Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,126 members, 7,838,865 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) (32705 Views)

Jnr Pope Meets Secondary School Mates After 24 Years (Photos) / Doyin Hassan Loses Wife / Aiisha Aliyu Twin Sons, Hassan And Hussain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by lexy2014: 8:27am On Dec 26, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
Oh my God. This is so beautiful, the baby is his dad's carbon copy. Congratulations to them.

whose copy is this baby?

Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by Ikaeniyan0: 8:27am On Dec 26, 2023
It's been long I saw him in a movie. Congratulation to him.
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by Sonofgod1990(m): 8:28am On Dec 26, 2023
POWER OF iVf
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by NICOGRAVITY: 8:30am On Dec 26, 2023
For with God NOTHING shall be IMPOSSIBLE.
What God cannot do does not exist.
Trust in Jesus, for He is faithful and never fails.
God slone be praised forever in Jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by housepaiinting1(m): 8:31am On Dec 26, 2023
Wow congratulations and I give kudos to their patients what God cannot do does not exist.
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by sexiestharam(f): 8:31am On Dec 26, 2023
This is not his first wife. His first wife died about 3 years ago if I am not mistaken. This means that he remarried of recent. So how is that 24 years?

6 Likes

Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by reddingtonblack: 8:31am On Dec 26, 2023
woow !! must have being a tough wait, and here is pocohantas if she swallows ordinary five wraps of aba made fufu her tummy will shoot out on sit nii undecided yet ungrateful
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by happney65: 8:32am On Dec 26, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Na only God know wetin the woman eyes see for these 24years for aproko people hand.

Actually this is his second wife. His first wife died 2020. They had no child and he remarried.

I don't know why the media is reporting it as if it is his new wife that he had no child with for 24years

Himself and his late wife were the one with issues for 24years.

6 Likes

Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by Babangidapikin: 8:33am On Dec 26, 2023
post=127628882:
[b][/b]
Na who baby for resemble before Babangida pikin undecided

Una go just open mouth waaahhhmmmm

Oga go and grill your Vulture ..I am just making an observation....

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2023
See the expression of that lady behind the wife in the second picture... Lol
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:36am On Dec 26, 2023
Congratulations πŸ‘

Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by freemanq(m): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2023
Thank you Jesus
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by Komu1048(m): 8:38am On Dec 26, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Na only God know wetin the woman eyes see for these 24years for aproko people hand.

Only people that have delay can relate. Many times she no go fit pass some areas.
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by geokay777(m): 8:42am On Dec 26, 2023
sexiestharam:
This is not his first wife. His first wife died about 3 years ago if I am not mistaken. This means that he remarried of recent. So how is that 24 years?
Of course, you're definitely right, that woman there is newly married to him but then, that's how the man himself captioned / quoted His experience.
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by tafabaloo(m): 8:42am On Dec 26, 2023
Congrats, bros !
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 8:43am On Dec 26, 2023
Wow,thank God and Congratz to them
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by chloride6: 8:47am On Dec 26, 2023
Congratulations to the original agegiloko grin
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by FocusedDiva(f): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2023
Not IVF
NinjaMetahuman:
Congratulations to them.

It's probably through IVF
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 26, 2023
24yrs. Wow... that's a long wait.
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by israelmao(m): 8:51am On Dec 26, 2023
God never late he only comes later to give you the best.
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:51am On Dec 26, 2023
Hezzyluv:

Heard his late wife passed away and he remarried this lady few years ago.

I think it's a mistake from bloggers. He waited for 24years, but the lady here is his new wife.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by izubext007: 8:53am On Dec 26, 2023
Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ‘ bro
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:54am On Dec 26, 2023
Congratulations to them... Their union is rock solid.

This is what true love looks like.

24 years without a child, still they stayed together and fought off naysayers and busybodies littered all over this 3rd world contraption.

Many couples with several kids are already fighting and bitterly separated/divorced... See Emeka Ike swimming in the gutter with his Ex.
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by Hezzyluv: 9:02am On Dec 26, 2023
SamuelAnyawu:

Heard his late wife passed away and he remarried this lady few years ago.

I think it's a mistake from bloggers. He waited for 24years, but the lady here is his new wife.

Noted
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by Hezzyluv: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2023
happney65:

Actually this is his second wife. His first wife died 2020. They had no child and he remarried.

