Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

My - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My (7869 Views)

My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. / Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau / My (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My by nahinbdis: 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2011
This
Re: My by MrsChima1(f): 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2011
nahinbdis:

This is a rather sensitive matter, but my relative inexperience leaves me no choice.

My wife is 32 and I am 29 and we have been married for just over a year. She was a virgin when we got married and I was more or less same. So we are both relatively inexperienced. Our sex life has been like a fairy tale; simply fantastic. The only challenge right now is that she has a higher libido than I do and because she loves the way I do it, she wants it every day.

She has just finished an academic programme and so not currently working. I work in the banking industry and leave home by 5am and return by 9.30pm; and by then am practically worn out and not exactly in the mood for a session of loving. Right now, wifey is quite pissed about this and we have a discussion slated for this evening.

So am wondering what I can do to increase my energy level. I try energy drinks sometimes, but I guess that’s not a very healthy thing to do consistently. Am also wondering how I can best manage this situation, because demanding as she may sometimes be, I don’t want her to change.

Please refer to the bold, you already answered your question.  She is jobless therefore she has more time to act on those intimate desires.  If she was working beside laying at home all day she wouldn't have the need to curb her boredom.  You are working many hours and it is natural for your body to rest. She is being inconsiderate with your well being and because she is bored that you must fulfill with round the clock joy. It is your responsibility to maintain the home as the man (I am sure you guys confirmed the roles in the house beforehand) and making sure things goes accordingly.

If she continue to stress you then I am sure naturally you will seek refuge. (I am not saying you will but let be realistic)

If she was working a full shift, taking care children, keeping the home, running errands and still have the desire to hump everyday and all day.  You better run!  Real talk.
Re: My by pendo89(f): 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2011
That is what I call a very good problem. How many men wish their wives were like that.
But as you explained she's idle so bear with her. One day you will wish for such demands and not get them cz she will be demanding rest not sex.
In the meantime try and keep her sexually excited( talk sweet nothings) the whole day so that when you get home you just do a quick one when tired and snore.
good luck
Re: My by MrsChima1(f): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2011
pendo89:

That is what I call a very good problem. How many men wish their wives were like that.
But as you explained she's idle so bear with her. One day you will wish for such demands and not get them cz she will be demanding rest not sex.
In the meantime try and keep her sexually excited( talk sweet nothings) the whole day so that when you get home you just do a quick one when tired and snore.
good luck

Did you say a quickie? grin grin grin grin I got my eye on you! wink

There should be balance in the home for both parties to have a healthy sex life however if the shoe was on the other foot and she was working long hours he too will be bored. So it all about balance and if one is working the other should be considerate about making foolish demands.
Re: My by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2011
guy u get woman wey like s3x like anything and u dey here dey complain.Omo u well so? sad
Re: My by pendo89(f): 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2011
yep chima a quickie. Its better than nothing. Men get excited so fast so it will work out.If it was the other way round? no squeakie will do.
lol.
Re: My by baskem(f): 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Please refer to the bold, you already answered your question.  She is jobless therefore she has more time to act on those intimate desires.  If she was working beside laying at home all day she wouldn't have the need to curb her boredom.  You are working many hours and it is natural for your body to rest.  She is being inconsiderate with your well being and because she is bored that you must fulfill with round the clock joy.  It is your responsibility to maintain the home as the man (I am sure you guys confirmed the roles in the house beforehand) and making sure things goes accordingly.  

If she continue to stress you then I am sure naturally you will seek refuge. (I am not saying you will but let be realistic)

If she was working a full shift, taking care children, keeping the home, running errands and still have the desire to hump everyday and all day.  You better run!  Real talk. 

@op this is ur answer here
Re: My by MrsChima1(f): 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2011
pendo89:

yep chima a quickie. Its better than nothing. Men get excited so fast so it will work out.If it was the other way round? no squeakie will do.
lol.

Yes, I know men love quickies! grin Most women like pre-intimacy because it is usually the time where two are bonding and embracing true intimacy before sexual intercourse but when a man worked long hours his body and mind is on rest the same thing goes for women as well.
Re: My by biolabee(m): 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2011
bollocks, how she you know she likes it ur way
everyman thinks his fathers farm is the biggest

Anyhow on your issue,

1. Get a job for her or a vocational training she can do while on break
2. Lets weekends be dedicated to her'
3. Once in a while, take a special holiday to a hotel or resort and make her feel good
Re: My by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2011
ynamreg
Re: My by r231(m): 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2011
get her pregnant ASAP and your problem will be over grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My by Dyt(f): 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2011
^^ suspectin u
Re: My by baskem(f): 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2011
r231:

this is another raw but needed solution!

