Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Nigeria Muslims Attack Ahmed Musa For Posting His Christian Wife. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Muslims Attack Ahmed Musa For Posting His Christian Wife. (2673 Views)

Liverpool Fans Blast Sadio Mane For Posting Shirtless Gym Photos With Hadj Diouf / Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas / Cristiano Ronaldo Criticized For Posting Private Jet Selfie After Emiliano Sala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Muslims Attack Ahmed Musa For Posting His Christian Wife. by nairalandankrah: 12:08am On Dec 26, 2023
Islamic Extremists And Deputy Prophet Mohammed Are Dragging Footballer AHMED MUSA For Posting His CHRISTIAN Wife On CHRISTMAS DAY...

Ahmed Is Just Being A Patriotic Nigerian And A Human,But They're Dragging Him!

Same People Who Talk About Peaceful Co-Existence o!

But Other Religions Celebrate All The EIDS In Islam!

Why is it that Moslems intolerance To Other Religious Beliefs Is Very Thin?

Islam Should Be A Religion Of Peace According To Islamic Scholars!

But,Of Course, We Prefer To Deceive Ourselves...
https:///instablog9ja/status/1739364662762733901?s=20

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Muslims Attack Ahmed Musa For Posting His Christian Wife. by AqualinaXYZ: 12:15am On Dec 26, 2023
undecided
Re: Nigeria Muslims Attack Ahmed Musa For Posting His Christian Wife. by samwash(m): 12:31am On Dec 26, 2023
If Mohamed Salah na Nigerian, then for don behead ham since.
Nigeria Muslims practice another sect of Islam.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Muslims Attack Ahmed Musa For Posting His Christian Wife. by OKKO(m): 12:41am On Dec 26, 2023
God helps everyone, but who religion help?
Re: Nigeria Muslims Attack Ahmed Musa For Posting His Christian Wife. by Prince111111: 1:06am On Dec 26, 2023
samwash:
my rich Muslim friends do not have time for things like this.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Muslims Attack Ahmed Musa For Posting His Christian Wife. by bestman09(m): 1:16am On Dec 26, 2023
Who are the Muslims that are dragging him? I can only see one oloso called Cynthia Morgan saying rubbish

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Muslims Attack Ahmed Musa For Posting His Christian Wife. by SpatialKing(m): 1:39am On Dec 26, 2023
They are all doing well ma@d

Religion of peace in deed

God why can't we separate this country 🥺

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Muslims Attack Ahmed Musa For Posting His Christian Wife. by Naijanascam: 3:10am On Dec 26, 2023
Just say.. Poor Nigeria Muslims attack him due to their level of brainwashing that being poor and unexposed is a sure way to holiness.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Muslims Attack Ahmed Musa For Posting His Christian Wife. by davillian(m): 4:48am On Dec 26, 2023
Mad people.
Re: Nigeria Muslims Attack Ahmed Musa For Posting His Christian Wife. by Gadafii: 5:55am On Dec 26, 2023
Cynthia Morgan criticized Ahmed Musa, this mvmv OP say na Nigerian Muslims, you just want to start Wahala

However I know there are people in the core north, ignorant and poor who have never seen the outside of their region before who is not open to learning and unlearning will criticize Musa but the truth is that most Muslims who are educated, exposed, travelled and rich will barely have time for mundane topics like this

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Muslims Attack Ahmed Musa For Posting His Christian Wife. by Dikastan: 6:06am On Dec 26, 2023
Religion of piss

