Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu (45283 Views)

Rotimi Akeredolu Self-Isolates, Cancels Official Engagements / 11 Signs Of Heart Disease That Should Not Be Ignored / Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Kukutenla: 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2023
nlfpmod:

Source: https://saharareporters.com/2023/12/27/breaking-ondo-governor-akeredolu-dies-after-prolonged-battle-leukemia?fbclid=IwAR0n2-XKc_3F_tJCP5jRHt4ZGkpgKMAfmHwOUM7qg2AUiSdCV6dToUOF-NE

Source: https://www.pfizer.com/disease-and-conditions/leukemia#:~:text=Leukemia%20is%20caused%20by%20genetic%20changes%20in%20blood%20cells%20produced,the%20risk%20for%20acute%20leukemia.
Official release from the state govt says he died from complications of prostrate cancer
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Calitoscassius(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2023
haybhi1:
Cancers are destructive. Leukemia is especially so.
Avoid its triggers and risks as outlined.

Seek the right knowledge, don't use sentiment. Cancers are highly hereditary, yet very avoidable with the most right steps; early detection, early therapy, ... Many procedures like -ectomy, -paxy, -ostomy, -oscopy..., as suit, help sort it when done early.

Lol, says who, there's a vast understanding of cancer oga... you think people are sleeping? It's just its therapies usually have strong complications. It's treatment creating other issues.
Early detection is not avoidance is it? Early therapy isn't an avoidance either. So many early detections and therapy still resulted to death.

If you know so much about cancer make your way over here in England where people are dying of cancer regularly come and teach them how to CURE cancer and stop lecturing us lay men on here. Go make yourself usefull to cancer research institutions in Naigeria and all around other countries.
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Ishilove: 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2023
grandstar:

Car accident grin grin grin grin grin
The things I read online these days make me weak and worried about today's youths and their abysmal reading culture
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Exceed15: 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2023
His wicked wife and son killed him . They discouraged him from resigning due to their greed and selfishness.
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Ademoore07(m): 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2023
That's sahara reporters but aketi's son said he died of protracted postrate cancer. So who should we believe now.
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Friend22(m): 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2023
foleskay:
embarassed
Leukamia. The same sickness that infected former super eagles goal keeper. I forgot his name. Since then wev not had a decent keeper.

Carl Ikeme.
He has been cured now.
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by VaginaAcademic: 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2023
Its prostate cancer oga
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Free2Fly: 2:11am On Dec 28, 2023
Darato:
Sun re o Arakunrin cry

Which yeye language is this again when people are mourning??
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Free2Fly: 2:12am On Dec 28, 2023
mowapa:
According to the official statement released by Ondo State Government, Akeredolu died of Prostate Cancer.

Nawaoo.
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Free2Fly: 2:20am On Dec 28, 2023
Morbeta11:

Op....in the name of Christ, explain the sex factor clearly, is it too much of sex or lack of sex....pls it's very important.

Sex there refers to gender(males vs females){old medical texts used sex for gender, but it's currently causing confusion to GenZ people}.

Leukaemia is more common in males than in females.
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Free2Fly: 2:26am On Dec 28, 2023
Exceed15:
His wicked wife and son killed him . They discouraged him from resigning due to their greed and selfishness.

Idiotic tribal bigot. Typical yar!ba man who can't confront his truths and demons, but prefers denials, avoidance and an easy escape route.
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by OyinO: 4:41am On Dec 28, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Imagine a world without Sicknesses & Diseases.

If not for that foolish Eve wey go chop apple. All of us for dey enjoy paradise now. angry

Read Isaiah 45:7 and never you blame the innocent and nonexistent Eve of Paradise Lost story. That portion of the Bible will open your eyes forever or else you remain blind forever? What language did Adam and Eve speak? Eve Ko, If ni.

2 Likes

Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by OyinO: 4:42am On Dec 28, 2023
OyinO:

Read Isaiah 45:7 and never you blame the innocent and nonexistent Eve of Paradise Lost story. That portion of the Bible will open your eyes forever or else you rather choose to remain blind forever. What language did Adam and Eve speak? Eve Ko, If ni.
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by OyinO: 4:45am On Dec 28, 2023
People die everyday in this contraption called Nigeria due to bad leadership, deprivation and wicked politicians. It's sad that someone dies before their time but for me, it's no big deal. It's his time to sleep and rest for eternity. Rest in Peace to the departed.
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Teeklef(m): 6:43am On Dec 28, 2023
foleskay:
embarassed
Leukamia. The same sickness that infected former super eagles goal keeper. I forgot his name. Since then wev not had a decent keeper.
Karl ikeme
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by MomohMrMoore: 7:13am On Dec 28, 2023
I heard the deputy has 'Lucky or Goodluck' in his name. Hmm. History tell us that the principal may not complete his term.
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Mayhem1: 7:20am On Dec 28, 2023
YoungLionken:
Leukemia, a very deadly disease shocked!!

