Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo (44912 Views)

Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport / Nigerian Man Narrates His Ordeal After Wife Went Into Labour At Toronto Airport / London-bound Nigerian Passenger Dies Aboard Egypt Air, Corpse β€˜dumped In Cairo' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Creamypie(m): 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2023
tunde1200:

You downgrade Nigeria pilots like and I don't think you ever meet anyone of them to fly with them.
Capt Najomo of Arikair is another experienced pilot I have flown with many times.
Capt Ojiru of Kingsair is another fantastic pilot I have ever flew with.
Capt Amusu of capital air then is another great pilot and so many of the we have.
Stop downgrading your country pilots without any proof.
have u heard of chesley sullenberger? Go and research how he radioed ground control and landed plane on sea
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by NewLeaf001(m): 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
U should be thanking the pilot..crashlanded on a zone where damage/fatality will be minimal. Your skydaddy failed as usual.

Imagine say una crash on top high rise building, high mountain, power plant, petrol tankers? That is when you will know why ambulance are taking people to hospital instead of adoration/church ground...
Lmao
Good to see a Nigerian with a fully working brain!!!

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by BennyDGreat: 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2023
SeaTrade:
I'll explain what happened since as this idiotic useless thief of a pastor is trying to blow things out of proportion to move sheeples and glorify their imaginary entity so they can continue milking the poor masses.
1)Congo is too poor to construct highways all around it for motorable access especially with its dense vegetation,so there's a lot of these planes that is used to carry people and goods to those unmotorable places,I mean a lot! Flown by tired looking eastern Europeans/soviet era flyboys.I know because na my route some years ago during hustling days.
2)That plane didn't crash land anything, the pilot noticed a small fault from one of its engines and looked for a temporary Bush runway to land so that he can check the fault out while still in sections that have weighpoints cos it won't be smart to find out over water or thick forest cos of crash or getting lost and attacked by wild animals cos you're too far from civilisation.
Then upon landing by the pilot to checkout the fault,the plane accidentally overshot the path at low speeds albeit and got stock in mud,that is what this fool is blowing out of proportion to propagate his thieving/imaginary bs.
If you look carefully you'd notice that that is a runway built by people of that community to receive supplies from these planes and also passenger service as they often land in places like this to pick passengers like taxi,if you notice the fool didn't show that clear runway Cos it will bust his lies.
Where then did the jet fuel come from since you crashland in the forest? undecided
They have it there because these planes land there a lot,like so much and you have people running small businesses selling JetA1 and some small small services for these planes in different Bush runways like this littered all over the country that these pilots patronise.
This guy is a liar and I'm very experienced in this route as a young man flying products to different places then and even as gateway to some southern African markets.
If I ever get in the position of power I'd ban religion and kill defaulters,it seem to be making a lot of people very retarded and stupid.

The people benefiting from the rot in Congo are really milking the country BIG TIME

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by SeaTrade(m): 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2023
tunde1200:

You downgrade Nigeria pilots like and I don't think you ever meet anyone of them to fly with them.
Capt Najomo of Arikair is another experienced pilot I have flown with many times.
Capt Ojiru of Kingsair is another fantastic pilot I have ever flew with.
Capt Amusu of capital air then is another great pilot and so many of the we have.
Stop downgrading your country pilots without any proof.
Smooth seas never made great sailors?
How do you know they're great pilots when their skills have never been tested? undecided
Ordinary rain them dey overshoot runways up and down with their yeye equipment, imagine if them come put them for oyibo land with serious challenging weather conditions? undecided
Snow,volcanic Ash,heavy turbulence and plenty mountains and high terrains,mechanical damage,foggy conditions,etc...
People weh dey for tropics with perfect weather still dey mumu theirself dey enter am anyhow grin
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Sambai65(m): 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2023
Creamypie:
Thank the oyibo pilot. If na Nigeria e happen, the pilot for no get experience to take off second time after being towed from forest and with one of 2 engines not too perfect, after the first crash landing
you mean our tiktok pilot

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by SeaTrade(m): 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
BennyDGreat:

The people benefiting from the rot in Congo are really milking the country BIG TIME
Which rot?
They're just poor abeg,no be everything be oyibo fault.
Big land mass,too poor a country and economy.
Shithole country.
Pretty girls too and quite cheap,induced by hunger and French laisse-faire lifestyle.
I hate that place

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by OKEIYIOKODU: 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2023
Congo has one of the worst airspace in the world I can't take such risk.The aircraft looks like a Fokker aircraft that have be banned from flying in some countries of the world.
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Elidrisy20: 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2023
This one no be crash landing nau
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by izubext007: 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2023
They travelled to congo with cargo air craft
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by bellosulaiman(m): 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2023
What’s the title of the movie
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by femi4: 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR573MQklKE?si=OuAfd6OYMjxhM2nK

EVANG CHIDI IBENADO.
#SURVIVOR

https://www.facebook.com/100044497086926/posts/897680081725220/?mibextid=mna8qTP8xvtPE1tK
Very foolish move
How can you board same plan few minutes after crash landing. BTW, were you trying to bribe God with the building he knew nothing abour
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Danchi1: 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2023
God, I GLORIFY your Name for this wonderful miracle.
An Aircraft with people disappeared on air. Science couldn't trace it till date. When we did it right, you are the one who gave us insight.