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Muslims Attack Ahmed Musa For Posting His Christian Wife. by Blazebond(m): 6:32am On Dec 26, 2023
Like I always say,there are zealots in every religion,the same.way these Muslim zealots are misbehaving that's the same way Christian zealots also misbehave,and by the way why would Cynthia Morgan a Christian say musa is not a true Muslim because he posted his wife who is a Christian on her Christmas celebration clothes
Re: Nigeria Muslims Attack Ahmed Musa For Posting His Christian Wife. by ObaKlaz: 6:33am On Dec 26, 2023
The long and short of the matter is that women have no real conviction as long as religion is concerned. They can be 'Christians' and be riding one rich Dibia's stiff meat. Especially the so-called Christian women. Like... How often d'you see these Muslim babes marrying one Christian nig*a??!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Muslims Attack Ahmed Musa For Posting His Christian Wife. by splendournoni: 6:52am On Dec 26, 2023
samwash:

No be only him o, I read post from some Arab guys based in the UK, US and other European countries I was shocked so they all have similar mindset
Re: Nigeria Muslims Attack Ahmed Musa For Posting His Christian Wife. by Natbrowny: 6:59am On Dec 26, 2023
Mo Salah post. Una beef. Claim say if na naija dem for Stone am.

Musa post am. Las las na still the same talk wey salah get Musa get..

No stones in sight. Boiz keep balling and balling jare.
Meanwhile CYNTHIA MORGAN BE THINKING LIKE TYPICAL NIGERIAN SHE IS.

no surprises.
Re: Nigeria Muslims Attack Ahmed Musa For Posting His Christian Wife. by verybadmouth(m): 7:35am On Dec 26, 2023
This is not an Islamic thing. It's simply a Nigerian thing. This country needs a non religious leader. A confirm demon that has the interest of people at heart shying away from their religious beliefs
Re: Nigeria Muslims Attack Ahmed Musa For Posting His Christian Wife. by Friend22(m): 8:07am On Dec 26, 2023
ObaKlaz:
The long and short of the matter is that women have no real conviction as long as religion is concerned. They can be 'Christians' and be riding one rich Dibia's stiff meat. Especially the so-called Christian women. Like... How often d'you see these Muslim babes marrying one Christian nig*a??!

it's TOTALLY forbidden for a Muslim lady to marry a Christian man.
It's choice for a muslim man to conditionally marry a Christian lady.

That's the rule.

The point being made is ,Jehovah witness,Seventh Day Adventist,Deep life Bible church ,mountain of fire are Christian denominations who say and rightly so,that Christmas is paganism but no,you guys are too shallow to see them that way but want Muslims to validate your pagan celebration.
Re: Nigeria Muslims Attack Ahmed Musa For Posting His Christian Wife. by payaseriy: 8:19am On Dec 26, 2023
One top footballer had this issue years back, I think sallah the footballer or so... Bt my muslem friends dey disturb my sleep with their visit yesterday say na Christmas festivity
Re: Nigeria Muslims Attack Ahmed Musa For Posting His Christian Wife. by chris4gold(m): 9:50am On Dec 26, 2023
NewDea4:
Christian tohtoh sweeter pass Moslem tohtoh grin

You mean toto dike🤪😝
Re: Nigeria Muslims Attack Ahmed Musa For Posting His Christian Wife. by Jeon(f): 9:52am On Dec 26, 2023
Make unah dy cry wella. I, as a Muslim spent my Christmas eve in church and also looking forward to crossover.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Muslims Attack Ahmed Musa For Posting His Christian Wife. by sulakishop(m): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2023
Money solves all problems... religious or not, try make money
Re: Nigeria Muslims Attack Ahmed Musa For Posting His Christian Wife. by nigeriansamurai(m): 10:59am On Dec 26, 2023
Inter-Religous intolerance is stupid as hell, you are hating another person for doing the same thing you do... Its better you dont belong to any and hate them all...
Re: Nigeria Muslims Attack Ahmed Musa For Posting His Christian Wife. by Pat081: 11:49am On Dec 26, 2023
samwash:
Not all Nigeria Muslims go to the southwest they do things together with non-Muslims but only in North

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: Manchester Utd Vs Manchester City 2-0 All Goals & Highlights / ...deleted / 101% Sure Bet Tips, You Might Regret Not Checking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.