1 Like

Re: My by jubrealguy(m): 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2011
get her pregnant now now

1 Like

Re: My by Pennywise(m): 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2011
The story is possible but extremely very unlikely. Nigerian men do not marry older women when there is no green card involved.

Having said that I still find the concept of a woman's libido being too much for a man to cope with rather hilarious.  My advice? See her excessive libido as a declaration of war on you and your male pride. If u keep this mentality for two weeks, she will run from your bedroom.
Re: My by NET1(m): 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2011
Pennywise:

The story is possible but extremely very unlikely. Nigerian men do not marry older women when there is no green card involved.

Having said that I still find the concept of a woman's libido being too much for a man to cope with rather hilarious.  My advice? See her excessive libido as a declaration of war on you and your male pride. If u keep this mentality for two weeks, she will run from your bedroom.

@bolded: Says who? Nigerian men no longer look at age o. In fact, we've observed that the older ones are less demanding and more understanding.
@Poster: Either get her a 'JOB' or get her 'HEAVY'.

.NET
Re: My by lindabon: 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2011
r231:

Some women actually have increased se.x drive during pregnancy, so this may not solve the OP's problem.

Pennywise:

The green card part is not true in all cases. Secondly, making love is not a battle. If one is "doing" a lady with the intention of trying to show her who the boss is, then the person can go 2-24hours, but still would not be able to hit the right spot. there is nothing unnatural about a woman having more interest in s.ex than a man. If any man sees it as a declaration of war, then it is no longer fun but rather survival of the fittest, and before you know it, if the man keeps on getting defeated, his fallen ego might subject him to exhibiting erratic behaviours, followed by anger and violence.
Simple understanding and compromise from the man and the woman is all it takes to solve such problems

nahinbdis:

This is a rather sensitive matter, but my relative inexperience leaves me no choice.
My wife is 32 and I am 29 and we have been married for just over a year. She was a virgin when we got married and I was more or less same. So we are both relatively inexperienced. Our sex life has been like a fairy tale; simply fantastic. The only challenge right now is that she has a higher libido than I do and because she loves the way I do it, she wants it every day.
She has just finished an academic programme and so not currently working. I work in the banking industry and leave home by 5am and return by 9.30pm; and by then am practically worn out and not exactly in the mood for a session of loving. Right now, wifey is quite pissed about this and we have a discussion slated for this evening.
So am wondering what I can do to increase my energy level. I try energy drinks sometimes, but I guess that’s not a very healthy thing to do consistently. Am also wondering how I can best manage this situation, because demanding as she may sometimes be, I don’t want her to change.
There! Which means, you like the demands!  cheesy wink cheesy
Seriously though, you need to try and get your urges back. If its a gf, then i would have advised you to chicken out, but as a husband,  I would think this is a responsibility you owe your wife (unless u wanna divorce her) ! So surf the net for ways to increase your libido, and your problem is half over.
Moreover, if the reverse where to be the case, wont you poke your sweet nothing into her, and beg her to understand?  grin .
Finally, one of you should compromise. Either you wife stops having urges (this one is hard, very hard), or you find a way to ignite your interest in s.ex( this part; well, not so hard). So make una choose.!

I need to touch this part before i conclude; your wife was a virgin at 32 and you were a V at 29?  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Woah! seriously, i throway cap for una two.  

2 Likes

Re: My by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2011
@ poster

Lay flat on the bed and let her enjoy herself. Oh don't forget to make a sound every now and then! grin

3 Likes

Re: My by MrsChima1(f): 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2011
r231:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My by MrsChima1(f): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2011
.NET:

@bolded: Says who? Nigerian men no longer look at age o. In fact, we've observed that the older ones are less demanding and more understanding.

.NET

Duh! How can a beggar be choosy? undecided
Re: My by Pennywise(m): 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2011
lindabon:

The green card part is not true in all cases. Secondly, making love is not a battle. If one is "doing" a lady with the intention of trying to show her who the boss is, then the person can go 2-24hours, but still would not be able to hit the right spot. there is nothing unnatural about a woman having more interest in s.ex than a man. If any man sees it as a declaration of war, then it is no longer fun but rather survival of the fittest, and before you know it, if the man keeps on getting defeated, his fallen ego might subject him to exhibiting erratic behaviours, followed by anger and violence.

