Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Which Is Easier To Survive Against In 20 Mins? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Which Is Easier To Survive Against In 20 Mins? (407 Views)

Is A German Shepherd More Easier To Groom Than A Pitbull? / The Newly Born Elephant That Later Died After Struggling To Survive [pictured] / Not Again Roger: Can My Dog Survive This (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Easier To Survive Against In 20 Mins? by Jokerman(m): 11:57am On Dec 28, 2023
You have to survive 20 minutes with one of them for $100 Million

Which are you picking and why?

Re: Which Is Easier To Survive Against In 20 Mins? by viyon02: 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2023
Of course hippo
Re: Which Is Easier To Survive Against In 20 Mins? by NoSmoking: 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2023
All of the them

At once
Re: Which Is Easier To Survive Against In 20 Mins? by GanagiBitrus: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2023
On land, you stand very good chance with Croc. You can easily outrun it.
Re: Which Is Easier To Survive Against In 20 Mins? by Jokerman(m): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2023
It's easier to survive with the Croc
Re: Which Is Easier To Survive Against In 20 Mins? by verminnel(f): 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2023
Croc
Re: Which Is Easier To Survive Against In 20 Mins? by Maxitomxane(m): 1:19am On Dec 29, 2023
viyon02:
Of course hippo

Because it's fat? A hippo has more human kills than a lion. It can also run very fast despite it's size. You'd be finished off in 10 minutes. grin grin

The best option is a crocodile especially if it's a land battle.
A good 2 by 2 on the head or snout will send it away from you. :
cheesy grin
Re: Which Is Easier To Survive Against In 20 Mins? by Jokerman(m): 10:36am On Dec 29, 2023
viyon02:
Of course hippo

Hippo Ke Please o
Re: Which Is Easier To Survive Against In 20 Mins? by chicfarmer: 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2023
viyon02:
Of course hippo
A hippo can outrun a human being.
I'd rather fancy my chances with a Croc cool

1 Like

Re: Which Is Easier To Survive Against In 20 Mins? by windvane(m): 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
viyon02:
Of course hippo
I am sure you have never seen a hippo attack humans......Hippos kill humans more than lions do....A hippo will slice a croc in to half with one bite.A hippo has a bite power force od 1200 PSI tgat is double a Caucasian sherperd....if you have seen a 4-5 year old Caucasian break cow bones,you will never pray to be left with a hippo for 10sec
Re: Which Is Easier To Survive Against In 20 Mins? by viyon02: 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
windvane:
I am sure you have never seen a hippo attack humans......Hippos kill humans more than lions do....A hippo will slice a croc in to half with one bite.A hippo has a bite power force od 1200 PSI tgat is double a Caucasian sherperd....if you have seen a 4-5 year old Caucasian break cow bones,you will never pray to be left with a hippo for 10sec
Hippo will not attack, if not threaten
Re: Which Is Easier To Survive Against In 20 Mins? by Jokerman(m): 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2023
Crocodile is still better... You fit throw am fowl to chop 😂
Re: Which Is Easier To Survive Against In 20 Mins? by windvane(m): 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2023
viyon02:
Hippo will not attack, if not threaten
this is a lie,hippos are territorial,once you get too close they attack.please try the watch wild life
Re: Which Is Easier To Survive Against In 20 Mins? by viyon02: 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2023
windvane:
this is a lie,hippos are territorial,once you get too close they attack.please try the watch wild life
I do watch more than you think, hippo rather stay in water than land, because it skin react to sun scourge thereby making it turn brown which bring alot of discomfort for the animal.
Re: Which Is Easier To Survive Against In 20 Mins? by windvane(m): 12:19am On Jan 01
viyon02:
I do watch more than you think, hippo rather stay in water than land, because it skin react to sun scourge thereby making it turn brown which bring alot of discomfort for the animal.
I never wrote anywhere that they stay on land,so not deviate...if you do watch as you mentioned,you wouldn't want to be left with a hippo for 20mins

(1) (Reply)

German Shepherd puppies / Caucasian Pup Needed / The Course... Paradigms Shift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.