Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,203 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Loan Sharks Wan Kill Me. Please Help! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Loan Sharks Wan Kill Me. Please Help! (201 Views)

Auctentic Disclaimer Document,used against Loan Sharks / My Ordeal With Loan Sharks" Advice Needed" / Nitda's Data Protection Regulation And Loan Sharks - What You Must Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Sharks Wan Kill Me. Please Help! by Help07: 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2023
Good day guys please I need help.

Currently I'm owing close to 15 loan sharks! Yes 15! I don't know how I found myself here owing almost 600k! My income is just below 100k and I've never defaulted these loan for once. My greatest mistake was that I always take one to pay another thinking I'll get out in time but now I'm stucked and depressed thinking about them every single day. I don't even have money for my family.

I intended to pay them their money because I don't like owing people but I really want to put an end to be collecting one to pay another and I think that's the only way out But I don't have the money for all of them at once.

So my friend is really gingering me to deny then all access on my phone to my contacts that they won't be able to call my contacts because I cannot stand the embarrassment and defamation from these sharks until I have the money to be settling them. My dignity is at stake here which can affect my job.

So I'm asking does it work? Does anyone have an experience with these? If I deny them the permissions on my phone just to buy time to pay them, would they still have a way to reach out to my contacts? I'm scared and worried because I'm mentally unstable like this

Please I need advice abeg
Re: Loan Sharks Wan Kill Me. Please Help! by dawnomike(m): 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2023
Help07:
Good day guys please I need help.

Currently I'm owing close to 15 loan sharks! Yes 15! I don't know how I found myself here owing almost 600k! My income is just below 100k and I've never defaulted these loan for once. My greatest mistake was that I always take one to pay another thinking I'll get out in time but now I'm stucked and depressed thinking about them every single day. I don't even have money for my family.

I intended to pay them their money because I don't like owing people but I really want to put an end to be collecting one to pay another and I think that's the only way out But I don't have the money for all of them at once.

So my friend is really gingering me to deny then all access on my phone to my contacts that they won't be able to call my contacts because I cannot stand the embarrassment and defamation from these sharks until I have the money to be settling them. My dignity is at stake here which can affect my job.

So I'm asking does it work? Does anyone have an experience with these? If I deny them the permissions on my phone just to buy time to pay them, would they still have a way to reach out to my contacts? I'm scared and worried because I'm mentally unstable like this

Please I need advice abeg
Denying them access on your phone will not work cos they have extracted your contacts already.
The best thing is for you to brace up for their harassment and hope to pay up the loans as soon as you can.

2 Likes

Re: Loan Sharks Wan Kill Me. Please Help! by Help07: 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2023
dawnomike:
Denying them access on your phone will not work cos they have extracted your contacts already.
The best thing is for you to brace up for their harassment and hope to pay up the loans as soon as you can.

Jesus Christ
Re: Loan Sharks Wan Kill Me. Please Help! by Juzzb: 9:43am On Jan 04
Good day guys.
So i took a loan from palmcredit which i was able to pay. But before that one of there agent call to tell me that my loan is due, and she thank me for working with them because I pay my loan on time. She also said they have an offer for me which I declined. That happen before I repay my loan. But Something happen immediately I repay them, I was disbursed of another 86k to pay 117k in 30days which I didn't apply. I didn't know what to do and I didn't know that it is possible to return. So I decided to invest in forex and unfortunately for me the market drawdown was massive and it crash. I do side hustle but that period there was not work. Could not pay back on the due date. Now the loan is overdue for 22day but was able to pay the 117k.
I had 20k that I was supposed to pay and because the money remaining as of the for that overdue to be cleared is 26k. So I wanted to see how I can renegotiate with them for me to pay just 20k and clear my dashboard. I contacted one of there agent who contacted me on WhatsApp fews days. We finish talking and we agree on 20k. Now it turns out that the agent scammed me. I put a call across to the customer care line because my dashboard is still reflecting that I didn't pay the 20k.
Now they are telling me that they don't know the said agent. That is not the first time I am paying through an agent and it's reflecting and beside that person has almost all information that is on my dashboard and he showed me. Which is the main reason why I had no reason to doubt. Now this people have been disturbing me to pay up. I don't have money to pay. How can someone you claim not to know have access to my dashboard. Please what do I do?
Re: Loan Sharks Wan Kill Me. Please Help! by Juzzb: 9:46am On Jan 04
Good day guys.
So i took a loan from palmcredit which i was able to pay. But before that one of there agent call to tell me that my loan is due, and she thank me for working with them because I pay my loan on time. She also said they have an offer for me which I declined. That happen before I repay my loan. But Something happen immediately I repay them, I was disbursed of another 86k to pay 117k in 30days which I didn't apply. I didn't know what to do and I didn't know that it is possible to return. So I decided to invest in forex and unfortunately for me the market drawdown was massive and it crash. I do side hustle but that period there was not work. Could not pay back on the due date. Now the loan is overdue for 22day but was able to pay the 117k.
I had 20k that I was supposed to pay and because the money remaining as of the for that overdue to be cleared is 26k. So I wanted to see how I can renegotiate with them for me to pay just 20k and clear my dashboard. I contacted one of there agent who contacted me on WhatsApp fews days. We finish talking and we agree on 20k. Now it turns out that the agent scammed me. I put a call across to the customer care line because my dashboard is still reflecting that I didn't pay the 20k.
Now they are telling me that they don't know the said agent. That is not the first time I am paying through an agent and it's reflecting and beside that person has almost all information that is on my dashboard and he showed me. Which is the main reason why I had no reason to doubt. Now this people have been disturbing me to pay up. I don't have money to pay. How can someone you claim not to know have access to my dashboard. Please what do I do? This is a case of information theft and privacy Intrusion.

(1) (Reply)

Kuteb Leaders Rejects T.Y. As The Next Ukwe Of Takum, Warn Govt / So Nigeria Has A Social Network And No One Is Talking About It? / BREAKING NEWS: Yoruba Actor Sisi Quadri Dies At 44

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.