Having s.ex can be fun and war at the same time. Even if u dont 'hit the spot', a sore pun.ny should put paid to all that urge.
Re: My by pslm23(f): 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2011
michelin89:

@ poster

Lay flat on the bed and let her enjoy herself. Oh don't forget to make a sound every now and then! grin

ROTFLMAO!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin practical solution!
Re: My by lindabon: 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2011
Pennywise:

Having s.ex can be fun and war at the same time. Even if u dont 'hit the spot', a sore pun.ny should put paid to all that urge.

a sore punny? Is that a sign of victory? Do men sleep with women with an intention of injuring them; isn't that ra.pe?

1 Like

Re: My by Ladilgs: 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2011
Isn't it strange how there are so many virgin brides on this board? Now a 30 year old virgin? In Nigeria? Most of these threads are transplants from the romance section.
Re: My by Pennywise(m): 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2011
lindabon:

a sore punny? Is that a sign of victory? Do men sleep with women with an intention of injuring them; isn't that ra.pe?

A sore pu.nny from intense love making esp with a woman having excessive libido cannot be equated to rape Ms Lindabon.
Re: My by Etoshil18(m): 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
lindabon:

Some women actually have increased se.x drive during pregnancy, so this may not solve the OP's problem.

Simple understanding and compromise from the man and the woman is all it takes to solve such problems

There! Which means, you like the demands!  cheesy wink cheesy
Seriously though, you need to try and get your urges back. If its a gf, then i would have advised you to chicken out, but as a husband,  I would think this is a responsibility you owe your wife (unless u wanna divorce her) ! So surf the net for ways to increase your libido, and your problem is half over.
Moreover, if the reverse where to be the case, wont you poke your sweet nothing into her, and beg her to understand?  grin .
Finally, one of you should compromise. Either you wife stops having urges (this one is hard, very hard), or you find a way to ignite your interest in s.ex( this part; well, not so hard). So make una choose.!

I need to touch this part before i conclude; your wife was a virgin at 32 and you were a V at 29?  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Woah! seriously, i throway cap for una two.  
learned
Re: My by filani(m): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
nahinbdis:

@ Nahinbidis

Guy, on a serious note this does not have to be a problem. You just need to equip yourself with good information.

My Analysis of your post goes like this

1) There is no need for your wifey to kick up a fuss, if she wants more s3x than both of you are having now then she is better off raising the issue with you in a non-confrontational way, with a mind to finding a solution that works for both of you. Bank work is usually very demanding and the long hours are no joke, is it really a surprise to her that you're tired when you get home? With all due respect to you seeing as she's your wife and all but I would have expected better reasoning power from a 32 year old!

2) She apparently has a lot of time on her hands, is she a stay-at-home wife? If not then what is stopping her from getting a J.O.B ? Chances are that when she's putting in time on a 9 to 5 job every day she will be more understanding of your position

3) MANY women walk around with the false stereotype that us guys are s3x machines with a permanent hard on.
MANY of them are so IGNORANT that they don't realize that us guys have feelings too, we need sweet words too, we need to be touched in the right places too, in short MANY naija Women don't give their man GOOD pre-intimacy !!! They are like Wham! Bam!! Thank You Sam!!!
Don't be afraid to tell Wifey what you need to get in the mood, even if it's just for a Quickie smiley

4) When you and wifey have S3x, is she 'Active' or just a LAZY Spectator? Both of you should pick a day, get on the Net together and Google 'S3x Female dominant Positions'. Your wifey is obviously not doing her fair share in Bed, good LOVEMAKING is about give and take for both partners but right now you are doing all the giving and wifey is doing all the taking! She should be interested not just in getting pleasure from you but also in giving you pleasure as well!

In summary, your wifey needs to see this as a WE issue not a YOU issue I.e WE have an issue in our s3x life, what can WE do about it?
Wifey needs to get a JOB sharply! Less idle time on her hands for 24/7 s3x and more money for your young family, now that's a Win Win situation !
Use more of Female Dominant S3x positions , wifey can ride for as long as she wants and you can conserve your energy smiley

Kindly apply the above and report back to the house smiley

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Words On Marble! / Please I Need Serious Advice On A Serious Family Issue / Woman Wins Right To Seek Money From Ex-husband 30 Years After Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.