:
Oga how does rice contribute to diabetes?
carbohydrates/starch/sugar
Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2023
Olawalebammie.
I've deleted all the pictures from my phone and Facebook after we did some prayers.

I only have the one I cropped on Nairaland.
Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by OlawaleBammie: 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Olawalebammie.
I've deleted all the pictures from my phone and Facebook after we did some prayers.

I only have the one I cropped on Nairaland.

Oh OK.....fine

I am delighted hearing that u did some prayers already, that is perfect.

The tin is that, tho I am not really inclined religiously, but I believe so much in spirituality and I believe there are dark forces tormenting humans, not their fault anyways, it's what God destined them to do..

Sometimes I use to reminiscing some of ur stories (especially when it comes to issue of men and marriage) I would just be thinking that what could be the reason despite the intelligence and the way u eminently carry ursef, ur recent pix i saw compounded my thought cus i didn't see ordinary image, i saw a beauty. Buy why is the issue so complicated, but who knows?? Nobody except God.

Hey please don't get me wrong or frown at my stupidity, forgive me for my ill-manners, it's unlike me actually. Just that sometimes being good or good at something does not command success, I don't know why..only the universe knows what it's cooking for us.

So why am I ranting this much? Am I suspecting some principalities and power ? Well maybe yes..maybe no, I can't say but please ma'am be spiritually fortified.

How I wished u re my sister, I would know a better way to relate with you grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Oh OK.....fine

I am delighted hearing that u did some prayers already, that is perfect.

The tin is that, tho I am not really inclined religiously, but I believe so much in spirituality and I believe there are dark forces tormenting humans, not their fault anyways, it's what God destined them to do..

Sometimes I use to reminiscing some of ur stories (especially when it comes to issue of men and marriage) I would just be thinking that what could be the reason despite the intelligence and the way u eminently carry ursef, ur recent pix i saw compounded my thought cus i didn't see ordinary image, i saw a beauty. Buy why is the issue so complicated, but who knows?? Nobody except God.

Hey please don't get me wrong or frown at my stupidity, forgive me for my ill-manners, it's unlike me actually. Just that sometimes being good or good at something does not command success, I don't know why..only the universe knows what it's cooking for us.

So why am I ranting this much? Am I suspecting some principalities and power ? Well maybe yes..maybe no, I can't say but please ma'am be spiritually fortified.

How I wished u re my sister, I would know a better way to relate with you grin grin

Hmmm.... Deep but not to worry, everything is under control now.

Thank God..

Thanks dear.
Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by OlawaleBammie: 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Hmmm.... Deep but not to worry, everything is under control now.

Thank God..

Thanks dear.
Alright ma'am.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Kitchen Tricks You May Not Know / Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.