Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Lovely Video, Beat And Sound From Ojb - Don't Let Me Down [official Video] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lovely Video, Beat And Sound From Ojb - Don't Let Me Down [official Video] (781 Views)

DOWNOAD VIDEO : R2bees Ft Wizkid - Slow Down [official Video] / Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced / Kelly Hansome – Save OJB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Video, Beat And Sound From Ojb - Don't Let Me Down [official Video] by ufolinks: 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2011
Another hot piece from OJB. Watching this video will make your body quiver, starting from the rhythm of the song to the romantic dance steps. OJB did justice to this video. Check it out and am sure to get a thank you. Directed by C.O.F

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33Bgmzk9FbU

watch on youtube page by clicking on the youtube icon on the video player, and please subscribe to his official youtube channel for more of his contents. tanks.

(1) (Reply)

Fmp: Basketmouth - Where You Dey Ft Wizkid & Eldee / New Video: Julius Agwu - Critical Case / Download S'aye Temi By Mr. Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.