Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

Bilateral Tubal Blockage: Whats The Way Out ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bilateral Tubal Blockage: Whats The Way Out ? (111 Views)

First Successful Bilateral Hand Transplant Carried Out In India (Photos) / Whats The Cost Of Chest X-ray In Nigeria / Nigerians, Prepare For More Hot Days & Warm Nights - NIMET Warns, Lists Way Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bilateral Tubal Blockage: Whats The Way Out ? by annointedsoul: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2023
Hi all, recently got married sometimes may this year. Efforts to get preggy has been quite tasky so we thought to run fertility test this month and the result came out i had a good Sperm count but wifey had ‘Bilateral Tubal Blockage’ (result attached).

Im currently out of town (with her) where the test was done so there is no possible way to interprete it further. I called the doctor and he said he would recommend herbs. Please anyone who has gone through similar experience kindly share your ordeal with me as it would guide my next action and medical docs could pls shed more light on the result attached as well. Im resolved to going through this journey with wifey and ensuring she doesnt go depressed.

Thanks i look forward to comments pls.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help. / Fashion Forward On The Mat: Lovata's Trendsetting Yoga Outfits / Ivermectin Effectiveness: What's Your Perspective?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.