The wisdom of men is foolishness before You.

Thank you Lord God.
Many passed away by passing through it but your name shall be lifted for we survived it.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by BennyDGreat: 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
SeaTrade:
Which rot?
Shithole country.
Pretty girls too and quite cheap,induced by hunger and French laisse-faire lifestyle.
I hate that place

Poor countries aren't just poor by default.

The actions of actors within and those without determines the poverty rate.

To know how rotten the place is: Check how much resources they take out of the nation every year and compare it with development.

If you take out the actors conniving to rip off the country and get good managers into it, within 5 years, that same nation that's too poor will become prosperous.
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Watoni2T(m): 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2023
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by ablejesus26(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2023
cool
psalmistkakah:

Wat do you mean self, God made very clear that every soul most dead....Does it mean that because people die in turkey and other places we shod not glorify his name....WAT U WANT IS WE SHOD INSULT GOD ABE....Haba make una grow sense.....Now if i may can explain the mistery behind your life..Capital No which means There is a God...Whether u like or not...

Don't mind that olodo doing follow follow upandan grin oyinbo man do atheist, olodo nigga like am too wey se humans na disgrace to the intelligent of the animal kingdom self wan for there is no God grin grin grin

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Ubdavis(m): 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2023
I still dey Wonder wetting blood of Jesus come dey cover
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Bliztzer: 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Humans are a disgrace to the intelligent of animal Kingdom

Just watch how they heap praise on that imaginary being up there in the sky called God

So you are alive because of the grace of God
One of the statements humans always make and you realised humans are dull

What now happened to the forty thousands people that died in Turkey earthquake
What happened to other people that dies every day and what happened to people who is gonna die today
So they have no grace of God

So our God who is our father is giving you a preferential treatment while he look the other way when others are dying

Too much Igbo no good!

Where I came from witches dey hang airplane for tree, I think that one self na imagination. Many people still think ignorance is bliss.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by ezenna191(m): 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2023
All glory to our Able God, our Ebenezer, our living God. What God can not do does not exist.
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Tetraozonaitera: 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2023
MadamExcellency:

You just stated the very reason to thank the sky daddy? The pilot should have landed in an Airport, not inside the bush. It was Providence, if you prefer that choice of word to (God) who made it possible to the safe place.

Bro, good reply. But you get time Sha.

GOD is way too big a subject for them to comprehend. If they can't comprehend the simple subjects like Juju, Witches and Ghosts.

Start from all these we can easily see and relate to. Juju, Witches and Ghosts.

All these that I personally have seen life and direct at work, they claim don't exist.

They are mentally retarded.

Atheists are the most Senseless set of people on this planet yet, they are the smartest in their own eyes.
Before, I used to reply them. But when I realized replying them is like replying a mad man, I started jumping over their comments. It's of no use.
Imagine someone saying there is no Juju because our forefathers were captured by the whites. That if they had the juju Oyinbo no supposed capture them. grin

They are a bunch of fools claiming to be smart.
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by chichima5764: 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2023
Lol πŸ˜‚.Was shocked too. Won't dare enter the flight againLol πŸ˜‚.Was shocked too. Won't dare enter the flight again...
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Gaskiya77: 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
This must be a brave pilot
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by lekonso: 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Humans are a disgrace to the intelligent of animal Kingdom

Just watch how they heap praise on that imaginary being up there in the sky called God

So you are alive because of the grace of God
One of the statements humans always make and you realised humans are dull

What now happened to the forty thousands people that died in Turkey earthquake
What happened to other people that dies every day and what happened to people who is gonna die today
So they have no grace of God

So our God who is our father is giving you a preferential treatment while he look the other way when others are dying
You are pulling down the Name of God, i pity you and your generation unborn. You better repent and stop that nonsense. Or else
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by MrJames007: 5:11pm On Dec 26, 2023
Did He forget? undecided

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by emmaodet: 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2023
SeaTrade:
Which rot?
Shithole country.
I hate that place

Which of the congos did you visit bro? Kinshasha or brazaville?
I was in congo kinshasha 4 months ago and it is a big shit hole country
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by AngelicBeing: 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2023
shocked
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by SeaTrade(m): 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2023
emmaodet:

Which of the congos did you visit bro? Kinshasha or brazaville?
I was in congo kinshasha 4 months ago and it is a big shit hole country
The 2 of them is useless.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by wiseoneking: 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
U should be thanking the pilot..crashlanded on a zone where damage/fatality will be minimal. Your skydaddy failed as usual.

Imagine say una crash on top high rise building, high mountain, power plant, petrol tankers? That is when you will know why ambulance are taking people to hospital instead of adoration/church ground...
You may hug the transform***, all we can say is THANK YOU JESUS.
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by lastchild: 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2023
What a great testimony. Type of mayhem that befall many and they couldn't return. Thank you Jesus for your mercies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) / 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why / Drunk Guys Coming From Night Club Crash Their SUV In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.