I don't know why the media is reporting it as if it is his new wife that he had no child with for 24years

Himself and his late wife were the one with issues for 24years.

Okay.... I get now

1 Like

Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:06am On Dec 26, 2023
God please let my wife I will probably marry next year get pregnant same time let me enjoy / feel the joy of holding my own child. Same Joy I can see all over this man face

1 Like

Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by Didijiji: 9:09am On Dec 26, 2023
post=127628793:
This can only be God.

From all of us at MANNA,

Congratulations Mr and Mrs Hassan.

God's time is the best πŸ‘Œ

All of us @MANNA welcome the beautiful Angel to this beautiful world.

More of such good news to everyone praying for such bundle of joy and happiness οΏ½

Infact and By the way...

We use this as a point of contact to all the women expecting child/children from God soon.

We will be here to celebrate with you in 9 months from now....
(Choose the kind of birth you want below)

Singleton
Twins
Triplets
Quadruplets
Quintuplets
Sextuplets
Septuplets
Octuplets
Nonuplets

So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
Insha Allah.

#JustBelieve

Twins,
We will be there to celebrate with you Mr Folu.
Say hello to your handsome Bobo for us cheesy

Oh, thank you for clarifying that for us.
Our bad! smiley
God bless you and your family ma'am.

So shall it be soon in Jesus name.
Receive it Mac!
We will be there to celebrate with you also.
kiss

So shall it be in the name of Jesus,
Anytime you are ready.

Because our prayers @MANNA, LEGIT ni wink

So shall it be before the end of next year for you in the mighty name of Jesus.

#WorkTowardsItAndBelieve

Wow!
Congratulations to you.
We will bring it to the attention of the Moderators.
May God provide for you to take.good care of your Angels.
#DoubleBlessings
With dollar at almost 1.5k, is your darling daddy still cleaning Nigeria?

Even if you escape judgement, your children will not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by EmmyNorse(m): 9:14am On Dec 26, 2023
This great actor that year, especially when he acted as iwana, A big congratulations to you and yours sir
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by erniok(m): 9:16am On Dec 26, 2023
post=127628793:
This can only be God.

From all of us at MANNA,

Congratulations Mr and Mrs Hassan.

God's time is the best πŸ‘Œ

All of us @MANNA welcome the beautiful Angel to this beautiful world.

More of such good news to everyone praying for such bundle of joy and happiness οΏ½

Infact and By the way...

We use this as a point of contact to all the women expecting child/children from God soon.

We will be here to celebrate with you in 9 months from now....
(Choose the kind of birth you want below)

Singleton
Twins
Triplets
Quadruplets
Quintuplets
Sextuplets
Septuplets
Octuplets
Nonuplets

Insha Allah.

#JustBelieve

Twins,
We will be there to celebrate with you Mr Folu.
Say hello to your handsome Bobo for us cheesy

Oh, thank you for clarifying that for us.
Our bad! smiley
God bless you and your family ma'am.

So shall it be soon in Jesus name.
Receive it Mac!
We will be there to celebrate with you also.
kiss

So shall it be in the name of Jesus,
Anytime you are ready.

Because our prayers @MANNA, LEGIT ni wink

So shall it be before the end of next year for you in the mighty name of Jesus.

#WorkTowardsItAndBelieve

Wow!
Congratulations to you.
We will bring it to the attention of the Moderators.
May God provide for you to take.good care of your Angels.
#DoubleBlessings
Manna don turn pastor oh!!!! Praise "thy" Lord.

Its really amazing when you carry your own child. You go dey shine your 32 like who win lottery. Every small time, you'll go and look at the baby with joy filled heart.
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 9:19am On Dec 26, 2023
Rejouir:
This man scared sh*t out of my ass, with his movies. That year.

It's something about his face, it looks creepy.
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by surrogatesng: 9:24am On Dec 26, 2023
To learn more on ivf and surrogacy visit.
http://nigeriansurrogates.com/
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by Tooreda: 9:24am On Dec 26, 2023
We4all:
Congratulations to the couple! They probably didn't want to adopt kids and longed for their biological children. However, I think 24 years is a long wait to have a child when they could have easily adopted one hitherto.

Your opinion is irrelevant in the scheme of things. Their marriage, their life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu / Alexx Ekubo Goes Sky Diving In London (photos) / Ene Audu And Philip Ojire's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.