This life is somehow not balanced. Those that the angel of death is supposed to take, it won't take them. I swear, majority of us Nigerians would have celebrated, thrown a party, if it happened to Buhari while in office then sad..

Baba fell terribly sick, make he comot, he nor gree sad!!

As for the dead governor, if he did the right thing while in office, may the good Lord have mercy upon his soul, if not so, he should rot in hell fire, where there's gnashing of teeth, because these politicians are too wicked sad! God forbid!!

Again, others politicians will never see and learn that everything is truly vanity with all the dollars, nairas, etc. Stockpiled in foreign accounts and in their mansions
undecided...
no kill me before my time abeg😂

1 Like

Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by enemyofprogress: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2023
His mail child said his father died of frustrate cancer. Which one we go believe now?
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by GanagiBitrus: 9:44am On Dec 28, 2023
OyinO:

Read Isaiah 45:7 and never you blame the innocent and nonexistent Eve of Paradise Lost story. That portion of the Bible will open your eyes forever or else you remain blind forever? What language did Adam and Eve speak? Eve Ko, If ni.
So in your little misguided mind, God is the Author of Evil.
You want to build a false doctrine from a single bible verse quoted out of context.

Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by BALLOSKI: 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
May God protect us!

May his soul rest in peace. It's sad.
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by YoungLionken(m): 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2023
Mayhem1:
no kill me before my time abeg😂

Na true naw. These niggas f*uking heartless...
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by OyinO: 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

So in your little misguided mind, God is the Author of Evil.
You want to build a false doctrine from a single bible verse quoted out of context.

I thought you people say that what God didn't create does not exist? Well, like I said, you are free to choose to remain blind and dumb forever. Enjoy your dumb existence.
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by GanagiBitrus: 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2023
OyinO:

I thought you people say that what God didn't create does not exist? Well, like I said, you are free to choose to remain blind and dumb forever. Enjoy your dumb existence.

Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by OyinO: 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2023
[quote author=GanagiBitrus post=127681411][/quote]

Thanks for displaying your poo brain right there. Stinking hypocrites.
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by godoluwa(m): 9:48am On Dec 30, 2023
Ishilove:
A Nairalander named godoluwa said leukemia is caused by vehicle accident. Accident caused internal bleeding, which later turned to leukemia.

The kind of dumb shît I read on this forum on a daily basis makes me wonder what many Nigerian youths learned in secondary school

You need a brain transplant very fast

This kind of attitude makes dem demote you from your role as a moderator

I stated it clearly that the story posted on nairaland back then(not even from me) was that he had a car accident which be came out unhurt but not knowing there's internal issue which later affected his bone marrow and it later killed him. I wasn't there, I'm not the doctor who certified him dead but I only rely on news posted which I shared with the person who asked what killed him

Whatever your father learnt in secondary is not my problem because am sure he's not a medical personnel who certified him dead

Get a life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by godoluwa(m): 9:51am On Dec 30, 2023
grandstar:

Car accident grin grin grin grin grin

The idiot you quoted na mumu

If you have access to the news during the death of hungerbad then you will understand my post which she carry for head like gala

A nairaland asked what killed hungerbad which I replied him according to the story posted on nairaland during his death

Have a nice day
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Ishilove: 10:32am On Dec 30, 2023
godoluwa:

You need a brain transplant very fast

This kind of attitude makes dem demote you from your role as a moderator

I stated it clearly that the study posted back then was that he had a car accident which be came out unhurt but not knowing there's internal issue which later affected his bone marrow and it later killed him. I wasn't there, I'm not the doctor who certified him dead but I only rely on news posted which I shared with the person who asked what killed him

Whatever your father learnt in secondary is not my problem because am sure he's not a medical personnel who certified him dead

Get a life
Blah blah blah blah. So it is paining you to the extent you are involving my father?

The only person that needs a brain transplant is you because na you talk sey na accident cause the leukemia.

You better go and register for adult education. Maybe the book will enter inside your block head this time. Oponu. Mumuni. Olodo jatijati. Fvck off forever!!! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered / Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. / Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.