Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

My Game - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Game (1084 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Game by ngusha(m): 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2007
canany body help me to make a video game embarassed cool undecided cry
Re: My Game by chrono: 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2007
I can not help you create videogames, but I can tell you what language to learn and you can make game in no time. It's easy and simple language that you can learn. The language called, Game Makers, http://www.yoyogames.com/gamemaker/

Follow their tutorials then you can make simple, fun, adventure, puzzle games in no time.

After you finish with that, go learn Torque, and XNA
Re: My Game by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 05, 2007
First of all, asking a question like that means you're not the type that would be too interested in video game creation. There is a lot to games than just programming, and all the knowledge you need is in the internet. You just have to use a pickaxe[google] and start to mine for the appropriate information.

We can give you advise and assist you while you make the game, but don't expect anyone to "make" it for you. It's WAAAAAAAY too much work.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Python Programmers Are There In The World? / Urgently Need Assistant On JAVA GUI / Do You Know With N150,000 You Can Have A Messaging Application Like Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.