Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Between Toyota Matrix, Corolla And Pontiac Vibe - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Between Toyota Matrix, Corolla And Pontiac Vibe (619 Views)

Between Toyota Matrix And Pontiac Vibe / Which Car Is More Reliable Btw Matrix, Corolla And Camry All 2006 / Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Toyota Matrix, Corolla And Pontiac Vibe by billyfranc: 7:28am On Dec 28, 2023
Please I need your advice and suggestions. I want to buy a new ride for my wife. I thinking of [b]Matrix, corolla or pontiac vibe [/b]but I am finding it difficult to decide on one and what year (though I'll prefer 2008 model and upwards). My yardsticks are fuel[i] economy, durability, availability and pocket friendly spare parts[/i]. Other good brands may be suggested. Secondly, between toks and Nigerian used, which will you advise that I go for?
Re: Between Toyota Matrix, Corolla And Pontiac Vibe by dicksonadams(m): 8:09am On Dec 28, 2023
either one of them is fine. I but if I were your shoe I will go with the matrix. Corolla has limited space for cargo, Pontiac body parts are more expensive.

Grade A non-abused Nigerian used will be best. it can save you half or more of the money of tokunbo
Re: Between Toyota Matrix, Corolla And Pontiac Vibe by AlvinOO7: 8:47am On Dec 28, 2023
Whatever you choose. Make sure you buy the one with the ‘2zr-fe’ engine, and not the ‘2az-fe’.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Toyota Matrix, Corolla And Pontiac Vibe by fineboynl(m): 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2023
If you have the money go for direct toks except money is the issue. Don’t mind that guy. Ob the long run you would wish you went for tok.
Re: Between Toyota Matrix, Corolla And Pontiac Vibe by Theempath: 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2023
billyfranc:
Please I need your advice and suggestions. I want to buy a new ride for my wife. I thinking of [b]Matrix, corolla or pontiac vibe [/b]but I am finding it difficult to decide on one and what year (though I'll prefer 2008 model and upwards). My yardsticks are fuel[i] economy, durability, availability and pocket friendly spare parts[/i]. Other good brands may be suggested. Secondly, between toks and Nigerian used, which will you advise that I go for?

Bro, I have a few mad cars you might like to choose from

Re: Between Toyota Matrix, Corolla And Pontiac Vibe by Dozieson(m): 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2023
AlvinOO7:
Whatever you choose. Make sure you buy the one with the ‘2zr-fe’ engine, and not the ‘2az-fe’.

This comment is what you need most

(1) (Reply)

Gear Issues / Could This Damage My Gear Box / 'lagos Water' In Your Car??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.