Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

A Message From Ugocharis Motors - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / A Message From Ugocharis Motors (453 Views)

Toks Lagos Cleared 98 model Toyota Corolla For Just 850k @ AUTOCEJIKON MOTORS / Very Clean Naija Used00model Acura Mdx Going For Just 1.4m @ Autocejikon Motors / 24-seater Ferry Boat, Double Outboard Motors+generator For Lighting And Ac. (2) (3) (4)

A Message From Ugocharis Motors by Ugocharis: 1:39pm On Nov 02, 2011
I am Ugochukwu owner at ugocharis Motors and I wanted to take this moment to extend my greeting and introduction to everyone on Nairaland. When you make the decision to buy a car and you set out in search of exactly what you desire the process can be a scary thing. Let us all face the facts, we all work hard for our money and we dont want to loose it to unscrupulous individuals who only have their greed in mind. Some of us have families to support and all of us are trying to make it in this world. No one, not even a billionair, wants to lose his money! Being a family man myself with 4 children, I firmly believe in honesty and integrity. At Ugocharis Motors you will find nothing but a truthfull, honest and a faithfull seller. We are not in business to steal money , we are in business to provide autos for the people who need them. What you see is what you get and we will not hide anything from our buyers.

Image is everything and we refuse to tarnish our image by being dishonest. We appreciate our customers and guarantee we will not dissapoint. We also promise that for any good reason you do not like your car, we will promptly refund your money. Buy from us and have peace of mind! Thank you to all our customers and future customers.
Check us out on facebook: Ugocharis motors

2007 Acura Mdx 5.5 Million / 15 Rim Alloy Wheels Needed: / 2001 Nissan Maxema 1.050.000 Million

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9